Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2020, 06:42 PM

30,158 posts, read 11,789,790 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by madison999 View Post
If you are losing hope they're plan is working.

That's why they constantly lie, to make you think he can't win so you stay home and don't vote.

That is not how it works. If the MSM was faking all the polling they would put Trump way ahead hoping Trump voters felt so confident they do not need to vote. Their polls actually help Trump not Biden.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2020, 06:51 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,654,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
Ignore the media and vote this will be 2016 all over again and the media can shove it.Americans don't like idiots telling them what to do and how to vote except the uneducated in the urban sewers the left rule so relax.
And that will be a huge mistake if you believe that. We didn't have COVID 19 in 2016, and that in itself is a huge game changer, Biden is not Hillary, he don't have a high negative like she did, people generally like him, way more racial unrest under Trump, no national plan to fight the virus, never had one, some 215,000 Americans have died, and going to be even higher by election day. At least we could all live normal lives back then, COVID have taken all that away for 8 months now, and the leadership dealing with this have bed very very bad.

Old 10-16-2020, 06:55 PM

6,663 posts, read 2,969,843 times
Eh,..just go vote.

Then if he loses, pick up the shattered pieces of your life and move on.

I wish people would just stop letting Politics take over their life like it's the end all be all defining moment of their existence. It was nicer when politics was kept to stuffy old people and fringe extremists.

Just go vote and be a happy buddha.

Social media turned into a nightmare of likeing and sharing every aspect of our lives that when that got old, we latched on to politics. And the number one way to get noticed is to spout gossip and attract followers which in turn makes you need more content to feed the mob you enabled. So you find stuff where normally you'd be like,..eh,..I got more important things to do.

Well those more important things, like family, friends, self-help just get replaced by staying on top of social media and keeping a presence. And instead of looking around you and nourishing yourself, you latch onto these globally impossible and vague causes that are trending, and tie your self esteem and responsibility to the whims of some old politicians that just want a paycheck.

They ain't paying your bills..they ain't watching your kids. They ain't gonna fix you a sandwich.

why am I ranting? gah,...

I can't vote until Oct 6th. The polling is like 5 min walk from me.

Old 10-16-2020, 06:57 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,871,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
He's been the best president to you, and his base, not for all America. If he was the best, he wouldn't be fighting so hard to win another term. He had to go to Georgia this week for a rally, just to try to hold serve there. He been attacking the media from day one, and he successfully sold the fake media cry to his supporters, y'all so blinded now, you wouldn't know the truth if it hits you in the face.
That's not true. Trump is the best President policy wise, but that doesn't necessarily mean most popular and liked. Obama and Bush W were bad Presidents but didn't have trouble being reelected. It's mostly because the corporate and globalist interests and their media is against Trump and have most of the electorate fooled.

Old 10-16-2020, 07:01 PM

3,576 posts, read 2,196,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBAfan View Post
I already voted for Biden.

Trump failed to earn my vote.
So you voted wrong but that’s ok we love Trump

Old 10-16-2020, 07:08 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,654,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
That's not true. Trump is the best President policy wise, but that doesn't necessarily mean most popular and liked. Obama and Bush W were bad Presidents but didn't have trouble being reelected. It's mostly because the corporate and globalist interests and their media is against Trump and have most of the electorate fooled.
That's your opinion, I doubt everybody share that opinion with you. Trump is a very flawed person, he came out of the gate attacking the media from day one. His job was to cry fake media everyday, to discredit the media and create doubt. He know there were tons of bad stuff out there on him, so when they start hitting the press, he have already sown the seed of doubt and at least his supporters won't believe them, and he was very successful at that with his supporters. If you cry fake news everyday, sooner or later somebody is going to start believing you.

Old 10-16-2020, 07:12 PM

4,472 posts, read 3,825,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by naicha View Post
Eh,..just go vote.

Then if he loses, pick up the shattered pieces of your life and move on.

I wish people would just stop letting Politics take over their life like it's the end all be all defining moment of their existence. It was nicer when politics was kept to stuffy old people and fringe extremists.

Just go vote and be a happy buddha.

Social media turned into a nightmare of likeing and sharing every aspect of our lives that when that got old, we latched on to politics. And the number one way to get noticed is to spout gossip and attract followers which in turn makes you need more content to feed the mob you enabled. So you find stuff where normally you'd be like,..eh,..I got more important things to do.

Well those more important things, like family, friends, self-help just get replaced by staying on top of social media and keeping a presence. And instead of looking around you and nourishing yourself, you latch onto these globally impossible and vague causes that are trending, and tie your self esteem and responsibility to the whims of some old politicians that just want a paycheck.

They ain't paying your bills..they ain't watching your kids. They ain't gonna fix you a sandwich.

why am I ranting? gah,...

I can't vote until Oct 6th. The polling is like 5 min walk from me.
Yeah I'll be disappointed if he loses, but I won't cry about it. Only liberals do that when their candidate loses (Hillary Clinton losing in 2016...ouch). Worst case scenario, he loses, but we get a 6-3 conservative majority in the court. I survived 8 years of Obama, I can survive a term with Obama's little ******.

But Trump winning a second term would be epic. Imagine the meltdowns here, on twitter, and on the media.

Old 10-16-2020, 07:30 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,545,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
Yeah I'll be disappointed if he loses, but I won't cry about it. Only liberals do that when their candidate loses (Hillary Clinton losing in 2016...ouch). Worst case scenario, he loses, but we get a 6-3 conservative majority in the court. I survived 8 years of Obama, I can survive a term with Obama's little ******.

But Trump winning a second term would be epic. Imagine the meltdowns here, on twitter, and on the media.

I can't wait! The funny meltdowns will almost make up for the looting, burning, murdering. Almost.

Old 10-16-2020, 07:36 PM

6,663 posts, read 2,969,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
I can't wait! The funny meltdowns will almost make up for the looting, burning, murdering. Almost.
what are you talking about?

If he wins there will be even more looting, burning, and murdering,...but with more whine.

Old 10-16-2020, 07:36 PM

29,477 posts, read 14,643,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
I really want him to win. He's been the best president. Nothing about Biden makes me want him as president.

Please tell me there is still hope he can win.

It really angers me how biased the media is. They hate Trump and I feel like that hurts him when all you read about and watch on TV is bad Trump. No one talks about the corrupt Biden except Fox. He's so old and feeble and can barely put a full sentence together. Trump has accomplished so much for us and I'd really hate for a sleepy Joe, i.e. Harris win.
He's getting my wife and I's vote. We hope he wins. If not, life will go on...hopefully our careers stay strong, our investments grow and I don't have to turn in any firearms. We all know we will have less in our pocketbooks if Biden/Harris wins.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies