Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2020, 06:56 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,542,064 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
There are a decent chunk of people who only post pro-Trump content, and have only joined city-data forums in 2020. They will all disappear once the election is over.

Funny, I've seen far more anti-Trump trolls ........ er, I meant newbies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2020, 06:58 AM

16,961 posts, read 17,328,608 times
It’s no big deal if Trump loses. Conservatives aren’t going to scream at the sky and destroy their own city.

Old 10-18-2020, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
Why would you want to take the bet? Biden is DESTROYING this dude in the polls and it isn't 2016. And biden isn't even a fraction despised as Hillary was . LOL.

Let me help you. Dont take the bet.

Oh, yeah. Those polls. From the same organizations that said landslide Killery in 2016. Those polls.

Old 10-18-2020, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
There are some who wonder if Biden will simply step down in his first year and get out of the way.

Or get Harricided.

Old 10-18-2020, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by herenow1 View Post
Even if Biden wins, these Trump supporters will be around. They will claim that the Democrats stole the election and there be many threads created attacking Biden and the Democrats, just like they did with Obama and the Democrats prior to Trump win.

Just like Uncle Siggy claimed that a cigar is sometimes a cigar.

Old 10-18-2020, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
If, not when, and that’s a REALLY big if.

We don’t look at politics as a religion like the left seems to do lately. Their entire existence appears to be based on who wins an election. The world is literally going to end if Trump wins, is what we were told. We’re all still here, and we’ll be here after his second term, too.

I’ve voted in every general election since 1992. I’ve voted for the winner of the presidency exactly once. What will I do if Biden wins? Same as all the other elections - continue living my life as I always have.

Y’all need to get over yourselves, and realize that elections are just an ongoing part of life, not a life goal that gets reset every four years. You (generally, I don’t know about you specifically) really put way too much stock in any single politician, even the president.

Boy, the liberal skeeze in that video sure got her fifteen minutes, eh?

Old 10-18-2020, 07:10 AM

1,764 posts, read 1,024,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
What you are watching is a very poor pieced together video which makes it appear words are being said, which there not. Even is he was Muslim who cares, adherence to a Christian faith is not a requirement to be President just as presenting documentation of your personal finances isn't required (yet)..
Yet large number of Americans then convinced he was Muslim. During that time when that video was shown The view that Obama was a Muslim is more widespread among his political opponents than among his backers. Roughly a third of conservative Republicans (34%) say Obama is a Muslimhttps://www.pewforum.org/2010/08/18/growing-number-of-americans-say-obama-is-a-muslim/"]https://www.pewforum.org/2010/08/18/...a-is-a-muslim/[/url]

Old 10-18-2020, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
If Trump ends up winning, this is going to be one of those threads that comes back, over and over again.

If Biden wins, I won't be going anywhere. I was here through 8 years of Obama. I can make it through 1 year of Biden and 3 years of Harris.

A whole year of Biden? Taking any bets? I'd give him a month before a strange illness or "accident" happens. Camela is too much of a powerwhore to wait.

Old 10-18-2020, 07:13 AM

14,798 posts, read 17,672,141 times
No.

Old 10-18-2020, 07:17 AM

5,985 posts, read 2,914,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
Funny, I've seen far more anti-Trump trolls ........ er, I meant newbies.
I also notice the extreme right wing calls anyone who uses Trump's own words against him, or uses factual sources a 'troll'. I understand many come to this forum because they like the pro-Trump, extreme right wing echochamber that it is, but let's try to change that.

The easy way to tell if someone is a troll, if they resort to name calling (putting qualifiers in front of Biden's name, China Joe, Sleepy Joe, etc.) you can IMMEDIATELY tell they have nothing meaningful to say in terms of content. No one uses personal attacks like that if they have actual points to make, based on data or facts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies