Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2020, 05:29 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,573,399 times

Advertisements

I just heard about this. Brilliant tactic. It was Bannon's idea in 2016 to bring Bill Clinton's victims to the debate but he isn't working on this campaign. If it worked the first time, why not do it again, right?

The DNC will tell the studio to shine lights directly into Creepy Joe's eyes so he can't see Bobulinski. He might spot him and smile and wave.

I feel sorry for ShareBlue trolls.

Old 10-22-2020, 05:29 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,751,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey73 View Post
Oh my goodness! The way you talk about President Trump, you'd think he received oral sex in the Oval Office of the White House from a 22 year old intern and then denied it, wagging his finger at a reporter who asked about it. But that was a different president.

Now Mr. Biden, VP to the failed President Obama seems to have some ethical problems of his own. His family got wealthy bartering Mr. Biden's influence around the world while he was a senator and then VP. This isn't rumor, this isn't Adam Schiff's hallucinatory Russian collusion or Ukrainian phone call. Mr. Biden's dirty laundry has been exposed thanks to drug addled son Hunter Biden.

But President Trump is "scum". President Trump may have zero class in your eyes, but he has done more good for the American people that empty tailor made suit that Barack Hussein Obama occupied for his failed 8 year presidency.

Now please, explain to us what it is about Mr. Biden's stellar career and long list of accomplishments that makes him not be "scum" and gives him "class". Was it the day he whispered to Obama "this is a big xxxxxx deal" when Obama signed the failed ACA? Perhaps when he called a citizen a "lying dog faced pony soldier" or when he told black Amerians if they didn't vote for him they weren't black. Maybe it was all that hair he has sniffed over the years or the serial groping of women in his presence. Or was it Mr. Biden's sexual molestation of Tara Reade that won him over for you. Please elaborate because I might have missed wonderful attribute of Mr. Biden that would change my mind about him.
Speaking of cheating Bill Clinton, this "private come in my office visits" went on for a long time. (not just once) Hillary was never woman enough to keep his interest..... but Monica kept his interest for MONTHS!

Old 10-22-2020, 05:31 PM

6,811 posts, read 6,944,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
In the words of Obama himself...

"I get this president wants full credit for the economy he inherited and zero blame for the pandemic he ignored," Obama said, citing the more than 220,000 Americans who have died of the novel coronavirus. "But you know what? The job doesn't work that way. Tweeting at the television doesn't fix things. Making stuff up doesn't make people's lives better. You've got to have a plan."
The "economy he inherited". That's rich.

Old 10-22-2020, 05:31 PM

1,768 posts, read 715,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
In the words of Obama himself...

"I get this president wants full credit for the economy he inherited and zero blame for the pandemic he ignored," Obama said, citing the more than 220,000 Americans who have died of the novel coronavirus. "But you know what? The job doesn't work that way. Tweeting at the television doesn't fix things. Making stuff up doesn't make people's lives better. You've got to have a plan."
Bush Economy ran 2008-2015.
Obama Economy ran 2016-2020

Old 10-22-2020, 05:42 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,573,399 times
Supposedly some of the photos show one or both Bidens having sex with underage girls in the VP's office. We shall see. Actually we won't see because they were kids.

Old 10-22-2020, 05:44 PM

209 posts, read 160,159 times
Folks, Tony just gave a press conference stating he is handing off his 3 cell phones to the FBI with full of corruption from China Joe Beijing Basement Biden. This is now getting really scary for China Joe Beijing Basement Biden.
China Joe Beijing Basement Biden has personally enriched himself.
China Joe Beijing Basement Biden is a frail weak guy. This amount of stress could end up killing him.
Whatever happens in this election, this will not go away.

In a way I feel sorry for CrackHead Hunter because he definitely has issues, but it seems as if
China Joe Beijing Basement Biden used his CrackHead son to enriched himself.
CrackHead Hunter was holding the payoff for China Joe Beijing Basement Biden.

Old 10-22-2020, 05:46 PM

7,269 posts, read 4,211,637 times
Quote:
I couldn't summarize Trump better than the words of Obama himself...

So Obama still can manipulate you. Got it.

Old 10-22-2020, 06:19 PM

2,774 posts, read 902,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
Biden should bring all of Trumps accusers but that would probably exceed the seating allowance...
Not as many as Clinton or Biden

Old 10-22-2020, 06:20 PM

Say it ain't so, Joe, please, say it ain't so
That's not what I wanna hear, Joe and I got the right to know
Say it ain't so, Joe, please, say it ain't so
I'm sure they're telling us lies, Joe,
Please, tell us it ain't so

Old 10-22-2020, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Speaking of cheating Bill Clinton, this "private come in my office visits" went on for a long time. (not just once) Hillary was never woman enough to keep his interest..... but Monica kept his interest for MONTHS!

He flew on Epstein's plane 26 times. 26.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies