Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2020, 03:37 AM

2,911 posts, read 1,359,544 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey73 View Post
President Reagan's son Ron Jr. hates his father's legacy and is a hate filled atheist democrat. My 44 year old daughter has chronic TDS. You raise them the best you can and they go their own way for better or worse. Do you think because Rudy's daughter is a hater that it's going to change anyone's vote?
So, your definition of a hater is someone who has liberal leanings? You accuse your daughter of having some sort of mental disfunction because she doesn't support Trump?

I have friends and relatives who are politically to the right of me, in fact, a couple who like Trump, and I would never accuse them or being haters because I know that's not who they are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2020, 06:56 AM

4,627 posts, read 3,394,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post

But it's okay to go out and riot/loot/vandalize and not wear a masking while doing so.

I never said that....but those were not official/planned events by a U.S. government official.

Quote:

No one forced Herman Cain to attend the rally. He did so of his own free will.
He walked into an officially planned/sanctioned Trump campaign death trap.

Old 10-16-2020, 07:53 AM

21,124 posts, read 19,707,707 times
Never knew she existed till 10 seconds ago.

Old 10-16-2020, 07:58 AM

1,265 posts, read 445,089 times
Last I looked this is AMERICA and people have the right to choose who they will vote for. To me its a non- story

Old 10-16-2020, 08:27 AM

15,071 posts, read 10,099,201 times
Quote:

But it's okay to go out and riot/loot/vandalize and not wear a masking while doing so.

I don't think anyone of significance has said "go out and riot/loot/vandalize and not wear a masking while doing so"

Quote:
Yes free will... but one could argue his decision was due to misinformation about the dangers of doing so.

Old 10-16-2020, 09:16 AM

8,498 posts, read 4,559,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grainraiser View Post
She need to be checking on assisted living spots for him. His mind is gone.

Just think how he was once so well respected some 20+ years ago. He has fallen so far with his crazy antics. He is now viewed as a sad caricature. I seriously think he has some mental issues.

Old 10-16-2020, 09:51 AM

2,774 posts, read 902,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry-Koala View Post
So, your definition of a hater is someone who has liberal leanings? You accuse your daughter of having some sort of mental disfunction because she doesn't support Trump?

I have friends and relatives who are politically to the right of me, in fact, a couple who like Trump, and I would never accuse them or being haters because I know that's not who they are.
"You accuse your daughter of having some sort of mental disfunction" - I don't accuse her of any mental disorder because I don't know if Trump Derangement Syndrome has become codified as a mental disorder. But I'd say cutting your parents off from their grandchildren for over 18 months because we have different political views if pretty extreme. This is a common "thing" now among younger "hip" progressives. If you don't like your boomer parent's world view, cut them out of your life. It's happened to friends of our also. Turn off your TV and do some rudimentary research on line. This is a growing phenomena. I came of age in the late 60's and witnessed similar splits over the Vietnam war other other social upheavals, but the vitriol is much worse now.

And yes, I define most on the anti-Trump left as haters. A perfect recent example would be Savanah Guthrie who moderated last night's townhall meeting with Trump. Her sole function was to badger Trump, intervene on audience questions she didn't like, and turn them into an opportunity to attack Trump, over and over. Liberals, AKA progressives, have been selling themselves as "tolerant" of all points of view for decades, but that alleged tolerance has evolved into open, foaming at the mouth hatred for anything that is conservative and especially Christian. Sorry if I didn't make that clear in my original comment. Is it clear now?

Last edited by Casey73; 10-16-2020 at 10:08 AM..

Old 10-16-2020, 10:18 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,794,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey73 View Post
President Reagan's son Ron Jr. hates his father's legacy and is a hate filled atheist democrat. My 44 year old daughter has chronic TDS. You raise them the best you can and they go their own way for better or worse. Do you think because Rudy's daughter is a hater that it's going to change anyone's vote?
Yeah true, but add her to a long long long list of former cabinet and now another DOJ official leaving because of Barr? Then you have something. Or not, if you're a die hard denier. The corruption is undeniable and should never be normalized. We the people should demand better, and if your family is involved it doesn't mean you turn a blind eye. Most of us are turned off by this chronic despicable behavior in this current administration.

Old 10-16-2020, 10:23 AM

18,466 posts, read 15,247,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
Yeah true, but add her to a long long long list of former cabinet and now another DOJ official leaving because of Barr? Then you have something. Or not, if you're a die hard denier. The corruption is undeniable and should never be normalized. We the people should demand better, and if your family is involved it doesn't mean you turn a blind eye. Most of us are turned off by this chronic despicable behavior in this current administration.
Today is not a good day for democrats to be bringing up the subject of "corruption".

Old 10-16-2020, 10:36 AM

19,630 posts, read 12,222,208 times
Time for Rudy to update the will.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies