Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2020, 12:23 PM

8,943 posts, read 2,963,926 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
Biden’s plan:

1) lock everyone in their homes, only being allowed to leave for groceries or to riot/burn
2) force everyone to wear a democrat face diaper everywhere at all times
3) redistribute billions of taxpayer dollars to democrat operatives
4) pander to Black people and SJWs
This is the most concise list on C-D today.

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2020, 12:25 PM

10,529 posts, read 6,163,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
But he won't let the public know, nor the scientists, but yet he is going to take care of it.

Wait, wait, wait....he is going to listen to the scientist?

Is he going to appoint different scientist?

That's Trump you're thinking of right there.

Old 10-28-2020, 12:27 PM

46,278 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
That's Trump you're thinking of right there.

Nah.....nice try though....

Old 10-28-2020, 12:28 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,125,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
But he won't let the public know, nor the scientists, but yet he is going to take care of it.

Wait, wait, wait....he is going to listen to the scientist?

Is he going to appoint different scientist?
If Biden wins this 2020 Presidential election, the only thing he will do is blame the coronavirus on President Trump / Republicans, just like he's been doing over the past several months now.

Old 10-28-2020, 12:33 PM

7,343 posts, read 4,366,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silibran View Post
Aha! You know there are many more sick than are being reported. You don’t want to know how many there really are.

I don’t anticipate the kind of shutdown you fear, unless we continue as we are for another six months or so. If we don’t get a handle on this, hospitals will be stressed again. Hospital beds will be unavailable for heart patients, knee replacements, pediatric patients, cancer surgeries. And more medical people will be infected, sickened, incapacitated and dead. The pandemic is not political. It spreads where people gather and it does care whether you vote blue or red.

Testing is one weapon we have in our fight against covid. Testing provides knowledge, the kind of knowledge that helps combat the spread.

DJT is now proclaiming that the pandemic is over. He spreads a false reality. It is far from over. His inability to manage this crisis is a huge reason why he is having trouble in the polls. He never accepted responsibility for managing the country’s response to the pandemic, or to model responsible behavior.

As far as our pandemic response goes—he has no plan. As far as healthcare for Americans go—he has no plan. There wasn’t even a Republican platform this election year. There is no plan. There is only endless campaigning at rallies.
I said positives not sick. Huge difference.

I said that last night and it got removed.

If biden follows his plan and the scientists, he will do everything he can to shut the country down. The amount of testing he wants to do guarantees that. It is literally his plan.

Old 10-28-2020, 02:00 PM

30,585 posts, read 25,150,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
Please stop this nonsense. Obama had no plan. Even the his guy on h1n1 said they screwed up royally, lucky for them, h1n1 was not as contagious and deadly as Covid-19.
You are simply incorrect. Find more accurate news sources.

Old 10-28-2020, 02:19 PM

4,921 posts, read 7,689,172 times
Oh, oh, it is going to be terrible when President Biden enforces his rules to eliminate Covid 19. I strongly urge all you Trump supporters to leave the country. You may want to book a flight to Moscow and get a seat near Trump.

Of course you can always do what Trump said and huff a little Lysol or have a shot of clorox.

Old 10-28-2020, 02:24 PM

45,230 posts, read 26,431,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post
Oh, oh, it is going to be terrible when President Biden enforces his rules to eliminate Covid 19. I strongly urge all you Trump supporters to leave the country. You may want to book a flight to Moscow and get a seat near Trump.

Of course you can always do what Trump said and huff a little Lysol or have a shot of clorox.
"rules to eliminate Covid 19"

Old 10-28-2020, 03:31 PM

Quote:
You are simply incorrect. Find more accurate news sources.

This is your post 12:

Quote:
So, I posted his plan, but no one bothers to read it. Tells me all I need to know about Trump supporters on City Data.

So, I provided a link, that proves you wrong, but obviously you did not read it, tells me all I need to know about anti-trumpers (including you) on C-D. If you did read it, you cannot refute what was in the link, so you just moved on....and again tells me all I need to know about anti-trumpers (including you) on C-D.

Old 10-28-2020, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post

What are his rules? His plan is almost identical as what is happening right now. Now, if biden has some super secret plan, that can actually save lives, the he is currently letting people die, because he is making it political.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies