Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2020, 04:59 PM

3,405 posts, read 2,735,161 times

Advertisements

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgdhp

Hmmmmm, maybe because her son was on a Ukrainian energy company getting US "financial aid" kickbacks as well?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2020, 05:06 PM

23,861 posts, read 24,115,793 times
I’ve been seeing panic in Pelosi’s eyes all year, whenever she was talking about Ukraine and/or the Biden problems. I don’t understand how anyone could have been missing it.

Old 10-22-2020, 05:08 PM

7,977 posts, read 4,988,690 times
I guess its "no comment" to where our Stimulus checks are too.

Old 10-22-2020, 05:15 PM

Word is that besides Hunter, the sons of Pelosi, Schiff, Kerry, and Romney were all placed in heavily paid positions on Ukrainian energy companies when the financial aid was given to Ukraine. It was their way to "legitimize" skimming their % off of the billions in US taxpayer dollars given to Ukraine. If Trump wins and is able to finish digging up all the information, they are in deep poo and they know it. It really explains all their actions and motives behind everything, if you trace it all back to the Ukraine scandal.

Old 10-22-2020, 05:17 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,583,738 times
Great minds think alike^^^ typing at the same time!

I recall months ago reading about Pelosi, Schumer, Kerry, Romney and the late McStain involved in the money laundering corruption with Biden in Ukraine. If Biden goes down they all go down. Speculation that is why DNC chose Biden because as a candidate he is untouchable. Until he loses, that is.

It's Repubs and Dems, by the way. I've noticed Lindsey Graham seems a bit low energy and deflated lately. Considering he was buddies with McStain, I wonder if he is implicated as well. He may have flipped for a lesser sentence. Just my opinion though.

Old 10-22-2020, 05:22 PM

Yes the corruption extends to both sides, and unfortunately it's nothing new. We have given so much "aid" to other countries and it makes me wonder how much has been skimmed off the top, laundered, and went to those countries elites instead of actually helping the real situation.

THIS IS THE SWAMP BEING DRAINED! We vote for 4 more years, we get to see all the water drained out and see what's uncovered!

Old 10-22-2020, 05:26 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,546,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
I guess its "no comment" to where our Stimulus checks are too.

They're in the shower, washing off all that pork that Nasty P. tried to load them up with!

Old 10-22-2020, 05:32 PM

589 posts, read 300,195 times
As I mentioned many times before. You can always tell what the Ds are up to. Just listen to them. They are the epitome of hypocrisy. They are voicing out their criminal events, that is, what ever they accused Trump of doing, it's the Dems that are ACTUALLY doing it. Russia, China, Ukraine... the list goes on. That's how they can keep the stories straight because they know first hand from their direct involvement how everything worked out.

Old 10-22-2020, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Great minds think alike^^^ typing at the same time!

I recall months ago reading about Pelosi, Schumer, Kerry, Romney and the late McStain involved in the money laundering corruption with Biden in Ukraine. If Biden goes down they all go down. Speculation that is why DNC chose Biden because as a candidate he is untouchable. Until he loses, that is.

It's Repubs and Dems, by the way. I've noticed Lindsey Graham seems a bit low energy and deflated lately. Considering he was buddies with McStain, I wonder if he is implicated as well. He may have flipped for a lesser sentence. Just my opinion though.
I have in-laws with extended family in Ukraine, and it's well known how things operate there and as such, not a surprise. Ukraine's quality of life is where we are headed in quid-pro Joe gets elected.
Then to top it off, all the Dems can come back with is Trump using Mar-a-Lago for meetings lol.

Old 10-22-2020, 05:49 PM

1,087 posts, read 1,947,870 times
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies