Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2020, 06:54 AM

574 posts, read 299,283 times

Advertisements

She was probably at lunch with the hero illegal and then it's HEELS UP BABY!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2020, 06:57 AM

2,400 posts, read 754,790 times
Never forget Katie Steinle or the POS activist San Francisco city leadership who turned their backs on her and her parents in favor of the crazy illegal alien who killed her.

Old 10-29-2020, 06:57 AM

6,393 posts, read 4,114,442 times
If a couple of whackos barge into my office I will have them forcefully removed as well. Don't care if they

Old 10-29-2020, 07:04 AM

2,400 posts, read 754,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
If a couple of whackos barge into my office I will have them forcefully removed as well. Don't care if they
Let’s be honest, we all would. What they did was inappropriate but it does raise the issue of illegal alien crime.

Old 10-29-2020, 07:04 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,753,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttboy View Post
Once again the democrats are showing their true colors they favor illegal aliens above US Citizens

Parents Of Man Killed By Illegal Immigrant Kicked Out Of Kamala Harris’ Office

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2020/10/2...office-n270544
Kamala and Joe Biden do not care about Blacks, Hispanics or Jews that live in America.

They only care about criminal illegal immigrants. They are going to move 11 MILLION of them into the U.S. and I can just see the BLM hitting heads with 1,000's and 1,000's of illegals. (should be fun to watch) They only "pretend" to care about these races to get their votes but they will disappear faster than you can say "Houdini"

All you Democrats who voted for your boy Biden, will need to make room for all illegals camping out in your neighborhood.

Old 10-29-2020, 07:15 AM

21,932 posts, read 9,498,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Citizens are hurt and sometimes killed by illegal aliens everyday but to the Left these are just anecdotes, rare occurrences that will not change their minds that illegal immigration is a threat.

What is typical is that the Democrats don't care that "a few" illegal aliens are killing citizens because the majority of them are "good people".. BUT when some deranged lunatic goes on a shooting spree in a school suddenly every single law abiding gun owner is to blame.

It is ridiculous how the Democrats are so quick to protect illegal immigrant criminals yet they are poised to violate law abiding citizens Rights when they come for their firearms.

With Harris there is no value in meeting with parents of murdered kids because she just doesn't care but of course if those kids were black and were killed by white guys or even better for the photo op a white cop she would have a press conference. Disgusting.
But they support rioting and looting when a black man waves a knife at a cop and is shot for it.

Old 10-29-2020, 07:26 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,502,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
You mean not everyone can just stroll into a Senator's office whenever they want? Weird.
These weren’t just anyone. These were parents whose children had been murdered by illegal scumbags. If nothing else, had she at least responded somewhat favorably (for example, “she’s unavailable now but let me check her schedule and we can set an appointment. I know how bad she feels for your loss and she’d definitely want to see you.”) As it stands now, with Liberals working to keep criminal illegals protected from law enforcement and promising them all sorts of tax-payer benefits, combined with a “tough noogies” attitude toward their victims, it sure looks like the far-left sides with illegals over citizens, just as they side with thugs over police.

Old 10-29-2020, 07:27 AM

6,393 posts, read 4,114,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PotatoMan View Post
Let’s be honest, we all would. What they did was inappropriate but it does raise the issue of illegal alien crime.
Yes, it does. I don't deny this. But still. I don't care if a couple of whackos who just lost their whole family to xyz barged into my office, I'm having them removed.

This was nothing more than a stunt.

Regarding the killing. This was a case of a bad person killing someone. Not a case of illegal immigration. Just like how a Jewish person killing someone. It would not be a Jewish thing. It would be a bad person killing someone. Trying to pin it on it being a Jewish thing is the definition of Nazi propaganda. Sort of like how Republicans are playing right now.

Old 10-29-2020, 07:28 AM

17,004 posts, read 12,589,940 times
Political people looking to make political points.

Old 10-29-2020, 07:29 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,502,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Kamala and Joe Biden do not care about Blacks, Hispanics or Jews that live in America.

They only care about criminal illegal immigrants. They are going to move 11 MILLION of them into the U.S. and I can just see the BLM hitting heads with 1,000's and 1,000's of illegals. (should be fun to watch) They only "pretend" to care about these races to get their votes but they will disappear faster than you can say "Houdini"

All you Democrats who voted for your boy Biden, will need to make room for all illegals camping out in your neighborhood.
Yup. The leftists around here are trying to get approval for ADM - Additional Dwelling Units - so investors can buy houses in middle class areas, and house two illegal immigrant families inside the house and another illegal immigrant single man in the backyard ADL. It’s going to destroy middle class neighborhoods, but hey....it’s better for the illegals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies