Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2020, 07:53 PM

8,017 posts, read 5,853,160 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBromhal View Post
HRC has now celebrated her 4th birthday since her self-congratulatory HBD tweet about "future President". This year is awesome, with thee Senate's gift tonight. Next year could be even better for implosive personal behavior should Trump win in a week.
If Trump wins, he should throw a celebratory party for Hillary's birthday next year. He could have a cake made in the shape of a blue dress, with some strategically placed mini-marshmallows near the bottom of the dress.

Hillary Clinton could have been living a beautiful retirement for the last 4 years. Instead, she's transformed herself into the biggest political punch line in recent memory.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2020, 07:55 PM

30,058 posts, read 18,652,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post
fair warning... turn down your speakers if you play this. This is the perception that democrats give off that act like based on their behavior. Just saying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbES3Rbs9Wk
That's why watching MSNBC on election night will be so fun.

There is no sweeter sound than hearing liberals whine and meltdown when Trump wins. They will completely decompensate and probably curl up into a fetal position.

Old 10-26-2020, 07:56 PM

25,118 posts, read 16,198,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
If Trump wins, he should throw a celebratory party for Hillary's birthday next year. He could have a cake made in the shape of a blue dress, with some strategically placed mini-marshmallows near the bottom of the dress.

Hillary Clinton could have been living a beautiful retirement for the last 4 years. Instead, she's transformed herself into the biggest political punch line in recent memory.
that's going a little far. A Cake of the US map, with 31 red-frosted states (or candles) and 19 blue ones, plus another 23 Trump/MAGA candles (for her age) should be effective.

Old 10-26-2020, 07:57 PM

25,118 posts, read 16,198,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post

also, I'm reminded of the "walk in the woods" lololololololol

Old 10-26-2020, 08:00 PM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBromhal View Post
also, I'm reminded of the "walk in the woods" lololololololol
That was after her admission of drinking too much Chardonnay to try to erase the Trump loss from her memory. LOL!!!

Old 10-26-2020, 08:00 PM

20,758 posts, read 8,562,401 times
That ZeroHedge pic doesn't look like her.

Old 10-27-2020, 01:42 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,520,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsthetime View Post
I thought Trump was gonna have her locked up by now? At least that is what he promised. Yet another campaign promise broken.
Oh she is locked in something far worse than a prison. She is locked in bitterness, regret and anguish. It contains her far more effectively than any bars ever could.

Old 10-27-2020, 02:27 AM

18,458 posts, read 15,236,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsthetime View Post
I thought Trump was gonna have her locked up by now? At least that is what he promised. Yet another campaign promise broken.
To this day, she is saying "I was born to be president. It makes me sick to my stomach to think of another Trump win."

There is no way Trump can hurt her more than he already has. Not even prison.

Old 10-27-2020, 02:30 AM

5,479 posts, read 2,117,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasLawyer2000 View Post
It seems like Hillary lives rent free in your head.
Well, we keep evicting her but as soon as we do, someone carts her carcass back in the side door...

Old 10-27-2020, 02:36 AM

21,530 posts, read 8,716,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
To this day, she is saying "I was born to be president. It makes me sick to my stomach to think of another Trump win."
She never said "I was born to be president." Here is the actual quote:

Quote:
The former First Lady was asked if a woman president would have responded better to the coronavirus pandemic, immediately asserting, “I have no doubt, especially if it were me.”I was born for that. I mean, that’s why I knew I’d be a good president. I was ready for crises and emergencies, and I would have done what you see these women leaders doing,” said Clinton.
The right wing media has taken what she said out of context. It's OK if you don't like her, but at least get your facts straight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies