Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2020, 12:08 PM

1,049 posts, read 961,336 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
And after his second term, I'd like to see him establish an honest media empire to combat the lying swamp of presstitutes and whorespondents.
This is comical - the US President that is a proven pathological liar, with more confirmed lies in one year than the last 5 presidents combined, is going to have an honest media empire??

lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2020, 12:12 PM

301 posts, read 183,180 times
Finish the wall. Continue to support job creation in America by staying tough with China. Grow the economy. Hopefully see COVID gone by sometime next year. Support those hurt by it, including businesses and individuals. Make sure that the Biden Crime Family is behind bars forever. Maybe get another conservative justice or two on the SCOTUS. Rebuild our infrastructure. Make sure that the Burn, Loot and Murder crowd spend the rest of their lives in prison.

I'd be really happy if he gets half of these things done.

Old 10-21-2020, 12:13 PM

2,419 posts, read 2,989,141 times
He doesn't have a platform this election, does he?

Old 10-21-2020, 12:17 PM

1,462 posts, read 973,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepie2000 View Post
He doesn't have a platform this election, does he?
I thought he added an extra 'A' at the end of MAGA now? So now it's MAGAA.

Old 10-21-2020, 12:22 PM

25,578 posts, read 17,293,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brennan2323 View Post
Can any of the Trump supporters on here actually spell out what his plans are for a 2nd term if he were to win? All I hear from him is attacks on Biden, attacks on science/Fauci, attacks on the press. Not one time have I heard him say, "this is how we are going to get past Covid, this is how we are going to build back the economy, this is my proposed healthcare plan." What exactly is his platform other than asking suburban women to please like him?

Please don't respond with digs at Biden or Covid is a hoax so he doesn't need a plan. I'm truly interested in hearing what part of his platform you are supporting, because I have yet to hear anything even remotely close to a plan for a 2nd term.
Covid: There is no vaccine and there is little treatment. No country has gotten past it and no country will until there is a vaccine and treatment. Covid is not Trump's fault and those who try to pin it on him are foolish.

We already have a health care plan. You were in favor of it, remember?
So why do we need another one?

Old 10-21-2020, 12:27 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,647,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Same as the 1st term

- Whine and complain about the media
- Play the victim
- Shift blame
- Steal credit
- Talk about "best economy in history of mankind" during recession
- Kick mud on our allies
- Dishonor agreements
- Tell everyone how much he loves Kim of North Korea
- Swear allegiance to Putin and mother Russia
- Ridicule, mock and insult people who disagree with him
- Pretend bad things do not exist
- Spread conspiracies
- Work with and fund Proud Boys and terrorist militias
- Continue to promise "best healthcare for everyone"
- Divide, divide, divide, - play Americans against each other
- Increase debt by another $8 trillion
- Blame Obama
- Continue to allow Iran and NK to develop nukes

Did I forget anything?
Alienate our allies.
Support dictators.

Old 10-21-2020, 12:33 PM

1,049 posts, read 961,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Covid: There is no vaccine and there is little treatment. No country has gotten past it and no country will until there is a vaccine and treatment. Covid is not Trump's fault and those who try to pin it on him are foolish.

We already have a health care plan. You were in favor of it, remember?
So why do we need another one?
Which health care plan is that? Nobody from the Trump campaign can articulate a plan, in fact nobody in the GOP can either. All that I hear is that they want to repeal the ACA.

Old 10-21-2020, 12:35 PM

2,419 posts, read 2,989,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Covid is not Trump's fault and those who try to pin it on him are foolish.
I don't think anyone thinks Trump is responsible for creating COVID-19, but he is most certainly responsible for our country's inadequate response to it.

Old 10-21-2020, 12:36 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,087,126 times
From what I understand, Trump has a huge healthcare plan. "It's beautiful" he said last week. Trump claims people are going to get BETTER coverage for LESS money.

But how? How is it possible to pay less and get better?

Who knows, because Trump has been talking about his healthcare plan for over three years but nobody has ever seen it.

Old 10-21-2020, 12:36 PM

18,102 posts, read 15,676,604 times
His sycophants require nothing of him other than existing and tweeting. As long as he tells them he's doing great things, they will believe it and ask no questions. They already 'interpret' things for him based on what they want him to have said (well, what he really meant was...).

They're happy with nothing getting done. Because he's so special and that's good enough. Low information indeed.

His goal is to dismantle various programs that people need, with no better solution or necessarily any solution in their place (Medicare, Social Security, Healthcare). He counts on the fact that his sycophants don't ask questions, don't care, and will defend whatever he does, even if what he does hurts millions.

He'd like to see the country go back to around 1950. Rights gone, equality gone, voters suppressed, women's rights gone. Perhaps the most shocking thing is how many people in this country support that vision and wouldn't mind, and they're not all evangelicals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies