Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2020, 10:33 AM

18,454 posts, read 7,086,044 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
Trump seems afraid to debate Biden again, so probably not, and if it's virtual Trump absolutely won't debate. Trump has no content, and no platform. If he can't bully and interrupt, he can't debate.

Please, the first debate he had to debate Biden and Wallace and the second "debate" he had to debate Savannah Guthrie for the first half of what was supposed to be a town hall format.

Trump will show and it will be no different this time.

Old 10-18-2020, 10:33 AM

24,619 posts, read 9,449,501 times
Who is still undecided at this point?

It’s rule of law versus anarchy.

Old 10-18-2020, 10:37 AM

23,543 posts, read 12,517,887 times
Quote:
Sorry, but what are you talking about? Did you miss the part when Trump got Covid?
WTF are you talking about? Quit trying to squirm out of answering my questions in my previous post. Since it seems you have a very short attention span, then here is the questions ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Please show his medical records that say he was "possibly still positive for Covid" at the time the debate was supposed to happen, and, that he is still "possibly still positive for Covid" for the upcoming debate.

Old 10-18-2020, 10:43 AM

5,985 posts, read 2,916,627 times
Quote:
WTF are you talking about? Quit trying to squirm out of answering my questions in my previous post. Since it seems you have a very short attention span, then here is the questions ...
Re-read my response, if you can. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
Please, the first debate he had to debate Biden and Wallace and the second "debate" he had to debate Savannah Guthrie for the first half of what was supposed to be a town hall format.

Trump will show and it will be no different this time.
He wouldn't have had a problem with Wallace if he just shut up when it wasn't his turn to talk, and if he just answered the questions, instead of trying to bully and talk over people. Trump interrupted every 23 seconds, for 90 straight minutes in the first debate. Any decent moderator would tell him to shut the hell up.

Old 10-18-2020, 10:50 AM

18,432 posts, read 8,268,923 times
there have been no "decent" moderators so far.....they have all been partisan hacks

if there had been a "decent" moderator that didn't accuse, talk over, cut off, and interrupt Trump.....Trump wouldn't have had to do that either

try doing the same thing to Biden, just once....Biden is the one that loses it, calls people names, and gets confrontational

Old 10-18-2020, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Quote:
No, Trump was the one who was possibly still positive for Covid, and refused the very reasonable ask for a virtual debate. Again, because he can't bully and talk over people in a virtual debate. He'd have to stand or fail by the content of what he says.

He'd rather risk other people's lives at risk than debate virtually.

Quote:
Please show his medical records that say he was "possibly still positive for Covid" at the time the debate was supposed to happen, and, that he is still "possibly still positive for Covid" for the upcoming debate.
Quote:
I'd have loved it if Trump let an independent doctor examine him and release his medical records to the public. That's a great idea. Why don't we ask for that before this next debate?
Quote:
So you have nothing.
Quote:
Sorry, but what are you talking about? Did you miss the part when Trump got Covid?
Quote:
Quote:
Re-read my response, if you can. Thank you!
You're welcome.

Old 10-18-2020, 11:01 AM

5,985 posts, read 2,916,627 times
Quote:
You're welcome.
Glad to see you agree that it was entirely unreasonable for Trump, who could have still been at risk of infecting others to attend a debate in person. Sorry for the confusion, but I am glad we cleared that up.

Old 10-18-2020, 11:04 AM

13,284 posts, read 8,449,930 times
Trump uses filibuster style....blah blah blah. All rattle , mostly self glorified, and rarely accurate in data /stats. Overgeneralizes. Can't speak in concrete data.....it's fluff and deflect.

Seriously give him more rope. That man deserves to bring himself down on his very gestures.

It's not trolling when the facts speak for themselves. Trump is every bit the interrupter. Every bit the anarchist. Best to divide and conquer is his Moto. Seems to have worked.....

Old 10-18-2020, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Glad to see you agree that it was entirely unreasonable for Trump, who could have still been at risk of infecting others to attend a debate in person. Sorry for the confusion, but I am glad we cleared that up.
Nope.
The only thing we seem to agree on is that you like to deflect and to make stuff up. Sorry that you suffer from bouts of confusion, I hope you will be able to eventually overcome that disability.

Old 10-18-2020, 11:14 AM

39,077 posts, read 51,218,516 times
What happened to the new rules? I haven't heard anything. They need to be able to turn off Trump's mic when it is his turn to shut up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies