Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-15-2020, 09:29 PM

6,611 posts, read 3,673,255 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Typhoid Trump lied the entire event. Conspiracy's running out of his mouth. He does not belong in or know about his office.
Right. All of this is just to go through the motions. It doesn't matter what he is asked or how he replies, it is pointless.

Nineteen days.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2020, 09:33 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,896,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
OMG Clara just stopppppp! The only one who cares about this is you. Just let it go!!!
Actually, it also struck me as odd to have Trump supporters directly behind him, rally-style, for this "town hall". Perhaps he requested it.

Biden had no one behind him.

Old 10-15-2020, 09:33 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,894,142 times
Trump keeps talking about his healthcare plan that will replace the "terrible Obamacare" and has YET to unveil it. All he has done is continue chipping away at it with promises of "making it cheaper and making it better" but no plan. Republicans haven't had one since 2017.

Old 10-15-2020, 09:34 PM

6,611 posts, read 3,673,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Wait did Trump say he had "no problem with a mask" about two weeks after crapping on Biden wearing masks during the first presidential debate? Is this idiot for real?
OH, ya know...he just answers however he feels he needs to under the circumstances. Behind the scenes he would state something else. I cannot fathom how some think he is a believable human.

Old 10-15-2020, 09:34 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,852,928 times
Quote:
Spoken like a true Trumper. QAnon led to Cosmic Pizza being raided at gunpoint due to an alleged basement (that the location did not actually have) that had a child-sex ring. My comment is about his non-answer to the question. I am only about 20-25 minutes in and there's still time for him to hit the ANTIFA points. Which I don't disagree with, I just understand why they feel the need to.
Wow that's all you got? One incident and you think the world now needs to be aware? Lol... How many riots did Antifa do? Several hundred? How much money damage occurred? Billions? Yeah but pizza squirrel! What next? Maybe there is a group that pushed over a grocery cart or something...

Old 10-15-2020, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
OH, ya know...he just answers however he feels he needs to under the circumstances. Behind the scenes he would state something else. I cannot fathom how some think he is a believable human.
How can you tell when Trump lies? When he opens his g-d mouth...

Old 10-15-2020, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Wow that's all you got? One incident and you think the world now needs to be aware? Lol... How many riots do? Several hundred? How much money damage occurred? Billions? Yeah but pizza squirrel! What next? Maybe there is a group that pushed over a grocery cart or something...
The question wasn't about ANTIFA riots. He just squirreled on the question about a talking point. I am sure a question on ANTIFA would come up. If it doesn't come up as a question, please correct me.

Old 10-15-2020, 09:40 PM

Quote:
The question wasn't about ANTIFA riots. He just squirreled on the question about a talking point. I am sure a question on ANTIFA would come up. If it doesn't come up as a question, please correct me.
He doesn't know QAnon and he doesn't really care... I know that your world must revolve around a relatively meaningless event... But it's still useless, meaningless, and nobody cares about it... Well nobody except those who are obsessed over niche groups...

Old 10-15-2020, 09:40 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,896,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
That’s fine but do the same to Biden. Not asking much here.
Biden was asked about how his response to Covid-19 might have differed, had he been president when it was first detected, and he would asked what he would do about Covid-19 if he is elected. Other questioned concerned what he would do to help the black community. He was also asked about whether or not he thought the Supreme Court should be enlarged to more than nine justices. Reception was spotty so I very likely missed several topics on which he was questioned.

I think because Biden tends to be conventionally courteous, he can come across as being mild-mannered - someone on Twitter compared him to Mr. Rogers, which I thought was fairly apt. However, his passion for justice and his innate courtesy were very apparent, along with his deep understanding of democratic government and how it works. There were no fireworks, but there were no wildfires, either. I found it refreshing to have an intelligent adult responding with temperate, reasonable replies.

Old 10-15-2020, 09:41 PM

Mr Rogers took millions in payment from foreign countries.... And then lied to America about it... Hiding Biden... No wondering you are hiding...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies