Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: who do you think won this final debate?
Trump 308 67.99%
Biden 145 32.01%
Voters: 453. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2020, 10:28 PM

9,049 posts, read 3,522,852 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
So if this administration had confirmed that this 500 plus kids were being used for trafficking they would have let us know that by now.

You are filling in narrative to your story because you can't justify why this administration woul dnot openly address this problem.

That would have been there go to line.....it is obvious -- but they haven't even gone there to suggest those 500 plus kids were part of a trafficking scheme.

So instead of wondering if more should be done to confirm how and why this government would not have provided some kind of tracking for minors separated from adults....you fill in some deep dark narrative......that's just lazy.

Let this administration track down what happened and then let us here what happened.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/imm...ldren-n1244066

It's amazing that parents aren't reaching out to claim their children don't you think?

Seems when some have been found, they said no thinks, leave the kids there.

Old 10-22-2020, 10:29 PM

2,450 posts, read 972,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Yahoo headlines so far:

Trump: 'All he does is talk about shutdowns'

Biden lands repeated blows on conspiracy-focused Trump in final showdown

Trump Launches Confusing, Baseless ‘Laptop From Hell’ Attacks Against Biden At Debate

Trump's recycled attacks from 2016 fail to land on Biden

Trump says he's the 'least racist person' in the room during presidential debate

And Biden?

Construction Union Leaders Endorse Joe Biden Ahead Of Final Debate

Yes sir, no liberal bias at all in the media.

Biden brought up Rudy.
The MSM sucks.

Old 10-22-2020, 10:31 PM

2,450 posts, read 972,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
The parents were not sent to prison they were deported to Central America without their children
I was making a general statement. If I commit a crime and get locked up, even for a few days my kids can't come with me. They go to Foster care. Illegal Ailens are commiting a crime when they come here illegally. They endangered their children.They don't get to keep them.

Old 10-22-2020, 10:31 PM

1,768 posts, read 715,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by john3232 View Post
Check out Frank Luntz as he attempts to salvage anything from the debate which favors Biden.
Practically damning was when asked about the economy the panel unanimously preferred Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WI3X7CAlJE&t=3759s
You do realize that video was from the 1st debate right?

Old 10-22-2020, 10:32 PM

592 posts, read 502,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
You must be from the planet of Uranus...because that certainly didn't happen on this planet..
Trump is done..only time he showed passion was when he mentioned Biden's son. He was debating as if Biden was the President and he was the challenger. I think his limitations have been exposed, and historian will wonder how he managed to become the President of this great country. One term will be the mistake that will be studied in the years to come.

Old 10-22-2020, 10:33 PM

1,803 posts, read 935,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
My municipal utility has committed to being 100% non-fossil fuel sourced by 2030. Maybe you should call them and let them know they're wrong.
PLENTY in the OIL industry already has the BIG GUNS investing in ALTERNATIVE ENERGY.... Just read the Houston forum as I do and you find them saying THAT VERY THING.

BIG OIL IS DIVERSIFYING BIGTIME. They know that they should and are..... and where MONEY OF THE FUTURE IS. TEXAS ALSO IS BIG ON ALTERNATIVE ENERGY TODAY.

Some conservatives THINK DIFFERENTLY THOUGH?

Old 10-22-2020, 10:33 PM

29,514 posts, read 22,647,873 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZlbi-w2f2k

Old 10-22-2020, 10:34 PM

1,768 posts, read 715,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
My municipal utility has committed to being 100% non-fossil fuel sourced by 2030. Maybe you should call them and let them know they're wrong.
China makes a lot of "commitments" too.
Are they also doing a full lifecycle analysis on the CO2 emmisions of their projects cradle to grave?

Old 10-22-2020, 10:35 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,166,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skezo View Post
Please tell me how you would determine if the children are being trafficked or not?
You supporters of human trafficking of minors are disgusting.
Well then you must be really be disgusted with Trump. He was buddies with Epstein and Maxwell, both of whom were with Trump at Mar-A-Lago.

Old 10-22-2020, 10:35 PM

209 posts, read 160,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
Wow. Trump completely annihilated Joe.
Yes, he did! China Joe Beijing Basement Biden got destroyed!
Trump made China Joe Beijing Basement Biden hang himself on the oil industry in Pennsylvania and Ohio.
I cannot believe China Joe Beijing Basement Biden said he wants to get rid of the oil industry.
China Joe Beijing Basement Biden walked right through it!

On illegal immigration for Biden, "Who built the cages Joe?" "Who built the cages?" ......Crickets from China Joe Beijing Basement Biden because he knows he and Obama were responsible for the cages!

Plans for the corona virus in restaurants: "Social distance and plexiglass"
Wake up Joe, we are already doing that!
Stop plagiarizing Joe!

"What's the 10% all about Joe?" Tell the American people Joe! "Are you the BIG GUY, Joe" LOL

And get this, China Joe Beijing Basement Biden LOOKED AT HIS WATCH!
Folks, China Joe wanted this debate to be over.
China Joe was getting pummeled silly and it's not even funny!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies