Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2020, 12:13 PM

25,115 posts, read 16,308,415 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Jared Kushner...HE knows why black folks aren’t more successful, huh? Jared Kushner! Born two inches from home plate and swears that he hit a home run! That Jared Kushner? The one who ended up at Harvard, even though it’s well documented that he didn’t have the grades or the test scores to gain admission. That Jared Kushner? The guy whose father gave millions of dollars to Harvard in order to get his son admitted? The Jared Kushner that is running our Middle Eastern policy although he doesn’t have ANY qualifications to do so?

Just imagine the scene: a bunch of gilded WHITE MILLIONAIRES on a lame ass morning show talking about African Americans, as if we can’t hear them or as if THEY know anything about being black in this country from a firsthand perspective.

This is why the overwhelming majority of black folks hate the Republican Party and right wingers in general. But of course, you’ll whine and complain that we hate you for no reason. That you get a bum rap from black folks.

In any case, African Americans have an appointment with the Republican Party on Nov 3rd. And believe me, we’re going to keep that appointment come hell or high water, and you Republicans won’t like what we have to tell you.
obviously, didn't watch the video and has no idea of the context, as I've pointed out.

Black people have chosen Dems over Republicans since 1965, yes? Do you think any Republican would be surprised if 80% of Blacks pulled the straight D lever?

What's that done for your people?

Old 10-26-2020, 12:13 PM

24,901 posts, read 9,655,577 times
Quote:
Oh Lordy...now he’s gone from being Mr. Black Conservative to being Black Aristotle.
And you've gone to being a victim, to staying a victim. Shocker.

No one is coming to save us, sorry for the breaking news.

Old 10-26-2020, 12:15 PM

17,899 posts, read 14,920,297 times
Quote:
Jared Kushner...HE knows why black folks aren’t more successful, huh? Jared Kushner! Born two inches from home plate and swears that he hit a home run! That Jared Kushner? The one who ended up at Harvard, even though it’s well documented that he didn’t have the grades or the test scores to gain admission. That Jared Kushner? The guy whose father gave millions of dollars to Harvard in order to get his son admitted? The Jared Kushner that is running our Middle Eastern policy although he doesn’t have ANY qualifications to do so?

Just imagine the scene: a bunch of gilded WHITE MILLIONAIRES on a lame ass morning show talking about African Americans, as if we can’t hear them or as if THEY know anything about being black in this country from a firsthand perspective.

This is why the overwhelming majority of black folks hate the Republican Party and right wingers in general. But of course, you’ll whine and complain that we hate you for no reason. That you get a bum rap from black folks.

In any case, African Americans have an appointment with the Republican Party on Nov 3rd. And believe me, we’re going to keep that appointment come hell or high water, and you Republicans won’t like what we have to tell you.

You never fail to disappoint.

Old 10-26-2020, 12:16 PM

2,493 posts, read 1,441,061 times
Who do black people blame for their low credit scores?

24,901 posts, read 9,655,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBromhal View Post
What's that done for your people?
Bingo. Voting for D has nothing nothing for my people.

But like a blind, indoctrinated, ignorant slave, we continue to vote that Democratic plantation.

There are neighborhoods I can't even walk in, without risk of being a victim to crime. And I'm suppose to thank Democrats for this?

9,434 posts, read 4,290,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBromhal View Post
he was recapping the Trump Administration's meeting with Ice Cube. A meeting that the Biden camp has chosen to say "Come back to us after the election".

Trump was willing to meet with a guy that had previously said "F--- Trump!" Biden said "vote for us, and then maybe we'll listen to you for the first time in 47 years."
I don’t believe that Biden said what you quoted. A quote is a quote always.
And I know for a fact that Biden has met with leaders of the black community to understand the specific issues. Are you saying you know otherwise?

Old 10-26-2020, 12:17 PM

25,115 posts, read 16,308,415 times
Quote:

But “BLACK PEOPLE!These folks are obsessed with finding reasons to make threads concerning black folks. And I’m more than willing to bet that they’re poor white people themselves.
the OP is obsessed with anything that makes Trump look bad. Not black people, since he knows you'll en-masse vote D if he can bring up "anti-Black Trump" material - true or not.

Old 10-26-2020, 12:17 PM

2,313 posts, read 2,520,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr78609 View Post
Who do black people blame for their low credit scores?
This thread is not about that, try again.

Old 10-26-2020, 12:18 PM

28,343 posts, read 16,464,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Bingo. Voting for D has nothing nothing for my people.

But like a blind, indoctrinated, ignorant slave, we continue to vote that Democratic plantation.

There are neighborhoods I can't even walk in, without risk of being a victim to crime. And I'm suppose to thank Democrats for this?
As much as you'd thank Republicans for it, sure.

Old 10-26-2020, 12:20 PM

17,899 posts, read 14,920,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
I don’t believe that Biden said what you quoted. A quote is a quote always.
And I know for a fact that Biden has met with leaders of the black community to understand the specific issues. Are you saying you know otherwise?
Ice Cube himself said that Biden's camp wouldn't meet with him until after the election.

He's on tape saying as much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies