Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2020, 03:41 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,624,440 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK1gevIlws4

Despite the dishonest media constantly "reporting" on how evil, racist, hatemongering Trump supporters supposedly are, i figured i would remind everyone the actual truth of what we are really like in case there are still undecided voters out there.

And i am certain there will be liberals who will claim otherwise..I mean Biden still pushes the "very fine people lie, and the "suckers and losers hoax all the time and liberals still fall for it like mindless automatons.

It is an incredible disservice to potray us like that, but please libs, if you have proof that we are racist haters, then go ahead and post proof.

btw.. Maga Hulk is awesome!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2020, 03:47 PM

2,770 posts, read 2,604,192 times
I'm beginning to see that Leftists are the most racist and sexist people on the planet.

They seem to only care about perpetual victimhood, skin color and whats between your legs.

Old 10-25-2020, 03:48 PM

11,027 posts, read 6,507,044 times
My husband was headed to the car wash just a couple hours ago here in Austin and got stuck in the suicide lane while wanting to make a left turn as a Trump car parade rolled by.

My husband is about the most impatient person in the world. And he was in a hurry. He texted me though and said “THIS PARADE IS AWESOME!” Honking horns, happy people, bunting and flags and pom poms waving in the wind. Young, old, black, brown, and white. He said it was really really cool to see. Patriotic and happy people.

And he didn’t complain once about getting held up: truly a first.

Old 10-25-2020, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
My husband was headed to the car wash just a couple hours ago here in Austin and got stuck in the suicide lane while wanting to make a left turn as a Trump car parade rolled by.

My husband is about the most impatient person in the world. And he was in a hurry. He texted me though and said “THIS PARADE IS AWESOME!” Honking horns, happy people, bunting and flags and pom poms waving in the wind. Young, old, black, brown, and white. He said it was really really cool to see. Patriotic and happy people.

And he didn’t complain once about getting held up: truly a first.
And i can assume it was completely non violent? No threats, no physical altercations? No driving into people? Just a happy group of people having a fun parade?

Old 10-25-2020, 07:50 PM

11,027 posts, read 6,507,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
And i can assume it was completely non violent? No threats, no physical altercations? No driving into people? Just a happy group of people having a fun parade?
Completely and totally violence-free.

Old 10-25-2020, 07:50 PM

8,175 posts, read 6,925,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdaelectro View Post
I'm beginning to see that Leftists are the most racist and sexist people on the planet.

They seem to only care about perpetual victimhood, skin color and whats between your legs.
True.

Old 10-25-2020, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
Completely and totally violence-free.
Very nice! And to think the media portray them as a violent, racist, hate group.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies