Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2020, 08:53 AM

4,021 posts, read 1,797,654 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post

Maybe present facts, and learn something about business taxes.
a) OP wouldn't know a fact if he stepped on it

b) OP knows nothing about taxes

He's a one trick pony......Trump is bad...!

Old 10-21-2020, 08:55 AM

45,366 posts, read 60,546,019 times
What happened is exactly what I predicted would-the taxes are so complicated, and involve businesses while the vast majority of people only deal with personal taxes, that negative sound bites and misinformation-caused by lack of understanding-is all you're hearing.

An individual leases a vehicle and there's no tax deduction while a business leasing a vehicle is a deduction.

Many years ago I was a buyer/assistant Purchasing Agent for a facility of a multi-national company. Damned near every purchase order I generated had to be analyzed for what products were taxable (not related to production) and non-taxable (related to production). An example would be buying a forklift-if it was being shared between the forming department and the warehouse I had to determine the percentage of use between the departments and certify that only $XX amount of the purchase was subject to sales tax. It was a royal pain in the ass.

Old 10-21-2020, 08:56 AM

1,514 posts, read 890,516 times
It seems the other older threads posted by various forum posters on this topic are deleted. I direct messaged some mods about what appears to be Conservative censorship on threads that did not break forum rules. Perhaps those threads were not permanently deleted and are being merged or something else is going on that I do not know. That is why I inquired. Lets see how long this thread lasts and if I get a reply on this very conservatively biased forum with Conservatively biased mods.

Also, this thread topic / Trump has business dealings with China / Trump has a Chinese bank account / (all deleted threads) and now this one deserve to be merged and then to be a sticky if "Hunter Bidens laptop" is a sticky.

Last edited by txbullsfan; 10-21-2020 at 09:05 AM..

Old 10-21-2020, 08:57 AM

17,790 posts, read 13,682,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomPenguin View Post
I won't lie, if I was rich id do everything I could to not pay americas taxes. honestly, can you blame them? something like 98% of Americans aren't pulling their weight and receive far more than they pay.

why should the 1% pay for the 99%? I do not agree, I am middle class, but I am still pissed those guys get screwed in taxes. I would move everything offshore to avoid paying for peoples welfare and benefits.

yeah poverty people, I dont support you single mothers with 10 kids living on welfare and housing assistance. useless sacks of people.
Hopefully Trump is supporting single mothers in China instead.

Old 10-21-2020, 09:04 AM

30,153 posts, read 11,783,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Why did he pay so much taxes to China? Because he hired no less than five companies to find ways to to business in China, which is one of the many reasons he is trying to hide is tax returns.

All the anti-China talk is noting but a projection.

Perhaps his $400 million he owes is to China?

Old 10-21-2020, 09:07 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,015,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
And after all the tough talk about China, it turns out his is neck deep in doing business in China, which makes him a raving hypocrite.

I just did.

She knows coffins will be in high demand as long as her daddy is in the WH.
Did he break any laws?

Old 10-21-2020, 09:46 AM

1,066 posts, read 629,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Hopefully Trump is supporting single mothers in China instead.

Lol im sure trump has supported many mothers.........

Old 10-21-2020, 09:47 AM

1,066 posts, read 629,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txbullsfan View Post
It seems the other older threads posted by various forum posters on this topic are deleted. I direct messaged some mods about what appears to be Conservative censorship on threads that did not break forum rules. Perhaps those threads were not permanently deleted and are being merged or something else is going on that I do not know. That is why I inquired. Lets see how long this thread lasts and if I get a reply on this very conservatively biased forum with Conservatively biased mods.

Also, this thread topic / Trump has business dealings with China / Trump has a Chinese bank account / (all deleted threads) and now this one deserve to be merged and then to be a sticky if "Hunter Bidens laptop" is a sticky.

the moderator "oldhag" has deleted a few of my post for no real reason., the last one said "reason for change" "orphaned" da fuq does that mean?

Old 10-21-2020, 09:49 AM

1,514 posts, read 890,516 times
Quote:
the moderator "oldhag" has deleted a few of my post for no real reason., the last one said "reason for change" "orphaned" da fuq does that mean?
Yeah, I'm inquiring about it now with the mods. One responded, one didn't. I'm trying to get the full story.

I get this is a significantly conservatively biased / majority forum (as per polls that were done on this and anyone can just look at any page on this forum and count the pro conservative posts versus the pro liberal posts) with conservatively biased mods (as per their many replies in many threads) but outright deleting and at least not attempting to merge threads (there were multiple posts on this) that are in opposition to conservative views, especially when they are big stories in opposition to Conservative views and leadership, when the posts themselves (and the content within) did not break forum rules is not acceptable. But I hoped this is not the case and maybe my perception is wrong. That is why I am inquiring.

It was you, an established member with many posts who made one of the earlier posts on this topic was it not?

Last edited by txbullsfan; 10-21-2020 at 09:57 AM..

Old 10-21-2020, 09:50 AM

45,366 posts, read 60,546,019 times
Quote:
"Orphaned" means that you quoted a post (or were going back and forth with someone who was deleted) that was deleted making your response not relevant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies