Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2020, 01:21 PM

37,177 posts, read 19,200,869 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
They're getting more fanatical, nervous and outspoken by the day leading up to the election as Trump is egging them all on and they are taking the bait. . At least the Lib riots/protests were for a more noble cause (Though burning business is inexcusable) of blatant police abuse than the trumpster crap we will see next week whining and bellyaching over a complete fair and justified win.
One rally near Austin already had to be cancelled because armed Trump Thugs were threatening the buses.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...us/ar-BB1aztjl

Old 10-31-2020, 02:10 PM

3,306 posts, read 1,346,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
One rally near Austin already had to be cancelled because armed Trump Thugs were threatening the buses.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...us/ar-BB1aztjl
It’s pretty much how I imagine people on social media who support Trump behave IRL. America, meanwhile, will focus on voting and unity. If Biden wins, he will be a president for all Americans, even the rabid Trump rioters and Trump thugs featured in these harassment videos. That’s what our country needs now more than ever.

Old 10-31-2020, 02:12 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,795 times
Quote:
They're getting more fanatical, nervous and outspoken by the day leading up to the election as Trump is egging them all on and they are taking the bait. . At least the Lib riots/protests were for a more noble cause (Though burning business is inexcusable) of blatant police abuse than the trumpster crap we will see next week whining and bellyaching over a complete fair and justified win.
Turn off your crystal ball, you are seeing the left in a mirror.

Old 10-31-2020, 02:17 PM

25,573 posts, read 17,286,360 times
Quote:
And that's why Businesses re boarding up in Washington DC? To get ready for GOP riots?!

That, in itself, is a riot.

Old 10-31-2020, 02:19 PM

18,461 posts, read 7,089,783 times
Quote:

Projection is a **** poor predictor of behavior.

Personally, I have to go to work the next day.

Sorry to disappoint you.

Old 10-31-2020, 04:18 PM

4,904 posts, read 6,015,894 times
Leftists burn, loot, murder, destroy, assault and outright execute people in the street because they think they're Trump supporters and then claim Trump supporters are the violent ones. There's a reason people say leftism is a mental disorder. If Biden wins, Antifa and BLM will riot and leftists will say Trump supporters are the dangerous ones.

Old 10-31-2020, 04:24 PM

7,925 posts, read 3,469,281 times
Who is handing out these time machines to all these lefty posters and how do I get my hands on one?

Old 10-31-2020, 04:33 PM

5,067 posts, read 2,278,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
Uh-huh, sure they will -- not.

The vast majority of people who will vote for Trump believe in law and order (and/or they are too comfortable to go out in the streets if the weather is cold), and they will not risk being arrested and possibly losing their jobs. Usually I will add "in my opinion" to these kinds of statements, but I believe the foregoing is a FACT. If Trump loses and I am proven wrong, and there are huge groups of conservatives rioting across the nation, then I will admit that I was wrong.
Haha. You’re not wrong. Not even a little.

Old 10-31-2020, 04:51 PM

8,336 posts, read 2,965,021 times
Another dumbazz thread.

Anyone doing anything for halloween tonight?

Old 10-31-2020, 04:58 PM

3,606 posts, read 1,658,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post
The number of actual riots started by Trump supporters is negligible compared to Dems/Lefties. The irony of you referring to Trump supporters as fanatical simply demonstrates that you need to step away from the video game console occasionally and pay attention to what's going on in the world. Also, what "noble cause" are you talking about? BLM is protesting a problem that doesn't exist. I'm sure there a some folks with legitimate grievances, but BLM protests have devolved into nothing more than excuse to destroy stuff and steal anything they don't destroy. They're actually protesting now when the police return fire. You're on the wrong side of this in every possible way.

What are they rioting about and what will help stop them?...this needs to be addressed (steps toward stopping higher police brutality rates for minorities (getting rid of bad cops...most are good), and more higher education opportunity for smart but poor students a good start)...some compromise is necessary...a bad word in these polarized times.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies