Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2020, 07:43 PM

7,149 posts, read 4,742,203 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
Here is the owner of Time Magazine: https://www.weforum.org/agenda/authors/marc-benioff

A member of the World Economic Forum ("WEF") Board of Trustees, Benioff serves as the inaugural Chair of WEF's Forum Center for the Fourth Industrial Revolution in San Francisco. WEF author and donor to many Dem politicians. He hates Trump.

There you go.
Thank you. I have been reading about the topic in general but this is pretty eye opening. There’s all kinds of available information out there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2020, 08:05 PM

3,307 posts, read 1,219,145 times
Yep and Trump is part of the plan. He is pumping up the fed right now and has even advocated for negative interest rates. He wants him and all of his rich cronies to own everything.

He is a a large part of this system. People who aren’t part of the system don’t get elected to become the president. Y’all think you elected an outsider, but you didn’t. It’s all smoke and mirrors.

Old 10-30-2020, 08:07 PM

5,252 posts, read 4,677,849 times
Quote:
The statement "You will own nothing in 10 years" comes directly from the World Economic Forum. This is a gathering of financial and political leaders and wealthiest people of the world.

Trump won't play along which is why they need to remove him from office.
Well, those viscous SOB's will never triumph over Trump or Tom Cruise and the other top guns, nor the guys on Red Dawn, by Gawwwd we will overcome..

Old 10-31-2020, 06:21 AM

7,271 posts, read 4,214,344 times
I find this very troubling. The timing of the Time Magazine issue raises questions and why they would devote an entire issue to the subject. People may think this is a conspiracy theory - but they are flat out telling you their agenda and plan.

The forecaster who posted the original blog post is one of the most knowledgeable economic historians in the world. For what it's worth - he theorizes that eventually the chickens are going to come home to roost and global governments are going to have to deal with the debt crisis. They have a few options at their disposal: inflate their way out of it (debase the currency), default on debt (not pay it back - too bad for you if you hold our debt) - or convert existing bond debt to perpetual bonds (we will pay you the interest on the bonds - but you won't get the principal back). He thinks the last option is a very possible scenario and if that is the case - anyone with a 401k, IRA or investment that holds govt bonds may not be able to get their money out.

This fits nicely into The Great Reset.

Old 10-31-2020, 06:29 AM

1,066 posts, read 629,991 times
Quote:
When you start hearing more talk about moving to an all digital currency - their plan is getting closer to fruition.

These are the elites playing games with your existence because they think they know what is best for everyone and you are too stupid to know for yourself.

Part of their reasoning for doing this is to wipe out all of the debts created that can never-ever be repaid. Crash the system. Most perceived wealth is currently digital.

I personally support digital currency imo its great

Old 10-31-2020, 06:36 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,505,945 times
If that’s the case, I should take my round-the-world luxury cruise as soon as I can rather than save it for my old age and a nice assisted living place. Otherwise, the government will take my savings and give it to the lazy bum who didn’t bother to work, and he and I will end up in the same mediocre old-age facility anyway.

Old 10-31-2020, 06:45 AM

7,271 posts, read 4,214,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomPenguin View Post
I personally support digital currency imo its great

what is money ?

Old 10-31-2020, 06:53 AM

1,066 posts, read 629,991 times
Quote:
what is money ?
I don’t like money and I’ve been advocating get rid of it 10 years now

I havnt had to use money but like twice I just think digital is better

Old 10-31-2020, 07:14 AM

144 posts, read 46,532 times
Quote:
How to steal everything you own without firing a shot. This post is a starting point for research and lays out the theory that the way govts. are handling Covid - forcing small businesses to fail, the way the media is protecting Biden - is part of a larger scheme to create a new world order called "The Great Reset".

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/w...g-in-10-years/

Many more posts on this if you care to read. The author is a respected forecaster who knows what it is like to deal with the corrupt govt and legal system.

Personally I think there is something to this because it makes sense on many levels.
Communism is seeking world domination..Look at all the marxists that are coming out today. Sports figures .We have this racist thing BLM but it's actually a Marxist movement. Obama gave a good speech about bringing the races together. Obama was the typical politician and Obama did the opposite of what he said . Obama also spoke of a transformation of this nation. Now I realize what the transformation is. Marxist communism.

Old 10-31-2020, 07:18 AM

8,382 posts, read 4,369,703 times
You own nothing now. See how long you keep your car, your house etc if you dont pay taxes on them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies