Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2020, 06:44 AM

2,082 posts, read 920,397 times

Advertisements

Singer Linda Ronstadt has called President Donald Trump the “new Hitler” and said that “Mexicans are the new Jews

The Grammy-winning singer told The Guardian that she was horrified when Donald Trump launched his presidential campaign at Trump Tower in New York. “As soon as Trump came down that escalator and called Mexican rapists, I said, ‘This is the new Hitler and Mexicans are the new Jews,’” she told the newspaper.

https://truepundit.com/linda-ronstad...-the-new-jews/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2020, 06:46 AM

18,402 posts, read 7,026,365 times
And this is news.... because......?????

Old 10-26-2020, 06:47 AM

18,880 posts, read 6,899,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttboy View Post
Singer Linda Ronstadt has called President Donald Trump the “new Hitler” and said that “Mexicans are the new Jews

The Grammy-winning singer told The Guardian that she was horrified when Donald Trump launched his presidential campaign at Trump Tower in New York. “As soon as Trump came down that escalator and called Mexican rapists, I said, ‘This is the new Hitler and Mexicans are the new Jews,’” she told the newspaper.

Had no idea she was still alive. Wow.

Old 10-26-2020, 06:48 AM

2,082 posts, read 920,397 times
It shows the extreme hate the left has for Trump

Old 10-26-2020, 06:48 AM

31,341 posts, read 14,140,451 times
Quote:

You people know what's coming every time I see a dumb as rocks entertainer opening their mouth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6t_PdfrYvk

Old 10-26-2020, 06:49 AM

3,659 posts, read 4,796,480 times
Who cares what that liberal POS nobody has to say. All actors and singers should just shut up with there useless thoughts and just continue on with the pretend life they live! And before anybody says anything, that goes for both sides. I do not want to hear their political views!

Old 10-26-2020, 06:50 AM

20,957 posts, read 5,521,482 times
Quote:

The biggest has-been of them all, aching to be relevant once more.

Old 10-26-2020, 06:52 AM

6,288 posts, read 2,843,572 times
I loved her voice. Looks like she might have Parkinson's disease dementia now.

Old 10-26-2020, 06:52 AM

3,317 posts, read 2,313,111 times
What an insult to Holocaust survivors.

Trump never called 'Mexicans' rapists. He said that some illegal immigrants were rapists and criminals. He didn't even say that all illegal immigrants were rapists. He certainly never claimed an entire country was full of rapists.

It's the 'fine people' and 'losers and suckers' lie all over again. If you repeat it enough, it must be true!

Old 10-26-2020, 07:14 AM

2,400 posts, read 750,012 times
This is disappointing because I love Linda Ronstad man. We all had her picture on our walls when I was a kid. She gave Don Henley their first gig as her back up singers and then helped them get started in the music business as the Eagles. I give her a pass and wish her well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies