Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you plan on voting third party in the upcoming presidential election ?
Yes 4 17.39%
No 18 78.26%
Maybe/Unsure 1 4.35%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2020, 08:36 AM

5,938 posts, read 2,864,115 times

Advertisements

I think disgruntled Democrats still vote the stright Donkey ticket.
Disgruntled Republicans vote third-party. . a reason the Pachyderms are Allways sucking hind teat.The Repub.dont have blind loyalty to the party like the Democrats.

Old 10-21-2020, 08:51 AM

724 posts, read 502,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_N_1962 View Post
what is Aleppo?

May I ask what you mean by this ?

Old 10-21-2020, 08:53 AM

724 posts, read 502,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volobjectitarian View Post
Anarchist. I believe in the rule of nobody, that nobody should hold involuntary power over anyone else.

I used to think the exact same way, then a couple of people smarter than me pointed out that I was still holding on to the belief that I could be a little bit pregnant. One of those people helped me come to terms with the very binary concept of all this - you are either a statist or a non-statist and there is no in between except in the deluded rationalizations some statists tell themselves to avoid cognitive dissonance.

Libertarians are statists who are being more intellectually dishonest than Republicans or Democrats. I was that person. I chose to stop being intellectually dishonest.

Totally understand how it is when you still have not seen. I too had not seen for a long time. And the world is a far more pleasant place when you still have that blindness/myopia. No doubt. Once the sight occurs, sadly, there is no unseeing. That's why I cannot vote...because I cannot unsee.

Well I'll have to continue this exchange later with you on another thread , since doing so here would just shift focus too much , but thanks for your input regardless !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.