Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2020, 10:40 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,358,607 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
All my women friends are voting for Trump.
LOL. You do know anecdotal evidence isnt really as relevant as you might hope right?

Polling indicates trump is getting 37% of the womens vote, down from 53% I believe from 2016.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2020, 11:10 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,917,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
LOL. You do know anecdotal evidence isnt really as relevant as you might hope right?

Polling indicates trump is getting 37% of the womens vote, down from 53% I believe from 2016.
So, just say Democrat women are for Biden

Old 10-27-2020, 11:36 PM

6,926 posts, read 6,931,897 times
ALL women are for Biden. Trump refuses to help the country fight against the coronavirus and makes fun of anyone who dares to wear one. He mocks medical and scientific expertise and turns to Ivanka for scientific advise. As a result, there have been thousands of needless COVID19 deaths all across America. Women are generally the caregivers in their families. We don't like seeing our loved ones die useless deaths.

Trump is a misogynist. The moment he finds himself confronted by a strong woman who opposes his views, he becomes a name calling bully. Any woman who regards Trump as anything more than the pu$$y grabber in chief is sadly mistaken.

If we are low income women then Trump is doing his best to take away our medical care and worst of all, the medical care for our children. He is also working as hard as he can to take away a woman's right to choose and force us to return to the days of back alley abortions or else forced childbearing and of course, no medical coverage for childbirth either.

Under Trump, women will return to the status they had at the turn of the last century as second class citizens. The only women's votes he will be getting are from Evangelical wives who lead a life of subservience to their husbands and so-called spiritual advisors.

NO THANKS!

Old 10-28-2020, 01:49 AM

44,620 posts, read 61,578,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
I want jobs for families and Trump will get those jobs to support families.
All the women we know hate Trump. And Trump does not care about jobs for anyone, he's narcissistic and says crap that idiots believe. He just wants to be King. He'll be crushed when he loses, sitting in jail so lonely in solitary.

Old 10-28-2020, 02:59 AM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
The women that support Trump are accomplished, smart, successful, educated and beautiful. The women that support Biden are typically not. It is that simple.

Old 10-28-2020, 03:47 AM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times
Every one I know is voting for Trump. Neighbors , friends, family , lawn guy, drive thru workers strangers. I have a banner on the side of my car that says Trump.

Old 10-28-2020, 03:54 AM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post
All the women we know hate Trump. And Trump does not care about jobs for anyone, he's narcissistic and says crap that idiots believe. He just wants to be King. He'll be crushed when he loses, sitting in jail so lonely in solitary.
Biden is going to raise the corporate tax rate on businesses here and put back regulations for one reason only. Make it impossible for corporations to make a profit here and ship the jobs back to Communist China.

Think deeper to know why Biden does what he is saying he is going to do. Kill jobs for Americans and China Joe took billions from China to make it impossible to hire Americans here because of his ideology. China Joe, the American job killer. China Joe is bought by the Chinese. Plain as day to see this.

Old 10-28-2020, 05:15 AM

1,744 posts, read 877,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
ALL women are for Biden. Trump refuses to help the country fight against the coronavirus and makes fun of anyone who dares to wear one. He mocks medical and scientific expertise and turns to Ivanka for scientific advise. As a result, there have been thousands of needless COVID19 deaths all across America. Women are generally the caregivers in their families. We don't like seeing our loved ones die useless deaths.

Trump is a misogynist. The moment he finds himself confronted by a strong woman who opposes his views, he becomes a name calling bully. Any woman who regards Trump as anything more than the pu$$y grabber in chief is sadly mistaken.

If we are low income women then Trump is doing his best to take away our medical care and worst of all, the medical care for our children. He is also working as hard as he can to take away a woman's right to choose and force us to return to the days of back alley abortions or else forced childbearing and of course, no medical coverage for childbirth either.

Under Trump, women will return to the status they had at the turn of the last century as second class citizens. The only women's votes he will be getting are from Evangelical wives who lead a life of subservience to their husbands and so-called spiritual advisors.

NO THANKS!

RE: the bolded part. You are actually quite wrong on both counts. I already voted for President Trump. I am a women 61 years old, am not married (by choice), I am not an Evangelical wife not have I ever been. Actually, I don't believe in organized religion at all. And I am not now, nor have I ever been subservient to anyone. I also do not have a spiritual advisor.

I refuse to vote for anyone that has been a career politician all of his life and yet has no good policies he can stand behind. His entire family is as corrupt as he is - some of them worse. His ties to China are not good for this country or the workers in this country. At least with President Trump, we have a chance to bring some of those jobs back to this country. We have a chance to bring drug manufacturing back to this country. We have a chance to become the strongest economy in the world again.

Old 10-28-2020, 05:27 AM

17,400 posts, read 11,967,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post
That's no surprise. Folks that "hate Trump" tend to exclude the possibility of even speaking with someone that thinks differently than they do. It's called living in a vacuum.

On the other hand, I am a Trump supporter, and have lots of friends that like Trump, dislike Trump and hate Trump. I don't base my friendships on their opinion of the President, unlike the intolerant left. I have had friendships end over my vote, and in EVERY case it was a man-hating, left-leaning, Trump-hating liberal that stopped talking to me immediately after finding out who I voted for in 2016.

As for the rest of your screed, it's mostly garbage. He's a narcissist, but so are Biden and Harris, and just about every other politician in history. He may not really care about jobs for everyone, but he puts forth legislation to create those jobs. He says crap, but he's from NY, and everybody from NY talks that way. Thinking that he wants to be king just shows how nuts YOU are, not him. And he won't lose, but will send all the crooks in the FBI, CIA and that halls of congress that have been funding and supporting the violence that has plagued our country for the last months, to that jail cell.

Old 10-28-2020, 07:05 AM

36,495 posts, read 30,827,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post

NO THANKS!
There are plenty of people who believe Trump did as good as anyone would with the virus, that the hype is way overblown, that the medical and scientific "expertise" has been too contradictory and that shutting down the economy is not the answer.

Not sure why people think Trump is the only man or president who has had an affair in their life or engaged in locker room talk. I seem to remember Trump appointing strong women to hundreds of political roles. Your misogynist description of him fits more than half the male population.

I dont know any poor women or children who have lost medical coverage nor do I recall any legislation or executive orders resending coverage or abortion by Trump. Abortion restrictions are instigated on the state level. Please do tell just what Trump has done to take away women's rights and how he managed it as POTUS does not have that power.
Trump202
Non evangelical
Single
Woman
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies