Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2020, 04:10 PM

12,031 posts, read 6,561,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey73 View Post
I hope Bobulinski has his own private security detail.
Exactly !!
He is in danger from the democrats and will be harassed, doxed, and probably assaulted or at least chased out of restaurants.
What a brave soul.....

Old 10-22-2020, 04:47 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times
Bobulinski will be speaking to the press in a few minuets outside the debate building !!!

Oh my ..........what will he say about Joe the "Godfather" ? Will the press have a mute button ?

Old 10-22-2020, 04:56 PM

6,811 posts, read 6,941,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
To clarify--a married man having consensual sex with many women while married to 3 different woman with who he has 5 different kids. One out of wedlock.
What are you talking about? Ivanka, Don Jr. and Eric are children from Trump's first marriage, Tiffany to his marriage with Marla Maples, and Barron from his current marriage.

Old 10-22-2020, 05:03 PM

209 posts, read 160,061 times
It's no wonder China Joe Beijing Basement Biden can't even say the corona virus came from China...................................because he's on the China payroll.

Folks, China Joe Beijing Basement Biden is compromised. China will eat our lunch if
China Joe Beijing Basement Biden is running the country. China has what Charles Barkley
calls the "sex tape with a monkey video" where you are held with a gun to your head unless you do what I say or this "sex tape with the monkey video" will go viral.

Folks China has that "sex tape with the monkey video" on China Joe Beijing Basement Biden.

Old 10-22-2020, 05:05 PM

8,166 posts, read 6,917,406 times
This is FANTASTIC.

Old 10-22-2020, 05:05 PM

4,477 posts, read 3,297,632 times
I think it is a bad tactic actually.

Trump needs to talk about the Economy, Energy, Jobs and focus less on Hunter. Sure I'd ask once, ask about packing the SCOTUS, granting statehood to WDC and Puerto Rico (which dilute the votes of current citizens), but I think Trump has it fixed in his mind that if people just see how corrupt Biden, they won't vote for him. He doesn't get his own unpopularity is a bigger obstacle.

Old 10-22-2020, 05:19 PM

8,499 posts, read 4,552,009 times
So many Trump loonies out today. Reality is soon going to hit them all.

Old 10-22-2020, 05:23 PM

2,774 posts, read 901,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
Trump is pure scum. Has ZERO class.

Glad that Biden is not stooping to the same gutter by inviting Stormy Daniels and all the other woman with accusations against Trump. The hall is probably not even big enough to fit them all.
Oh my goodness! The way you talk about President Trump, you'd think he received oral sex in the Oval Office of the White House from a 22 year old intern and then denied it, wagging his finger at a reporter who asked about it. But that was a different president.

Now Mr. Biden, VP to the failed President Obama seems to have some ethical problems of his own. His family got wealthy bartering Mr. Biden's influence around the world while he was a senator and then VP. This isn't rumor, this isn't Adam Schiff's hallucinatory Russian collusion or Ukrainian phone call. Mr. Biden's dirty laundry has been exposed thanks to drug addled son Hunter Biden.

But President Trump is "scum". President Trump may have zero class in your eyes, but he has done more good for the American people that empty tailor made suit that Barack Hussein Obama occupied for his failed 8 year presidency.

Now please, explain to us what it is about Mr. Biden's stellar career and long list of accomplishments that makes him not be "scum" and gives him "class". Was it the day he whispered to Obama "this is a big xxxxxx deal" when Obama signed the failed ACA? Perhaps when he called a citizen a "lying dog faced pony soldier" or when he told black Amerians if they didn't vote for him they weren't black. Maybe it was all that hair he has sniffed over the years or the serial groping of women in his presence. Or was it Mr. Biden's sexual molestation of Tara Reade that won him over for you. Please elaborate because I might have missed wonderful attribute of Mr. Biden that would change my mind about him.

Old 10-22-2020, 05:26 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,746,538 times
Quote:
I hope Bobulinski has his own private security detail.
He will end up "accidentally murdered" by the Biden crime family or Hillary will jump in, you know.

Old 10-22-2020, 05:26 PM

5,051 posts, read 3,577,041 times
Quote:
Oh my goodness! The way you talk about President Trump, you'd think he received oral sex in the Oval Office of the White House from a 22 year old intern and then denied it, wagging his finger at a reporter who asked about it. But that was a different president.

Now Mr. Biden, VP to the failed President Obama seems to have some ethical problems of his own. His family got wealthy bartering Mr. Biden's influence around the world while he was a senator and then VP. This isn't rumor, this isn't Adam Schiff's hallucinatory Russian collusion or Ukrainian phone call. Mr. Biden's dirty laundry has been exposed thanks to drug addled son Hunter Biden.

But President Trump is "scum". President Trump may have zero class in your eyes, but he has done more good for the American people that empty tailor made suit that Barack Hussein Obama occupied for his failed 8 year presidency.

Now please, explain to us what it is about Mr. Biden's stellar career and long list of accomplishments that makes him not be "scum" and gives him "class". Was it the day he whispered to Obama "this is a big xxxxxx deal" when Obama signed the failed ACA? Perhaps when he called a citizen a "lying dog faced pony soldier" or when he told black Amerians if they didn't vote for him they weren't black. Maybe it was all that hair he has sniffed over the years or the serial groping of women in his presence. Or was it Mr. Biden's sexual molestation of Tara Reade that won him over for you. Please elaborate because I might have missed wonderful attribute of Mr. Biden that would change my mind about him.

I couldn't summarize Trump better than the words of Obama himself...

"I get this president wants full credit for the economy he inherited and zero blame for the pandemic he ignored," Obama said, citing the more than 220,000 Americans who have died of the novel coronavirus. "But you know what? The job doesn't work that way. Tweeting at the television doesn't fix things. Making stuff up doesn't make people's lives better. You've got to have a plan."

Last edited by Vacanegro; 10-22-2020 at 05:42 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies