Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which election had worse choices?
Trump/Hillary 17 29.82%
Trump/Biden 14 24.56%
Both equally bad 26 45.61%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2021, 11:17 AM

98 posts, read 26,558 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcandme View Post
Both Hillary and biden are terrible choices......that is why the dem`s had to cheat.

Awe....you gonna storm the Capitol now? Joe Biden is your President, he won fair and square, deal with or go suck on your binky in the corner.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2021, 04:21 PM

Only somebody with stage 4 HDS would think Hillary is worse than Trump.

Old 03-27-2021, 04:40 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,265,634 times
Trump vs Biden was about the clearest choice ever - even more clearer than Trump vs Hillary... and that was also a no brainer.

Anyone who paid attention at all during the campaign could see that Biden was a sick man. And yet.... people went out and voted for him anyway - all because he's a "nicer guy" than Trump.

Old 03-27-2021, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Trump vs Biden was about the clearest choice ever - even more clearer than Trump vs Hillary... and that was also a no brainer.

Anyone who paid attention at all during the campaign could see that Biden was a sick man. And yet.... people went out and voted for him anyway - all because he's a "nicer guy" than Trump.
That's how much Americans hated Trump.

Trump couldn't even walk down a ramp without a General holding his hand. The demented old orange fool was walking around with toilet paper stuck to his shoe. Remember when he tweeted "covfefe"? Dementia Donald couldn't even tweet without his mental decline shining through.

But the main thing is, Biden didn't kill 550,000 Americans and incite and armed insurrection against the United States. Trump needs to be locked up for life....in a prison with mental health care.

Old 03-27-2021, 06:42 PM

17,379 posts, read 16,524,581 times
I voted Trump/Biden because Biden was an unfit candidate and now he is an unfit President. The man never should have been put on the ticket in the first place. It just shows how careless the liberals have been with our country.

It's would be like leaving a innocent child to be "watched" by a dementia patient.

Old 03-27-2021, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
I voted Trump/Biden because Biden was an unfit candidate and now he is an unfit President. The man never should have been put on the ticket in the first place. It just shows how careless the liberals have been with our country.
Trump is an unfit husband...3 wives and cheated on all of them....and unfit father...his kids stole from a kid's cancer charity....and unfit President.... he lost the popular vote twice...got impeached twice....was thrown out of office after one failed term.....is an unfit human being....he is racist and white supremacists p*ssy grabber and is about to get indicted.

Careless...coming from the party who stormed the capitol to over throw the government and the last election. GTFOH MAGAt.

Last edited by LetsBeFrank; 03-27-2021 at 08:18 PM..

Old 03-27-2021, 08:26 PM

628 posts, read 695,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
I agree Hillary and Biden are about equally bad, but Trump is a great choice and the best choice we had at least since Reagan. Trump is probably the last time we'll have a good choice, and voters want to throw it away.
WOW! I can't believe the above comments. After what happened on January 6, 2021 storming of the United States Capitol. Five people died and more than 140 were injured as a result of the storming. This is my personal opinion, you are entitled to yours. I can't support DJT under any circumstances. The sad part on National TV he said he would meet them there..... The Vice President had to hide. Nancy Pelosi office was overtaken by Thugs, what they did was wrong all because of comments made by . . . U know who.

Last edited by MegaJoy; 03-27-2021 at 08:38 PM..

Old 03-27-2021, 09:04 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,919,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaJoy View Post
WOW! I can't believe the above comments. After what happened on January 6, 2021 storming of the United States Capitol. Five people died and more than 140 were injured as a result of the storming. This is my personal opinion, you are entitled to yours. I can't support DJT under any circumstances. The sad part on National TV he said he would meet them there..... The Vice President had to hide. Nancy Pelosi office was overtaken by Thugs, what they did was wrong all because of comments made by . . . U know who.

They were a rogue group, which some I seriously doubt even voted for Trump, there were literally thousands at the rally who were peaceful and no Trump did not encourage that in anyway. That’s like saying all Democrats were behind the riots, looting and destruction of businesses all last summer long. Were you outraged about that?

Old 03-27-2021, 09:09 PM

2,540 posts, read 1,033,877 times
Hilary was by far, a better candidate than Biden. She was fully coherent and hardly an extreme leftists I voted for her in 2016 and had she won, she'd more likely rule in a way similar to her husband than the radical left. She would have handled Covid in a reasonable manner rather deny it in the first place leading the far leftists to overreact with their hard lockdowns and mask mandates outside. Biden is nothing more than a puppet, so far gone, that all his policies are actually the radical left literally pulling strings on him much like a marrionette. He might make it until summer and then it's Kamala who is off the charts as a leftist. This will just pave the way for the Republican party to make a come back in 2024 with two moderate and very non-controversial and highly likeable candidates. I think Haley/Noem would really make a good balanced pair.

Old 03-27-2021, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
They were a rogue group, which some I seriously doubt even voted for Trump, there were literally thousands at the rally who were peaceful and no Trump did not encourage that in anyway. That’s like saying all Democrats were behind the riots, looting and destruction of businesses all last summer long. Were you outraged about that?

Yea, rouge groups carrying Trump flags.

Trump said come DC it "will be wild". His insurrectionist cult followers are tesitifying they were there on Trump's invite and stormed the Capitol because that's what he wanted them to do. Trump said he loved them and thought they were special. Trump is a terrorist. He should be locked up for life.

The riots were at the Capitol, the nationwide protests you are referring stopped the day 81,000,000 Americans went to the polls and threw Mango Mussolini out of office. To bad you don't get as upset about right wing zealots trying to overthrow the government and an American election as you do about a vacant building being set on fire. Speaks volumes about the depths of depravity of today's Republicans and Trump supporters and that they're really just anti-democracy, anti-American fascists thugs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies