Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2020, 11:37 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,908,241 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
This, plus anyone who would be smart enough to look up how to change their vote has also looked up the claims on Biden and realizes that there are no teeth. NONE.

Why would you even post a claim such as the OP, knowing it's fake. Not even a credible source given (because it's not true). So you quote a tabloid. LMAO, this is a perfect example of why Trump still has any base at all.
Looks to me like you have been going to the wrong dentist if you don't believe there are no teeth the the Biden crime family story. There is nothing fake about that story and it is being investigated by several sources. As much as the media is attempting to cover it up, it has grown to big to hide. Even if results come in too late for the election, Joe will be proven to be corrupt and not allowed to take office, even if he should escape prison. He is compromised and is a national security risk after having sold out his country to the communist Chinese..
You can feel smug and secure with the media hiding the story, but it will come out, there are still honest people in this country who will chase the story to the end. If Joe the pedo should win, you will be left with a childish, high school air head as president. You can watch her giggle though four years of Marxism.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2020, 11:53 AM

7,195 posts, read 5,724,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellopity View Post
They’ll all be fine. Biden will be a president for all Americans. There may be reforms that they’ll disagree with, but they will learn in time these reforms ultimately benefit all Americans. We’re not red states blue states. We are the United States.
Yes, of course they'll be fine... I was asking if they'd come back to city-data forum and just ignore their failed predictions or if they'd stop posting or whatever. I'd ask that question to anyone of either side who was so sure that their candidate was going to win. I get that we all live in echo chambers to some degree, but some of them... wooo.

Old 10-27-2020, 12:06 PM

1,706 posts, read 636,243 times
Seems like more fake news to me.

Old 10-27-2020, 12:17 PM

3,306 posts, read 1,346,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherTouchOfWhimsy View Post
Yes, of course they'll be fine... I was asking if they'd come back to city-data forum and just ignore their failed predictions or if they'd stop posting or whatever. I'd ask that question to anyone of either side who was so sure that their candidate was going to win. I get that we all live in echo chambers to some degree, but some of them... wooo.
Based on the their posts, there seems to be an unraveling of sorts among Trump supporters. I’m not sure why those few vocal minorities are behaving this way or why they have spiraled out of control, but I hope they come to their senses after the election. Voting has already begun. People should be focused on encouraging voter turnout no matter their political affiliation.

Old 10-27-2020, 12:20 PM

3,306 posts, read 1,346,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteVirtue View Post
Seems like more fake news to me.
It’s their modus operandi. Fart enough that people will start to think there’s actually poop in the room, when in fact it’s just a lot of hot air. The amount of verbal flatulence from Trump supporters has been historically high in the last few days. Not a good look, or smell.

Old 10-27-2020, 12:39 PM

6,926 posts, read 6,934,093 times
No, early voters do NOT want to change their vote. This is just yet another of Trump's endless stream of lies, made ever more desperate as Trump continues to realize that he is going to lose. From Buzzfeed:
Quote:
President Donald Trump — confronting a COVID-19 death toll of more than 225,000 people, lagging behind Joe Biden in the polls, and struggling to find a coherent closing message ahead of Election Day in a week — spent Tuesday morning continuing his pattern of trying to confuse voters and undermine the election system.

Trump claimed without evidence that a large number of early voters have changed their minds and now want to modify their vote — in favor of Trump, Trump claimed — and encouraged them to do so. It was part of an early morning all-caps tirade on Twitter, one of his favorite platforms to spread misinformation.

Trump began, “Strongly Trending (Google)...” (this is not true).

He continued, “...since immediately after the second debate...” (this is also not true).

He went on, “...is CAN I CHANGE MY VOTE? This refers changing it to me.”

“The answer in most states is YES.” (This is also not true. Changing your vote is only possible in a handful of states.)

Old 10-27-2020, 12:48 PM

340 posts, read 123,921 times
Unless you live in MI WI MN or PA, you cannot change your vote.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies