Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2020, 06:54 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,588,889 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
Based on what? Polls? Remember when polls had Hillary way ahead?
LOL, yep. All the polls swore she'd run away with it. Honestly I thought there was no way she would lose, much as I hate the woman.

I trust the "polls" about as much as I trust anything else the mainstream news media vomits up at me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2020, 06:55 PM

10,028 posts, read 9,502,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
Link to where people said Trump's supporters should be put in jail? I do agree that the extremism of Trump's supporters is a huge problem, at the moment, thought. Right wingers on this forum have told me they think me and my family deserve to die because they think I'm liberal. I just don't see that from anyone but Trump's supporters at the moment.
Ohh just stop. Both sides have their whackos. We can run a simple search on the internet and find death threats from both sides.

Old 10-17-2020, 06:57 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,543,671 times
Quote:
Link to where people said Trump's supporters should be put in jail? I do agree that the extremism of Trump's supporters is a huge problem, at the moment, thought. Right wingers on this forum have told me they think me and my family deserve to die because they think I'm liberal. I just don't see that from anyone but Trump's supporters at the moment.

Care to share a screenshot? Otherwise, I'm calling bull.

Old 10-17-2020, 06:59 PM

5,985 posts, read 2,915,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
Care to share a screenshot? Otherwise, I'm calling bull.
No, I won't. Calling other users out like that is specifically against the TOS of this forum. Please don't ask me to post something that could get me an infraction, or banned from here. I worded it the way I did for a reason

Old 10-17-2020, 07:02 PM

Very rarely do incumbent presidents lose re-election so that fact alone sits strongly in The Donnie's favor. Pappy Bush was the last one termer but he'd already been in the white house 12 years if you count his 8 as Ray-gun's VP, and he was up against a genuine political phenom in 1992. Nobody is ever going to mistake Biden for a political phenom, or Harris for that matter.

Old 10-17-2020, 07:04 PM

Quote:
No, I won't. Calling other users out like that is specifically against the TOS of this forum. Please don't ask me to post something that could get me an infraction, or banned from here. I worded it the way I did for a reason
So you're just telling a cool story, bro.

Old 10-17-2020, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Yeah getting banned from city data would be a real heartbreaker wouldn't it.

Old 10-17-2020, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
Yeah getting banned from city data would be a real heartbreaker wouldn't it.

I like getting banned. I get more work done.

Old 10-17-2020, 07:09 PM

5,985 posts, read 2,915,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
So you're just telling a cool story, bro.
You can choose to believe what you want. You and I both know there are a few people who lean right of center on this forum who would say those kind of things in private. I'll say this fairly clearly, I am on multiple forums (left, right and center leaning), I see far more threats of violence, and more hate speech from the right wing than from the left.

Old 10-17-2020, 07:09 PM

7,977 posts, read 4,984,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
LOL.....Ask President Hillary Clinton about polls.
Thats more of an anomaly. Biden isn't nearly as hated as that woman. She had too much stink on her. This isn't 2016
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies