Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2020, 12:41 PM

25,116 posts, read 16,212,465 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
It looks like they are doing exactly that, and it's not good news for Trump.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/26/polit...rnd/index.html
imagine you and hellopity posting the same article.

Old 10-26-2020, 12:44 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,252,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Ice Cube himself said that Biden's camp wouldn't meet with him until after the election.

He's on tape saying as much.
Well the election is days away. That works. Is he that important to the campaign or is his opinion important for policy.
Biden needs to spend time with people who will influence the election at this point and work on policy details when he is elected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
I don't want to touch this with a 10 foot pole, curious how long this thread is allowed to stay up
go watch the video first.

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,601,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBromhal View Post
go watch the video first.
I'll pass, thanks

Old 10-26-2020, 12:47 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,252,535 times
Quote:
you're right, I should have said "paraphrasing".

The reality is

"Facts: I put out the [Contract With Black America]. Both parties contacted me. Dems said we’ll address the CWBA after the election. Trump campaign made some adjustments to their plan,” rapper says.
I would agree that it is more prudent for the meeting to take place after the election. Good move joe.

Old 10-26-2020, 12:49 PM

13,601 posts, read 4,931,126 times
Possibly the whitest person in America, that girly little rich beatch Jared telling blacks how to be successful is a joke.

3,306 posts, read 1,346,702 times
Quote:
which is exactly why partisan operatives such as the OP and you are thrilled to promote misleading headlines and articles that help your cause and keep us divided.
I encourage you to cease the personal attacks and focus on what occurred: Jared said this on national TV. That a key figure in Trump’s orbit would make a heinous remark like this is the problem. Rabidly attacking people who condemn Jared’s disgusting remarks reflects poorly on you, and highlights the problem with Jared.

Be well dear.

15,945 posts, read 12,285,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
Well there you go, that is not what the experts say. Everyone, should take advantage of entitlements like healthcare, school, food. You will not be more successful if you are sick or hungry or uneducated.

Entitlements to give someone a helping hand are fine.. if those entitlements are still being used 10 years later, the system failed to do it's job... to give someone a helping hand so they can get back on their feet and make ends meet on their own.

My beef with the left is that they want to see people seemingly dependent on government forever. My beef with the right is companies who go into debt to buy back stock should not be bailed out period.. they should file bankruptcy. I don't support irresponsible use of welfare no matter where it's applied.

Of course we live in a system where apologists will tell you IQ doesn't matter, that they have a different culture and shouldn't be forced to live by the same values the majority... things like obeying laws, holding jobs, paying down debts, following through on promises and obligations, etc. The top and bottom suck from the middle, and the top and bottom often don't have to follow the same rules the middle does. As long as the majority remain compliant wage slaves we can afford to have a certain percentage on both ends who scratch each other's backs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
Well the election is days away. That works. Is he that important to the campaign or is his opinion important for policy.
Biden needs to spend time with people who will influence the election at this point and work on policy details when he is elected.
this all started at least 2 weeks ago.

If you don't think the Black vote will "influence the election" then you're forgetting about 2008 and 2016.

Who else is Joe spending time with? Didn't he call a lid on this week too?

Has he not had 47 years, or 8 of those working with a Black President, or 8 months as the presumptive nominee, or 3 months with a Black running mate to get SOME policy outlines?

Old 10-26-2020, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellopity View Post
I encourage you to cease the personal attacks and focus on what occurred: Jared said this on national TV. That a key figure in Trump’s orbit would make a heinous remark like this is the problem. Rabidly attacking people who condemn Jared’s disgusting remarks reflects poorly on you, and highlights the problem with Jared.

Be well dear.
oh, that's no personal attack.

You need to focus on what occurred. The video is all the truth anyone needs. And any article on Ice Cube will tell that angle, you don't need video.

The thread title is purposeful and wrong. The article title from DailyBeast (far left) is also purposeful and wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies