Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2020, 06:48 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,703,250 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
LOL^^^^

This coming from the side that has demonstrated that they have no "moral compass". They create sanctuary cities for those who have thumbed their noses at our immigration laws. They push amnesty for those who either sneaked across the border or overstayed a visa. The heck with those who obeyed our immigration laws and patiently awaited their turn to come here. They want to reward those scofflaws with free health care while American citizens go without.
Do you believe that Americans should have free healthcare?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2020, 06:52 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,703,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aville239 View Post
Wait, hold the phone. Biden is campaigning in Minnesota? But, but, I was told that he was scared and stuck in his basement. You mean that entire talking point was a lie? I am shocked!
Right?

People in this very thread have stated unequivocally that Biden is not campaigning.
Makes me wonder just who it is that’s confined to their basement.

Old 10-31-2020, 06:59 AM

6,844 posts, read 2,846,127 times
Quote:
Why do you say "it's hilarious"? What has he written that has you doubting that he is a physician?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
The desperation is palpable and frenetic. Apparently many dems have realized that the gig is up and that Joe is going to lose. Joe is running on fumes and breaking down on the campaign trail instead of safely tucked away in the basement.

I must say it is music to my ears and a bullet dodged for the nation. China will be pissed, as they spent all that money for nothing.

Next stop- Special Prosecutor to clean up the swamp and put the dems on full display for the world. Kind of like the Nuremberg trials, but sadly, we don't get to hang them all at the end.

The bolded. I have a hard time believing a doctor, a person tasked with saving lives rather than ending them, would say something like that.

Old 10-31-2020, 07:07 AM

6,844 posts, read 2,846,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Informed Info View Post
Yeah, you dems are so cute.

If not desperate why do things like this:

https://nypost.com/2020/10/20/trump-...LYaTZVWGzsiczc

I didn't. I've never even been to NYC.
Or California.

See above, you're barking up the wrong tree.

Quote:
There's more, but if ya'll are so damn SURE of yourselves & that Harris will be elected; act human.
I am sure of myself, but that has nothing to do with politics. I'm not sure Biden & Harris will win though, because I'm not psychic. It's impossible to know for sure what will happen with the election. And I always act human.

Old 10-31-2020, 10:23 AM

2,901 posts, read 992,875 times
Quote:
Why do you say "it's hilarious"? What has he written that has you doubting that he is a physician?
How often does your "physician" share conspiracy theories with you? Have you ever gone to a doctor who rushed into the room, exclaiming that he read that Pete Buttigieg was out murdering pet dogs? (And the source was ridiculously, obviously fake.)

Have you ever had a doctor tell you about how Black people are fortunate to have had ancestors who were slaves because they wouldn't be as economically well-off as they are today?

How often do your medical professionals express their desire to murder people by hanging?

Total lack of discernment, belief in conspiracy theories, inability to differentiate fact from fiction, talk about murdering people...

Old 10-31-2020, 10:25 AM

2,304 posts, read 2,962,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiafrog View Post
I mean, I feel ya, but the polls looked the same for Hilary.
Wrong! Polls showed Trump closing the gap, especially in the last week.

Old 10-31-2020, 10:28 AM

2,304 posts, read 2,962,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Right?

People in this very thread have stated unequivocally that Biden is not campaigning.
Makes me wonder just who it is that’s confined to their basement.

Low information voters, that's who.

Old 10-31-2020, 12:01 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,268,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
Does anyone else feel the desperation and panic among dems?

They're shrieking like banshees!
Actually - they are spending a LOT of time in the Courts trying to Count the Election Day (with no postmark & no signature) votes a week or so AFTER the Election, even when State Law says they must be postmarked and received by a set time ON Election Day.

Interesting that the "goal" is the extra time after the Results come in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zymurgist View Post
Why is Biden campaigning in Minnesota if he's got this thing wrapped up? Dem's must be worried they are going to lose Minnesota. Why not campaign in Texas if it is truly in play?
Even Ronald Reagan couldn't get Minnesota RED .... you are correct about Hiden-Biden coming out of his Basement to do a 'rally' in Minnesota. Why do that if it's in the bag?

Old 10-31-2020, 06:34 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,373,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Actually - they are spending a LOT of time in the Courts trying to Count the Election Day (with no postmark & no signature) votes a week or so AFTER the Election, even when State Law says they must be postmarked and received by a set time ON Election Day.

Interesting that the "goal" is the extra time after the Results come in.

Even Ronald Reagan couldn't get Minnesota RED .... you are correct about Hiden-Biden coming out of his Basement to do a 'rally' in Minnesota. Why do that if it's in the bag?

Nope, it’s the Repubs who are desperate! Even the first b*tch gave a speech today. These Trumpkins really want to continue to be able to use the Presidency to line their pockets.

Can’t wait to see moving trucks back up to the front door of the Executive Mansion. Out go the tanning booths, bottles of spray tan, hair extensions (for both occupants), crates full of $750 pairs of shoes. No books—POTUS can’t read.i

Old 10-31-2020, 06:38 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,210,098 times
The funny thing is that 7 counties in PA that went for Trump do not begin to count mail ballots until after Election Day

Donnie will be singing another tune when he realizes he needs those ballots counted to have a chance to declare victory. Somehow mail in ballots, postmarked whenever will be magically converted into needing to be counted to listen to the will of the people
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies