Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2020, 08:50 AM

13,962 posts, read 5,628,343 times

Advertisements

To every firearm owner out there who cares about their freedoms, I suggest you have that tragic boating accident and submit the loss claim to your insurance provider before Jan 20.

Biden is going to win, the Democrats are going to be able to do anything they want, they are never losing power again, and the media and Big Tech will make sure you do/say nothing about it. So anything you have registered, you may want to go ahead and "lose" right now and get to the paperwork of confirming the "loss" since after Jan 20, there is no freedom you have they won't come for and get away with taking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2020, 08:55 AM

10,244 posts, read 16,375,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volobjectitarian View Post
To every firearm owner out there who cares about their freedoms, I suggest you have that tragic boating accident and submit the loss claim to your insurance provider before Jan 20.

Biden is going to win, the Democrats are going to be able to do anything they want, they are never losing power again, and the media and Big Tech will make sure you do/say nothing about it. So anything you have registered, you may want to go ahead and "lose" right now and get to the paperwork of confirming the "loss" since after Jan 20, there is no freedom you have they won't come for and get away with taking.
Fear tactics. I’m a firearm owner and I’m confident that my rights won’t be taken away. Can we expect the possibility of some additional measures and safeguards? Perhaps. But nothing I’ve seen has caused me to question if my rights would be infringed upon if enacted. Please settle down.

Old 10-30-2020, 08:59 AM

29,503 posts, read 14,656,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruz Azul Guy View Post
Fear tactics. I’m a firearm owner and I’m confident that my rights won’t be taken away. Can we expect the possibility of some additional measures and safeguards? Perhaps. But nothing I’ve seen has caused me to question if my rights would be infringed upon if enacted. Please settle down.
That is great for you. Others feel differently.

Old 10-30-2020, 09:12 AM

10,244 posts, read 16,375,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
That is great for you. Others feel differently.
In most cases that I’ve seen this is due to either being misinformed, misunderstanding what is actually being proposed or in some cases you have your ultra-paranoid conspiracy theorists.

Old 10-30-2020, 09:42 AM

764 posts, read 235,323 times
Quote:
This is because you have a vastly different idea than others of what your rights are.

Old 10-30-2020, 09:45 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,097,884 times
Quote:
Same here. As I type this I have my .38 in my right front pocket and my carry permit in my wallet. Thirty years ago I wouldn't have been able to legally carry. Now with reciprocity agreements between states I can travel from Virginia to the California state line legally armed. In some ways gun laws are looser today than they were thirty years. So I don't stay up nights worrying about Joe Biden coming for my guns.

Old 10-30-2020, 09:46 AM

989 posts, read 769,786 times
What Righties seem to forget is that Lefties have guns too. AND, for the most part they are richer and can generally afford better quality ones. They are also smart enough to realize you only need a couple of really good ones not a complete armory. Unless they are collectors of course.

Old 10-30-2020, 09:48 AM

764 posts, read 235,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shokwaverider View Post
What Righties seem to forget is that Lefties have guns too. AND, for the most part they are richer and can generally afford better quality ones. They are also smart enough to realize you only need a couple of really good ones not a complete armory. Unless they are collectors of course.
Show your evidence...…………….

Old 10-30-2020, 09:54 AM

8,943 posts, read 2,966,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shokwaverider View Post
Lefties are "richer?"

I don't know about that. Democrats win the low income demographics in almost every election. Just look at 2016 and 2012 as examples.

Democrats mopped up in the 35k and under demo.

Also, democrats are MUCH less likely to own guns or consider the 2nd amendment as an essential right.

Your post doesn't make much sense.

Old 10-30-2020, 09:55 AM

29,503 posts, read 14,656,154 times
Quote:
In most cases that I’ve seen this is due to either being misinformed, misunderstanding what is actually being proposed or in some cases you have your ultra-paranoid conspiracy theorists.
Again, that is your opinion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies