Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2020, 02:03 PM

24,598 posts, read 9,437,319 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Us? I’m not in any group with you! I’m an African American.
Show us on the doll where the Republican touched you.

Old 10-26-2020, 02:04 PM

3,538 posts, read 1,326,769 times
When black people built their own communities like in Tulsa, guess who came and burned them down and killed everybody.

Old 10-26-2020, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
I love how you speak for the entire black community.

It's cute.
I agree. Desertdetroiter doesn't speak for blacks and is a poor representation of us.

He doesn't speak for me, but he continues to think he does.

To him, black conservatives like Ben Carson, Kanye West, Ice Cube, and 50 cent are all poor hobos terrorizing the black community.

Old 10-26-2020, 02:08 PM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
To him, black conservatives like Ben Carson, Kanye West, Ice Cube, and 50 cent, are all poor hobos.
And Uncle Toms, etc. If a Black person does not parrot the Democrat Plantation Mantra they are demonized. It is as if the Black Community at large does not want their population to get ahead on their own, without extreme Government intervention and Affirmative Action.

Old 10-26-2020, 02:12 PM

25,118 posts, read 16,198,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
If you think those 3 names mean nothing in 2020 then you may be out of touch.
We all know accomplishments are spun and have little to do with influence.
tell us what Sharpton is doing in 2020, but more importantly what the Floyd family is up to.

Old 10-26-2020, 02:15 PM

72,977 posts, read 62,554,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr78609 View Post
Who do black people blame for their low credit scores?
Well, I've never heard a Black person blame anyone but themselves for low credit scores. Better yet, I've never heard anyone of any race blame anyone but themselves for low credit scores.

Old 10-26-2020, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
And Uncle Toms, etc. If a Black person does not parrot the Democrat Plantation Mantra they are demonized. It is as if the Black Community at large does not want their population to get ahead on their own, without extreme Government intervention and Affirmative Action.
Agreed. Blacks aren't allowed to be politically diverse or even religiously diverse. We must be monolithic.

So it's ironic that a demographic so obsessed with being monolithic is the exact same demographic responsible for black on black crime and countless of self inflicted black problems. It's the ultimate irony.

"We are monolithic! We are descendants of slaves! Now I'm going to shoot you for wearing the wrong color and abandoned my black children because that's what my father did to me! But we are united!"

Old 10-26-2020, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDoopyHuttBole View Post
Ice Cube was actually more well intention. He did make a song called "Arrest The President". Either way, Cube is from South Central. Only now he's negotiating with Crooks in office.

As for 50, straight up sell out. He even admitted on his tweet. "I don't care if Trump doesn't like black people". And Kanye west has been mentally unstable since his mom passed.

Most hiphop heads can see the BS when it comes to these artists. And if your a conservative hiphop head(or Punk rocker), then your photo is next to the word Irony.
So whites, Asians, and Hispanics can be politically diverse but blacks are sell outs and uncle toms.

Gee, and we wonder why we rather shoot each other than help one another.

Old 10-26-2020, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDoopyHuttBole View Post
You ever wonder how it got like that?
Let me guess, a Republican forced you to drop out of high school, get 3 women pregnant, and join a gang?

Old 10-26-2020, 02:24 PM

2,400 posts, read 754,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Well, I've never heard a Black person blame anyone but themselves for low credit scores. Better yet, I've never heard anyone of any race blame anyone but themselves for low credit scores.
The credit score system is a symptom of the cancer in American society. I remember life before credit scores. I remember stopping for groceries for my Mom and putting it on the honorary tab because the store owners knew they would pay it.

I remember making payments to the auto repair shop instead of having to ask my folks for a loan. That’s pride for a young person when you see the respect in the garage owners face when you make your last payment and he shakes your hand and thanks you.

All that has been robbed from us because of all these immoral low life thief’s we have imported and spawned in this country due to misguided liberal policies that have destroyed families and made accountability and pride a thing of the past.

Just waiting for what comes next when this country falls apart.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies