Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2020, 12:27 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,597,648 times

Advertisements

How, why does character no longer matter? Why do right wingers and christian fundamentalists project so much of their brain content on the lying, ignorant, semi-literate con man with multiple personality disorders the only strength of whom is charisma peddling and tax evasion, but even that strength works only on a limited segment population mesmerized by the alpha monkey image (sometimes in the literal sense) captain Bone Spur fakes. How can one take christian right hypocrites seriously after they placed Trump on a pedestal? I listen christian radio from time to time, Churches are like propaganda machines for Trump, forget tax exempt status some openly call to stand behind the dear leader. Gun toting, paranoid if not psychopathic, trump & wealth worshipping christian fundamentalism. How much more hypocrisy can they fit under fundamentalist umbrella?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2020, 12:30 PM

1,770 posts, read 717,860 times
I'm an atheist and I support donald trump.
You must live in a bubble if you think all trump supporters are like that.

Old 10-25-2020, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skezo View Post
I'm an atheist and I support donald trump.
You must live in a bubble if you think all trump supporters are like that.
How can you support somebody whose the only value is self aggrandizement at any cost? Why didn't you choose a stick in the woods to project your hopes and aspirations at instead?

Old 10-25-2020, 01:31 PM

4,662 posts, read 1,956,735 times
So do you think character matters?if so how you or anybody vote for Joe Biden......

Old 10-25-2020, 01:39 PM

30,655 posts, read 18,263,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
How can you support somebody whose the only value is self aggrandizement at any cost? Why didn't you choose a stick in the woods to project your hopes and aspirations at instead?
Whose only value is self aggrandizement?

You know, pushing loony leftist talking points doesn't help your point. It just makes your posts sound like loony leftist talking points.

I support Donald Trump because:

-He puts America first;
-He kept us out of the disastrous, jobs killing TPP;
-He is keeping his promises in getting a wall built on the southern border;
-He is actually enforcing our immigration laws;
-He implemented criminal justice reform that is seeing black and brown people incarcerated for petty and non violent crimes the result of crime bills passed by people like Joe Biden;
-He has renegotiated disastrous trade deals;
-He has rebuilt our military from the days of sequestration;
-He has cut our taxes;
-He has fully funded historically black colleges and universities from a federal standpoint for the first time in history;
-He is appointing constitutional conservatives to the federal bench;
-He is winding us down from endless and disastrous war;

And more.

Not to mention that many of the "lies" that the left claims are lies are actually not lies.

PLEASE give me more of this.

Old 10-25-2020, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Whose only value is self aggrandizement?

You know, pushing loony leftist talking points doesn't help your point. It just makes your posts sound like loony leftist talking points.

I support Donald Trump because he puts America first. He is keeping his promises in getting a wall built on the southern border, actually enforcing our immigration laws, implementing criminal justice reform that is seeing black and brown people incarcerated for petty and non violent crimes the result of crime bills passed by people like Joe Biden, renegotiating disastrous trade deals, rebuilding our military from the days of sequestration, cutting our taxes, fully funding historically black colleges and universities from a federal standpoint for the first time in history, appointing constitutional conservatives to the federal bench, winding us down from endless and disastrous war, etc.

Not to mention that many of the "lies" that the left claims are lies are actually not lies.

PLEASE give me more of this.
that's just emotional flow of unsubstantiated talk radio bs and slogans. Nothing to discuss. No wonder you fell for the lying Don. You like to be lied to.

Old 10-25-2020, 01:46 PM

30,655 posts, read 18,263,167 times
Quote:
that's just emotional flow of unsubstantiated talk radio bs and slogans. Nothing to discuss. No wonder you fell for the lying Don. You like to be lied to.
Do you want a hint to know that your arguments don't hold water and that you're howling nonsense into the wind?

When you cannot rebut anything and instead try to move to dismissal based on your feelings.

This is all documented, even if you're willing to turn a blind eye to it.

Old 10-25-2020, 01:49 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,295,082 times
Quote:
How, why does character no longer matter? Why do right wingers and christian fundamentalists project so much of their brain content on the lying, ignorant, semi-literate con man with multiple personality disorders the only strength of whom is charisma peddling and tax evasion, but even that strength works only on a limited segment population mesmerized by the alpha monkey image (sometimes in the literal sense) captain Bone Spur fakes. How can one take christian right hypocrites seriously after they placed Trump on a pedestal? I listen christian radio from time to time, Churches are like propaganda machines for Trump, forget tax exempt status some openly call to stand behind the dear leader. Gun toting, paranoid if not psychopathic, trump & wealth worshipping christian fundamentalism. How much more hypocrisy can they fit under fundamentalist umbrella?
From Lyin' Clinton "I Did NOT have sexual relations with that woman, Ms Lewinsky" to Lyin' Biden in 22 years.

Old 10-25-2020, 01:52 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,514,433 times
It actually takes a lot of chutzpah for a Biden supporter to call Trump a liar when it looks quite likely that he, Biden, lied about knowing the millions that Hunter was making influence peddling and, in fact, may have actually profited from it himself.

Old 10-25-2020, 01:52 PM

25,968 posts, read 22,149,005 times
The liberal Democrats are starting to see "the writing on wall" now, and realize once again they have been duped by the polls. I suspect we'll see a lot of angry posts, depressed posts, just plain silly posts, and incoherent posts coming our way in the next two weeks.

Hey, Dems, there is always 2024, but then Pence..................
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies