Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: I support appointment of a SP to investigate Biden family
YES 77 72.64%
NO 24 22.64%
maybe 5 4.72%
Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2020, 08:59 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,646,770 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
Not at all, no. Specific members of congress request a lot of crazy things. I'd like someone in a capacity that is more appropriate for a matter like this, such as the FBI, etc. Let's remove the politics from the issue.
I haven't seen any evidence that the FBI has eliminated politics within the FBI !!!

If you have a link suggesting otherwise, please post it !!!

It would be like last time and up to the A.G. !!! That would be AG Barr now !!! Like it or not he is the one that can do it !!!

The FBI has no authority to appoint a SP !!! Unless Comey was still head of it, then he didn't recognize the possibility of any higher authority above his own !!!

Last edited by phma; 10-23-2020 at 09:13 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2020, 09:25 AM

5,985 posts, read 2,916,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
I haven't seen any evidence that the FBI has eliminated politics within the FBI !!!

If you have a link suggesting otherwise, please post it !!!

It would be like last time and up to the A.G. !!! That would be AG Barr now !!! Like it or not he is the one that can do it !!!

The FBI has no authority to appoint a SP !!! Unless Comey was still head of it, then he didn't recognize the possibility of any higher authority above his own !!!
Exclamation points don't make a point more serious. Trump has been throwing things at Biden for months, hoping something sticks. We should not play his games. Again, let this play out as it is now. A special prosecutor appointed at the request of republican congressmen is nothing but a witchhunt, and we definitely don't need that kind of misuse of federal resources. Why do we need a special prosecutor? What's wrong with the normal channels to investigate something like this?

Old 10-23-2020, 09:30 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,646,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
Exclamation points don't make a point more serious. Trump has been throwing things at Biden for months, hoping something sticks. We should not play his games. Again, let this play out as it is now. A special prosecutor appointed at the request of republican congressmen is nothing but a witchhunt, and we definitely don't need that kind of misuse of federal resources.
Oh.............so now a witch hunt is a bad thing according to people who found it quite acceptable when Trump was the target !!!
The difference now is there is a witness that has come forward willing to testify with first hand knowledge about the Biden family crime syndicate !!!

Old 10-23-2020, 01:28 PM

5,985 posts, read 2,916,251 times
Quote:
Oh.............so now a witch hunt is a bad thing according to people who found it quite acceptable when Trump was the target !!!
The difference now is there is a witness that has come forward willing to testify with first hand knowledge about the Biden family crime syndicate !!!
When did I personally endorsed a witchhunt with Trump as the target? I've never once called for a special prosecutor against Trump. Let's also levelset. Trump's administration has more criminal indictments than any other president in US history. Obama's administration (with Biden as VP) had zero. Those are simple data points, not something that's debatable. History has shown Trump has surrounded himself with criminals. I'm 100% in favor of the Hunter Biden story being investigated, but only if Trump's dealings overseas are also investigated. I'm against wasting money on a special prosecutor in either case.

Old 10-23-2020, 01:32 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,506,675 times
Yes for the fact if Biden isn't "the big guy" I want to know just who it is? A guy in China on the take with Biden's son in his pocket?

Old 10-23-2020, 01:34 PM

39,868 posts, read 26,498,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
There's at LEAST as much evidence as the Trump/Russia hoax had.
There IS evidence of Biden corruption-there never was any of Trump/Russia collusion-except a faux dossier created by the Clinton campaign-and used as an excuse by Obama/Biden to spy on the Trump campaign.

Old 10-23-2020, 01:38 PM

6,100 posts, read 2,721,277 times
No because there is no crime syndicate its a phony bologna Russian propaganda trying to influence the election just like 2016.

Biden is gonna be your president Trumpers take a shot of some good Russian Vodka dry those tears and and put up with Biden like we put up with Trump for at least 4 years.

Old 10-23-2020, 01:56 PM

7,510 posts, read 4,351,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
There is only two ways an investigation could turn out. If everything on the laptop and everything the two former business partners contribute with their emails, texts, etc. proves to be true, then Joe and Jr should both be in prison.

If an investigation were to prove the whole thing is a hoax, which I personally don't believe for even half a second, then Joey and America can go foreword with clear minds knowing the truth has come out and they are innocent.

If nothing is investigated and Joe is elected, there will be a dark cloud over he and the office and the family forever, not only during his time in office, but thought out history.
It absolutely must be investigated, America needs the REAL truth
I agree 100% if they're found guilty and get away with it that means that just because you're a Democrat politician that the media loves and adores you can get way with anything.

I don't believe this thing is hoax either especially after Biden bragged on tape of how he got the prosecutor fired that was investigating Burisma that hired his son Hunter for an $83,000 a month no show job. Now they've got proof that Biden was in on it. This whole thing stinks to high heaven. I'd love to see them all frog marched off to prison.

It wouldn't surprise me if the Democrat Party orchestrated this whole thing in order to make Harris the first female African American president. Even if Biden is found innocent and elected it wouldn't surprise me if he found some reason or the other to take one for the team and step down within the first 6 months of taking office.

Old 10-23-2020, 02:00 PM

1,049 posts, read 960,547 times
Quote:
Had you given some thought to your post response you would realize out of 300 plus million people there are only two people that are candidates for President and to claim they are ordinary citizens fails the smell test !!! Hopefully no one else will step in it !!!
Had YOU given some thought to my post you would have understood that special prosecutors are only used when investigating someone holding a position of authority. In case you didn't realize it, Biden has not held any office since January 2017. So unless he becomes president, the idea of a special prosecutor is completely irrelevant.

Old 10-23-2020, 02:13 PM

7,510 posts, read 4,351,558 times
Quote:
During the debate Trump mentioned that they already spent 48 million dollars investigating him trying to find something but came up empty. You'd think with that kind of money and the animosity and hatred towards Trump by those investigating him that they would have found something? They indeed had an agenda starting with the Clinton's all the way up to Obama to orchestrate a coup d’état against Trump by first spying on his campaign with the phony Steele dossier. Christopher Steele was hired by Fusion GPS a law firm representing Hillary Clinton's campaign to come up with dirt on Donald Trump.

Trump as a real estate mogul has properties throughout the world. It should come as no surprise that he has bank accounts in those countries as well as he has employees within those countries. Not too mention that as a businessman the IRS has him under a microscope.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies