Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2020, 06:55 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,896,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
What hap in 2018? Polls predicted a blue wave and they were right. What happened?
It hasn’t happened yet
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2020, 07:19 PM

2,707 posts, read 1,026,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I'm not a Frank Luntz fan but this is interesting. I don't agree with Luntz completely, I think the most fervent Trump supporters care about whatever Trump tells them to care about. The challenge is getting voters beyond Trump's most fervent.

“I’ve never seen a campaign more mis-calibrated than the Trump campaign. Frankly, his staff ought to be brought up on charges of political malpractice,” Luntz said.

“Nobody cares about Hunter Biden…why is [Trump] spending all his time on him?,” Luntz asked. “Hunter Biden does not help put food on the table. Hunter Biden does not help anyone get a job. Hunter Biden does not provide health care or solve COVID. And Donald Trump spends all of his time focused on that and nobody cares.”

GOP pollster Luntz blasts Trump campaign as worst he's ever seen
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...-hes-ever-seen
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2016/...Ph2OtYwLBeE98t

Yeah, I don't care what this putz thinks or says.

Old 10-20-2020, 07:22 PM

2,082 posts, read 919,764 times
Pollster Frank Luntz made headlines Tuesday for calling President Donald Trump’s re-election campaign “the worst campaign I’ve ever seen.” However, he said the same thing in 2016, before Trump went on to win the election.

The Hill reported Tuesday, under the headline “GOP pollster Luntz blasts Trump campaign as worst he’s ever seen”:

Speaking at a briefing for the British strategic advising company Global Counsel, Luntz said Trump’s advisers have “their heads up their asses” if they think Hunter Biden will be a winning issue for them.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-same-in-2016/

Old 10-20-2020, 07:24 PM

7,826 posts, read 2,700,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttboy View Post
Pollster Frank Luntz made headlines Tuesday for calling President Donald Trump’s re-election campaign “the worst campaign I’ve ever seen.” However, he said the same thing in 2016, before Trump went on to win the election.

The Hill reported Tuesday, under the headline “GOP pollster Luntz blasts Trump campaign as worst he’s ever seen”:

Speaking at a briefing for the British strategic advising company Global Counsel, Luntz said Trump’s advisers have “their heads up their asses” if they think Hunter Biden will be a winning issue for them.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-same-in-2016/
This would include the posters on CD that try to breathe life into this dead horse.

Old 10-20-2020, 07:33 PM

18,291 posts, read 8,098,076 times
Luntz is a one trick pony.....for his base..he gets away with it...well....because it's their base

...he said the exact same thing in 2016

"On October 26, 2016, Yahoo! News reported a similar story, under the headline “Frank Luntz: Trump’s campaign is ‘worst campaign that I have ever seen in my professional life’”:

On Oct. 26, Republican pollster Frank Luntz told Yahoo Global News Anchor Katie Couric that Trump’s campaign is the “worst campaign that I have ever seen in my professional life.” He later added that he blames “the people around him for that.”

Old 10-20-2020, 07:39 PM

32,910 posts, read 12,210,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Trump's campaign is a reflection of himself. No one should expect anything else.
This ^^^^^.

Old 10-20-2020, 07:40 PM

32,910 posts, read 12,210,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
I really want to know what the dead animal on the top of his head thinks.

Old 10-20-2020, 07:40 PM

68,285 posts, read 54,100,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I'm not a Frank Luntz fan but this is interesting. I don't agree with Luntz completely, I think the most fervent Trump supporters care about whatever Trump tells them to care about. The challenge is getting voters beyond Trump's most fervent.

“I’ve never seen a campaign more mis-calibrated than the Trump campaign. Frankly, his staff ought to be brought up on charges of political malpractice,” Luntz said.

“Nobody cares about Hunter Biden…why is [Trump] spending all his time on him?,” Luntz asked. “Hunter Biden does not help put food on the table. Hunter Biden does not help anyone get a job. Hunter Biden does not provide health care or solve COVID. And Donald Trump spends all of his time focused on that and nobody cares.”

GOP pollster Luntz blasts Trump campaign as worst he's ever seen
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...-hes-ever-seen

So he has much in common with Trump.

Old 10-20-2020, 07:42 PM

68,285 posts, read 54,100,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
I really want to know what the dead animal on the top of his head thinks.

That it'll soon be dead in Florida.

Old 10-20-2020, 09:00 PM

51,582 posts, read 25,570,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy64 View Post
This would include the posters on CD that try to breathe life into this dead horse.
Nobody with any sense believes that a man who lives in LA flies his MacBooks across the country and leaves them with a blind guy to be repaired. Giuliani and Bannon flogging this tale is the first clue that it's nonsense. But there are others.

On top of it, this whole tale has the markers of Russian "disinformation."

This is the an awful campaign strategy. No one but his base believes it and it makes them look like lunatics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies