Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2020, 08:40 AM

8,059 posts, read 3,944,421 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
You'd think the Lincoln Project wouldn't waste resources posting anti-Trump billboards in a city and state that isn't in play for the president. What fools they are.
Not fools... master grifters. They know they can seperate tons of cash from New York liberals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2020, 08:42 AM

8,104 posts, read 3,959,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Oh, so you mean globalists who sold this country out for decades? Folks who were pro-illegal immigrant over American worker? Folks who supported and pushed for disastrous trade deals? Folks who pushed for endless war? If they are what Republicans are intended to be, please let us stay with the Donald Trump model.
The Conservatives are still Pro Globalist, Pro Slavery.
The push against China has zero to do with bringing jobs back or being for the American Worker.
The attack against China has to do with bringing power back to the Western Globalist Elite against a rising Eastern Chinese Global Elite.

If the Conservative Party was really sincere about favoring the American Worker, the first thing they would do is to toss the Corporate and Banking Lobbyists out of Washington DC. Lobbyists have increased under Trump.

Trump also increased the number of H2Bs allowed.

The second thing they would do is kill NAFTA, WTO and the CFR Organizations.

The third thing they would do is put tariffs on ALL slave labor nations.

Only putting Tariffs on China is like putting your thumb over a hole in bucket of water full of 30 holes.
Many companies in China have already moved to Thailand, Phillipines and India, not to the USA.

The only people Trump is working for are the globalist corporate overlords and the criminals in the financial sector.

Old 10-25-2020, 08:43 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 6 days ago)

35,626 posts, read 17,961,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
Not fools... master grifters. They know they can seperate tons of cash from New York liberals.
I think that's called marketing. Grifting implies swindling.

Old 10-25-2020, 08:43 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,379,218 times
The irony of Trump fans bemoaning a lack of manners and decorum is absolutely delicious.

Old 10-25-2020, 08:49 AM

37,169 posts, read 19,194,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
No grift at all. They are producing exactly what they promise the donors they will do. Because of that, they are currently talking in $1 million a day and converting it to anti-Trump ads.

They have a pretty substantial herd of billionaires who are donating to the cause, as well as thousands of small donors like me.

Old 10-25-2020, 08:52 AM

18,466 posts, read 15,247,690 times
The billboards are not going to change a single vote.

The Trump haters believe this stuff with or without the billboards.

Everyone else will see this as fake news. They photoshopped a picture of Ivanka pointing at a can of Goya beans. They took away the beans and replaced it with a death count.

How does that have credibility with anyone who doesn't hate the Trump family already?

Old 10-25-2020, 08:54 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 6 days ago)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
The irony of Trump fans bemoaning a lack of manners and decorum is absolutely delicious.
at first i thought it was sarcasm

Old 10-25-2020, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post

Everyone else will see this as fake news. They photoshopped a picture of Ivanka pointing at a can of Goya beans. They took away the beans and replaced it with a death count.

How does that have credibility with anyone who doesn't hate the Trump family already?
$$$$$$

gets donations

gets carried on different markets because Ivanka and Jared are stupid enough to make a public fuss about it.

Old 10-25-2020, 08:56 AM

37,169 posts, read 19,194,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post

It's a reminder to those who are ambiguous about voting just how incompetent this administration has been, in the hopes it will turn them out.

Old 10-25-2020, 08:57 AM

18,466 posts, read 15,247,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
$$$$$$

gets donations

gets carried on different markets because Ivanka and Jared are stupid enough to make a public fuss about it.
I disagree.

Without the "fuss", nobody would know that she was pointing at a can of beans, not the death count.

When you photoshop a picture to look like something different than what it is, what power does the picture have?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies