Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2020, 06:27 PM

9,049 posts, read 3,522,852 times

Advertisements

It's just property. They have insurance...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2020, 12:49 PM

3,538 posts, read 1,327,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Oh sure, not BLM at all. Just white supremacists.

Has it ever occurred to you that if it really were just a bunch of white supremacists then the local democrat leaders would actually make some arrests? You’ve got one lone guy who got arrested in a sea of BLM arsonists who get bail funds paid by activists or local district attorneys refuse to charge them with crime.

I’m just not buying this white supremacist argument at all.
Even with you proof you just choose to be wrong. People have literally been arrested for showing up to protest to cause damage so black people take the blame, and you're still choosing to ignore reality. There was an incident not too long ago, I believe in Colorado where "BLM" clashed with Trump Supporters or Proud Boys and there was nothing but white people clashing...but "BLM" though right?

here are some of those "BLM" mugshots.

these are the "black" people causing all the damage.

Old 10-30-2020, 02:18 PM

21,474 posts, read 10,572,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
Even with you proof you just choose to be wrong. People have literally been arrested for showing up to protest to cause damage so black people take the blame, and you're still choosing to ignore reality. There was an incident not too long ago, I believe in Colorado where "BLM" clashed with Trump Supporters or Proud Boys and there was nothing but white people clashing...but "BLM" though right?

I’m not ignoring it. I’m saying they’re outliers and the massive amount of riots and damage has been caused by BLM and Antifa, or people acting on their behalf. If it really was a bunch of boogaloo boys or other whites supremacist organizations the feds are heavily infiltrated in we would have far more arrests and the local democratic governments would be instructing their police to make those arrests. I am absolutely certain of this.

Old 10-30-2020, 03:43 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,862,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
They burned and looted my town in June majority of business here is minority
They threatened my church members when they tried to do clean up
Did I mention the burners and looters were white?
It's not about the color of ones skin, it's about the fact that BLM is a terrorist group founded on a lie.

Old 10-30-2020, 03:45 PM

Quote:

Black people and white people who support BLM are rightfully receiving the blame when they do the damage since they are the ones doing almost all the damage. That you falsely play the race card is repulsive.

Why don't you know that the Proud Boys have minorities? Or is it that you do know but choose to falsely play the race card once again?
Pathetic.

Old 10-30-2020, 03:48 PM

Quote:
don't be so quick to blame it on "minorities". Multiple "Boogaloo Boys" have been arrested for some of the serious property damage during the George Floyd protests.

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/ne...t-george-floyd

The Boogaloo Boys show up to "BLM" protests, cause major damage, then black people take the blame.

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture...atter-1010117/
"Three men with military backgrounds have been arrested and charged with conspiracy to instigate violence at the Las Vegas protests against the death of George Floyd."

https://www.startribune.com/2-boogal...ion/572321772/
No black people don't take the blame, the BLM supporters do. That's just you falsely playing the race card.

Old 10-30-2020, 04:49 PM

19,219 posts, read 17,088,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
BLM burning down churches again. Vietnamese Baptist church burnt down in Philadelphia. Vietnamese-American parades and support for Trump have exploded nationally in the last week and the left responds by burning down their church in Philadelphia.

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020...-matter-riots/
I find it interesting that this story only appears on the Breitbart and other right leaning propaganda sources when I search for it, no mention on local TV channels, newspapers when I do a search....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies