Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2020, 05:29 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Yes he did. While the topic paraphrases it, that is essentially his message. Hes the president of those who voted for him, not anyone else, and he does it at a state basis. So all you rural Trump voters in Blue states? He doesnt represent you. Hes not there for you.

But you blue voters in red states? Hes got you.

I want a president who understands what the "United" in "United States" means.
I'll stick with the one that isn't compromised by Communist China like Beijing Biden is !!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2020, 05:32 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,358,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
I'll stick with the one that isn't compromised by Communist China like Beijing Biden is !!!

Yawn. Sure...the guy who is accused of stuff with no factual basis....vs the guy who got 17 million in a hidden Chinese bank account, and is accused of paying more in Chinese taxes then US taxes. LOL. You folks are wild.

Old 10-26-2020, 05:34 PM

1,118 posts, read 516,020 times
Wolf is a POS. Hippy, tyrant and his wannabe tough guy Lt. Governor. They all suck. I can’t believe PA elected him. Good thing is we’ll have a Republican governor next. Sort of hope Sean Parnell runs if he somehow loses the congressional race against this soy boy Pelosi puppet Lamb.

Old 10-26-2020, 05:50 PM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
More lies from a Far Left Gov, and an OP that just sucks up ALL the Leftist propaganda.

Old 10-29-2020, 06:48 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,707,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cp102 View Post
Totally fake!
Just because Trump loyalists have been programmed to reflexively respond with "fake news" at every fact and truth, that contradicts the know-nothing autocrat -in-chief, it doesn't mean the sentient world can't see what has passed before their very own eyes and ears.

From the very beginning of his term Donald J. Trump has shown the USA that he believes he is the president of the white folk in the red states. He views the country as parts that are for him or against him. It is shockingly WRONG to govern this way. WRONG and it is not fake news that he does so.

Through months of the pandemic, he has at various moments lashed out at Democratic governors, blaming them for his own failures. Just think about that loathsome comment about not counting deaths in blue states...this reflected his ongoing attempts to shift blame from his own failed responsibility and response to the pandemic.

“If you take the blue states out,” he said, “we’re at a level that I don’t think anybody in the world would be at. We’re really at a very low level.” Donald Trump September 2020

“Democrat cities” and “badly run blue states” has been his mantra since he entered the Oval Office. He has sought to punish states with Democratic governors with tax policies and threats to withhold federal funding, while devoting far more time and attention to fawning over red states. The President of the United States of America talks constantly with this phrasing. It is WRONG. And it is not fake news.

And yes, he did indeed threaten our governor and we Pennsylvanians when he said Tom Wolf would suffer the consequences for daring to suggest the Trump campaign save Pennsylvanian's lives by obeying a lawful order and following proven precautions. “I’ll remember it, Tom,” Trump said. “I’m going to remember it, Tom.” Trump continued with a mocking pantomime of Wolf on the phone to him.
‘Hello, Mr. President. This is Governor Wolf. I need help. I need help,” and then repeated, "I'm going to remember it, Tom". Then he claimed, “You know what, these Democrats are bad. These people are bad. This is the guy who is counting the ballots. These people are bad, and they are counting the ballots. So be vigilant and watch. ”

Trump has never seen himself as President of the United States of America. He is a gang leader, and you are either in his gang or you are the enemy.

Last edited by corpgypsy; 10-29-2020 at 08:06 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies