Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2020, 08:01 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Russians, Trump campaign and his base are taking it to the next level. This kind of voter intimidation is straight of the Nazi playbook in 1930s Germany.

Threatening Email Purported To Be From Proud Boys Tells Florida Democrats To Vote Trump ‘Or Else!’

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nichola.../#3eaeae963eb6

Some registered Democrats in Florida received a threatening email Tuesday with the subject line “Vote for Trump or else!” from an email address that appears to be associated with the violent, right-wing “Proud Boys” group, in what local officials believe is an attempt at voter intimidation that the FBI is now investigating.

The email told voters to cast their ballot for President Donald Trump or “we will come after you,” telling voters that they were in possession of “all of their information” and that “I would take this seriously if I were you.”

The email came from “info@officialproudboys.com,” which appeared to have in the past been affiliated with the Proud Boys group, according to Florida Today.
I don't believe the PROUD BOYS sent it.. propaganda . They should find the source of this e-mail

Old 10-22-2020, 08:05 AM

8,957 posts, read 2,557,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I don't believe the PROUD BOYS sent it.. propaganda . They should find the source of this e-mail
They did find the source, it was Iran, attempting to interfere in the election on Biden's behalf......and the OP was only too happy to aid them in those efforts.

Old 10-22-2020, 08:07 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,621,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
No, apparently it was Russia-Iranian effort to intimidate Dem voters.

This we know : US voter registration databases have already been hacked by Russians and/or Iranians. The hacking was probably done by Russia, who is sharing the info with Iranians. Both are using the info to put their pro-Trump finger on the scale like they did 4 years ago. You would have thought US learned, but apparently not, which is not surprising given the person in charge.

Old 10-22-2020, 08:14 AM

1,781 posts, read 955,928 times
Quote:
No, apparently it was Russia-Iranian effort to intimidate Dem voters.
No, apparently it was a Russian-Iranian effort to make it look like Trump supporters were trying to intimidate Dem voters. There, fixed it for you.

Old 10-22-2020, 08:15 AM

78,397 posts, read 60,579,949 times
So after all the complaining and reporting about foreign interference and how they've attempted to create division...this email comes out and what happens?

The same people warning about it....swallow it hook line and sinker.

Old 10-22-2020, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
So after all the complaining and reporting about foreign interference and how they've attempted to create division...this email comes out and what happens?

The same people warning about it....swallow it hook line and sinker.
Is that why Russians were mentioned in the very first post on this thread?

Turned out to be spot on.

Old 10-22-2020, 08:31 AM

1,781 posts, read 955,928 times
Quote:
Is that why Russians were mentioned in the very first post on this thread?

Turned out to be spot on.
Yep, but not in the way Dems were hoping lol!

Old 10-22-2020, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinaggie View Post
Yep, but not in the way Dems were hoping lol!
I don't know what Dems were hoping for. You speak for them, not me.

Everyone should be concerned Russia-Iran is trying to get Trump in for 2nd term (which was probably going to happen anyway). They were exposed this time, but how many other attempts have gone unnoticed? Hunter lap-tops etc are classic Russia stuff, and it seems people are lapping it up in US.

Old 10-22-2020, 09:09 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,626,323 times
Ah yes. So Iran is behind it all. Lol, And now we see leftists here claiming they are actually trying to SUPPORT a Trump win with this.

Yeah, Iran just loves Trump. They are afeared a Biden win will see a return to those horrible times they endured under Obama. All those pallets of cash that got dropped on them and the blind eye to their nuclear ambitions. I'm sure the prospect terrifies them.

Yep Iran is in the bag for Trump all the way. LMAO. So sorry Finn. I know you really really wanted to believe this was actually the Proud Boys. Told ya that pushing that narrative was a mistake.

Did I tell him? Told him. Wouldnt listen. I figured it was some sort if leftist false flag. I didnt predict Iran, but hey, Iran, leftist students at UC Berserkly. Pretty close. This whole thing smelled so bad of leftist lies it could gag a maggot in a dead steer buried in rotten fish.

Iran. Oh that's rich . And they did it to support Trump. That's even richer. See something new every day.

Old 10-22-2020, 09:10 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
They did find the source, it was Iran, attempting to interfere in the election on Biden's behalf......and the OP was only too happy to aid them in those efforts.
he certainly was. and continues to at this very minute.

seems odd.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies