Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2020, 01:42 PM

490 posts, read 152,314 times

Advertisements

Only the far left would violently protest a peaceful protest (election).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2020, 01:43 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
Funny idea that would go very badly.

Elmer Fudd cartoon with voice over.

Put Santa Monica badge on Fudd and voice over, "be vewy vewy quiet. Im huntiing rioters."
We've actually advised some business owners on their gun (lack of) rights.

It's California, Los Angeles County.

Basically there's a 4-month waiting period and background check for a plastic fork.

Then the environmentalists challenge you because it's plastic.

Old 10-30-2020, 02:28 PM

4,156 posts, read 4,175,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodKidMadCity View Post
So I'm guessing people in Beverly Hills are not environmentally friendly since they tend to be plastic.
The people in Beverly Hills are more equal than the others.

Attached Thumbnails
'It's pretty scary': Businesses are boarding up in anticipation of post-election violence-d803f-photograph-animated-film-animal-farm  

Old 10-30-2020, 10:55 PM

3,771 posts, read 1,524,054 times
it is really sad that america has degenerated to this.

Old 10-30-2020, 11:01 PM

30,370 posts, read 19,162,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post

This is why I like living in a small town full of well-armed rednecks!

Quit bragging.

If Dems lose, they will encourage their mob to burn down their cities. If they win, they will try to exterminate all Trump supporters.

Old 10-30-2020, 11:49 PM

18,160 posts, read 15,628,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
[/b]

Quit bragging.

If Dems lose, they will encourage their mob to burn down their cities. If they win, they will try to exterminate all Trump supporters.
This is what I see as well. A Democrat victory this election will be a green light for Bolshevik purges of political opposition. Those not in lockstep must be eliminated.

AOC, Omar, Talib, and Pelosi and Schumer will throw in as well, will even be openly supportive of it. CA will turn red. With blood. Either way it goes.

Their bilge will spill into Reno and Vegas here in NV. Which doesn't effect me so much unless they try moving on Carson City. Which they might. But Carson is not like Reno and Vegas.

Its considered rural, even though its the Capitol and people who live here have that mentality. I had planned on laying low and forting up in my hometown an hour and a half Southeast of here.

But my lady wont go with me and I wont leave her here alone. She has her reasons for not wanting to go and come what may my place is with her.

I can protect her house damn well and I will do so. My son and his family will be fine on the ranch. My Lil'' Bit may well need me. And if it does get bad here or looks like it will she'll leave with me.

But she is not well armed and could not prevail if multiple violent types try to force their way in. That's why she has me. And there are American flags and Trump 2020 signs all up and down her street.

It's a target rich neighborhood for leftist criminals. In truth with me there hers will be the best defended place. All but one of the rest of her neighbors are not equipped for any large group of attackers.

But with my equipment and with the fields of fire available if I put her to shooting together we can lay down a pretty good wall. It's a cul de sac with only two approaches for larger numbers.

I have plans. And contingencies. Which I pray I dont have to use. I'm in no itching need of such a fight. But I wont let anyone even think about trying to hurt her. And at the very least she is listening to me.

But she also has a rather fatalistic outlook as to what will be will be. So at least initially my choices are limited. If it comes, so be it. I'm just praying it doesn't. I have far better plans for the future.

Old 10-31-2020, 12:12 AM

5,450 posts, read 2,718,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
BLM and Antifa will look for any excuse to riot and loot.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pretty-sc...200030251.html
But if Biden wins do you think there will be more attempts to do things like kidnap Gov. Whitmer?

Old 10-31-2020, 12:21 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,342,198 times
My sister (Chief Nursing Officer) in Phoenix told me they have been preparing for possible mass casualties the days after the election.

These Democrats are crazy!

Old 10-31-2020, 12:27 AM

14,416 posts, read 22,486,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
My sister (Chief Nursing Officer) in Phoenix told me they have been preparing for possible mass casualties the days after the election.

These Democrats are crazy!
Really?
In Phoenix?
I'm working in a Chicago hospital and I haven't heard anything like that. But then again its the norm here.. Killings I mean.

Old 10-31-2020, 07:37 AM

29,485 posts, read 14,650,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by naicha View Post
Not for nothing but Riots target normal peaceful civilians and business owners just trying to get by during this pandemic.

Those Poor boys only target Rioters.

Wish neither existed. But businesses are not boarding up afraid of Trumpers.

As a 'Normie',....it's clear to me, especially these past 8 months,..who has more evidence of going wild.
Spot on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies