Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2020, 11:17 AM

227 posts, read 97,930 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Dissent View Post

I have no empathy for people, it would amaze you or disturb you what runs through my head at times. Oh and yes most of my family are military veterans with combat experience so yeah they have used guns against people. When someone is attacking your family well you do what you must to defend them.
I don't care what your cousin did in Iraq.

I'm referring to you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2020, 11:19 AM

20,104 posts, read 9,011,934 times
it may be many months before this election is certified.

Old 10-26-2020, 11:24 AM

6,659 posts, read 2,966,569 times
You just know those ninja-larpers with umbrellas are in some 1980's TMNT Hand Lair practicing their sucker punches and Zippo techniques.

And those Poor Boys are in the forest mocking up some X-Treme Elimination Challenge obstacle course to sit on while reading Guns & Ammo.

For the love of all us normies,...can we make a new landfill island and build a Thunderdome for these nuts?

Old 10-26-2020, 11:24 AM

2,707 posts, read 1,033,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by drinkchamps View Post
I don't care what your cousin did in Iraq.

I'm referring to you.
Grew up hunting animals, a human is just a 2 legged animal. A human attacking my family is a violent animal, pretty simple. It helps I have no sympathy for people in general and someone attacking my home or family is then viewed as an enemy and a problem to be dealt with ruthlessly.As I said just spend one day in my head and it would scare you. Ever thought about what it's like to kill someone? I do.. sometimes on a daily basis, no one in particular it's just a random thought that pops in my head...I am different.

Old 10-26-2020, 11:29 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,660,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttboy View Post
Post-election 2020: Two studies say all hell to break loose

Interesting only 8 days to prepare people

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...eak_loose.html
Trump will be re-elected.

However, as he will not have to face re-election again, he will enact the Insurrection Act which allows him to use the US military to put down violence.

BLM and ANTIFA presume that they will be able to exert their will, unopposed, as they have for the last six months. However, they have underestimated Trump (as the dems always have) and will not be allowed to lead the nation into anarchy.

US military vs Starbucks soyboys. I wonder who will win? Many of the terrorists will be treated to "time out" in Gitmo and find that their actions are not all fun and games and do have consequences.

Old 10-26-2020, 11:32 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,660,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by naicha View Post
You just know those ninja-larpers with umbrellas are in some 1980's TMNT Hand Lair practicing their sucker punches and Zippo techniques.

And those Poor Boys are in the forest mocking up some X-Treme Elimination Challenge obstacle course to sit on while reading Guns & Ammo.

For the love of all us normies,...can we make a new landfill island and build a Thunderdome for these nuts?
Agreed-

Violence is not the answer. However, it appears to be a certainty that the left will initiate widespread violence after Trump wins.

As above, Trump will not tolerate the leftist mayors and governors allowing their cities to be destroyed by the Marxists and will, if the above happens, use the Insurrection Act to protect the nation from the democrats.

Old 10-26-2020, 11:35 AM

15,945 posts, read 12,282,765 times
I want to see Trump win to watch all the cities burn, and I want to see how far the left really lets them go before trying to stop the rioting. They love to make new laws but never enforce the existing ones. They seem to have a soft spot for criminals while loathing the law abiding taxpayer. This is the perception I get. Also a soft spot for various assorted welfare parasites and people who make all the wrong choices in life, and the people who have sympathy and compassion for these people.

They think all the things in society they take for granted just magically appear and that nobody should have to work to produce anything in life. Again this is just the perception I get based on the media.. I know they aren't all like this. There's too much polarization. It's the moderates that are the sane ones.

Old 10-26-2020, 11:39 AM

12,003 posts, read 11,894,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Dissent View Post
Grew up hunting animals, a human is just a 2 legged animal. A human attacking my family is a violent animal, pretty simple. It helps I have no sympathy for people in general and someone attacking my home or family is then viewed as an enemy and a problem to be dealt with ruthlessly.As I said just spend one day in my head and it would scare you. Ever thought about what it's like to kill someone? I do.. sometimes on a daily basis, no one in particular it's just a random thought that pops in my head...I am different.
Seek professional help. I'm serious. Daily random thoughts of what it would be like to kill someone and considering humans "just two-legged animals" are not normal, nor is a lack of "sympathy for other people in general".

But I expect you can relax - no bands of roving extremists are likely to attack your small rural Georgia town or your family's home because they don't care for the outcome of the election.

If any violence occurs, it's highly unlikely to be in small-town Georgia. Washington, D.C. is a far more likely setting, though I don't think that's very likely, either. Demonstrations, sure. Shoot-em-ups on a massive scale? Nope.

If it makes you feel safer, you'd be better off reinforcing your doors and windows and installing black-out curtains and hunkering down than by attempting to gun down imaginary extremist attackers single-handedly.

Old 10-26-2020, 11:41 AM

8,381 posts, read 4,365,088 times
BS....to begin with....extreme radicals with homicidal ideation are too few do anything other than make an occasional appearance on the nightly news.

Old 10-26-2020, 11:43 AM

2,887 posts, read 2,634,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteVirtue View Post
All hell will not break loose. The republicans will get over the loss and move on.

Sure, just like the democrats have for the past 4 years only their displeasure will likely be expressed in a somewhat dramatically different fashion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies