Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2021, 12:36 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,880,554 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
Where do most of those "white pervs" come from, boneyard? Have you found most are American, or European?
All the above but the Americans are definitely out numbered by the Europeans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2021, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
My daughter--a young black woman--has considered herself an "Asiaphile" for about 15 years. She even spent a year of high school in Seoul and another year after college in Gwanju teaching English. I'll have to tell her she can't use that term anymore or people will look at her funny.

She doesn't mind being mildly fetishized herself. If she could find a man with a fetish for her lips, she'd wear bright red lipstick and marry him.
LOL, I have met quite a few black women that are too beautiful for words. I met my wife by chance and quite simply was blown away. I never knew a woman could be so beautiful yet so strong, I was only 21. A calming force to be sure. My son is black and he has said it many times. It isn't that my wife yells, because she never does, it's the look of disappointment she give you. My daughters are like their mom. They seldom yell at anyone but my son, but when they are unhappy with you their look says it all.

They deal with the older white guys in the 50's or 60's hitting on them. These are a few of the common come ons they use.

Wow you speak really good English, Im looking for a wife.

You are so beautiful, I would love to marry you and have babies.

I love your culture can you teach me more so your family will accept me?

There are more and equally lame.

Old 01-24-2021, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
I was taught not to wear my hat indoors
I dont care if someone wears a hat in a restaurant. I do if they try to wear it at my table.

I really mind people who refuse to control their children and allow them to run around like maniacs in restaurants. That is just lazy parenting.

I also detest cellphone users having loud conversations on their phones.

There are plenty of worse things than someone wearing a hat.

Old 01-24-2021, 12:56 AM

2,887 posts, read 2,635,197 times
With so many camera angles this is clearly a staged presentation. With a proprietor making his position known like this with anybody for whatever reason would anyone really actually continue to insist on being served? Of course not.

If served would anybody be comfortable consuming the food that is likely not to be edible or of quality.
Going to a more receptive establishment would be the better option for all involved.

There are other scenarios similar to this one where the same advice applies.

Old 01-24-2021, 02:59 AM

8,299 posts, read 3,812,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JobZombie View Post
With so many camera angles this is clearly a staged presentation.
Hidden camera TV shows usually are staged... Not sure what you're trying to say...

Old 01-24-2021, 03:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasLawyer2000 View Post
Hidden camera TV shows usually are staged... Not sure what you're trying to say...
Predictable. We like that. Perhaps you are asking not the right questions of which you have many. Pick the important.

Re watch the video. There are many close ups unable to attain via hidden camera. Editing. Actors. This may require several re-viewings. Eventually you should be able to ascertain that which is hidden and that which is not. It may assist you. Or it may not.

The narrator is in the movie. You may be unable or unwilling to see. Perhaps the audience is to assume this staged event actually happened. An [ omitted ] of the reaction degree.

Old 01-24-2021, 03:55 AM

8,299 posts, read 3,812,442 times
Quote:
Predictable. We like that. Perhaps you are asking not the right questions of which you have many. Pick the important.

Re watch the video. There are many close ups unable to attain via hidden camera. Editing. Actors. This may require several re-viewings. Eventually you should be able to ascertain that which is hidden and that which is not. It may assist you. Or it may not.

The narrator is in the movie. You may be unable or unwilling to see. Perhaps the audience is to assume this staged event actually happened. An [ omitted ] of the reaction degree.
The narrator is in the movie? You do realize that the narrator (who is the host) is only in the video while narrating when it is paused.

Once seated, the cameras are all fixed until the crew comes out for the reveal. Which closeups are not attainable with a hidden camera?

These types of shows are typically not completely staged... They are, however, selective about which people they show by choosing the most dramatic. While this clip only showed 3 scenarios, they probably ran it 10 or 20 times.

Old 01-24-2021, 04:30 AM

1,065 posts, read 471,986 times
Quote:
The closeups are all cuts, not pans. These are very easily attained via hidden cameras. Editing is obviously applied in post-production. You may want to rewatch it. I'm not saying it's not staged... but you've provided no evidence of such.

Old 01-24-2021, 05:57 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,381,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankrj View Post
As long as it not profane or sexual explicit language you should be able to wear anything you want. He should tell the manger to go _ himself.
I'm not a Trump fan or democrat but is there a law to kick you out for wearing a campaign slogan or hat with a police blue lives flag? I know some airlines & schools enforce it, not private owned businesses because it wouldn't it fall under discrimination?
Why resurrect this thread, exactly?

Old 01-24-2021, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldgorilla View Post
The closeups are all cuts, not pans. These are very easily attained via hidden cameras. Editing is obviously applied in post-production. You may want to rewatch it. I'm not saying it's not staged... but you've provided no evidence of such.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies