Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2020, 02:15 PM

622 posts, read 410,352 times

Advertisements

https://twitter.com/i/status/1321138196097490947

The transcript of the call:

I get calls from my father to tell me that The New York Times is calling but my old partner Eric, who literally has done me harm for I don’t know how long, is the one taking the calls because my father will not stop sending the calls to Eric. I have another New York Times reporter calling about my representation of Patrick Ho – the ****ing spy chief of China who started the company that my partner, who is worth $323 billion, founded and is now missing. The richest man in the world is missing who was my partner. He was missing since I last saw him in his $58 million apartment inside a $4 billion deal to build the ****ing largest ****ing LNG port in the world. And I am receiving calls from the Southern District of New York from the U.S. Attorney himself. My best friend in business Devon has named me as a witness without telling me in a criminal case and my father without telling me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2020, 02:16 PM

1,706 posts, read 637,010 times
Whelp, there goes Hunters chance at winning the election. He better drop out now if he knows whats good for him.

Old 10-27-2020, 02:18 PM

6,830 posts, read 3,221,653 times
So Joe is running for president, not Hunter. Also, Donald is running for president, not Jared.

Old 10-27-2020, 02:19 PM

4,876 posts, read 4,207,524 times
That is confusing as heck

Old 10-27-2020, 02:19 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteVirtue View Post
Whelp, there goes Hunters chance at winning the election. He better drop out now if he knows whats good for him.

I dunno, Ive seen Trump do shady stuff too with his call to Ukraine. I think Id still vote Hunter over Trump.

Fortunately thats not the choice as Hunter isnt on the 2020 ballot.

Old 10-27-2020, 03:38 PM

From the audio:

And I am receiving calls from the Southern District of New York from the U.S. Attorney himself. My best friend in business Devon has named me as a witness without telling me in a criminal case and my father without telling me

When the US Attorney is calling about a purported criminal case, and Hunter's best friend is cooperating with the SDNY office, I'd say there is reason to be concerned.

Wouldn't you agree?

Old 10-27-2020, 03:40 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 9 days ago)

35,634 posts, read 17,975,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteVirtue View Post
I'm certainly not voting for him!

Old 10-27-2020, 03:46 PM

6,927 posts, read 6,938,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhuru View Post
From the audio:

And I am receiving calls from the Southern District of New York from the U.S. Attorney himself. My best friend in business Devon has named me as a witness without telling me in a criminal case and my father without telling me

When the US Attorney is calling about a purported criminal case, and Hunter's best friend is cooperating with the SDNY office, I'd say there is reason to be concerned.

Wouldn't you agree?
Nope. Because:

1) All you have by way of proof is something somebody posted on twitter. Twitter is not my go to source for information, and it shouldn't be anyone else's either.

2) You are confused. Hunter is not running for office. Joe Biden is the one running. I know that you low information republicans can become mixed up about such things.

Old 10-27-2020, 03:50 PM

18,458 posts, read 8,282,661 times
"My best friend in business Devon has named me as a witness without telling me in a criminal case and my father without telling me."

Has named "me and my father"....in a criminal case

...isn't his father running for president?

Old 10-27-2020, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
Nope. Because:

1) All you have by way of proof is something somebody posted on twitter. Twitter is not my go to source for information, and it shouldn't be anyone else's either.

2) You are confused. Hunter is not running for office. Joe Biden is the one running. I know that you low information republicans can become mixed up about such things.
There is an audio allegedly of Hunter ....... if the audio is fake, I am sure the Biden campaign will say so.

Hunter is not running for office but his father is and his name has been cited in the audio ...... quite apart from Biden repeatedly saying that his son had not done anything wrong and that he - Biden - had no knowledge of Hunter's activities.

Re the low information Republican crap, I lean decidedly liberal - and have for decades. I voted third party this go around because Biden and Trump are just unacceptable to me. For me the lesser of two evils is still "evil".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies