Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2020, 10:51 AM

7,977 posts, read 4,982,242 times

Advertisements

They're getting more fanatical, nervous and outspoken by the day leading up to the election as Trump is egging them all on and they are taking the bait. . At least the Lib riots/protests were for a more noble cause (Though burning business is inexcusable) of blatant police abuse than the trumpster crap we will see next week whining and bellyaching over a complete fair and justified win.

Last edited by DorianRo; 10-31-2020 at 11:04 AM..

Old 10-31-2020, 10:53 AM

26,694 posts, read 14,553,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
At least the Lib riots/protests were for a more noble cause of blatant police abuse than the trumpster crap we will see next week. LOL
Your projection is stronger than the force.

Please define “noble.”

Old 10-31-2020, 10:55 AM

2,082 posts, read 923,859 times
Someone has been hitting the bottle early

Old 10-31-2020, 10:58 AM

13,929 posts, read 5,614,791 times
Trump wins Tuesday.

Harris doesn't win until the battleground "late vote" counting begins on Wednesday, when every battleground state find troves of "missing" votes in car trunks, dumpsters, closets, warehouses, etc that are all, remarkably, like 90% for Harris and just enough in total to beat whatever number was set on Tuesday.

Wait for it and watch me be right.

Then yeah, there may be some unrest, as America watches a vote fraud coup unfold in real time. That may anger some folks. Rightly so, because unlike proper Anarchists, most Americans think their vote matters, or at least should.

Old 10-31-2020, 11:00 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,745,177 times
I think the country would have a "collective vomit" if those two idiots won!!

Don't let this happen to our beloved country. These two clowns are traitors to our country.

Vote Red!!

Old 10-31-2020, 11:01 AM

2,008 posts, read 1,246,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volobjectitarian View Post
Trump wins Tuesday.

Harris doesn't win until the battleground "late vote" counting begins on Wednesday, when every battleground state find troves of "missing" votes in car trunks, dumpsters, closets, warehouses, etc that are all, remarkably, like 90% for Harris and just enough in total to beat whatever number was set on Tuesday.

Wait for it and watch me be right.

Then yeah, there may be some unrest, as America watches a vote fraud coup unfold in real time. That may anger some folks. Rightly so, because unlike proper Anarchists, most Americans think their vote matters, or at least should.
you mean Biden right, not Harris? (Wink wink, nudge nudge)

Old 10-31-2020, 11:05 AM

9,501 posts, read 4,330,439 times
Quote:
They're getting more fanatical by the day leading up to the election. At least the Lib riots/protests were for a more noble cause of blatant police abuse than the trumpster crap we will see next week whining and bellyaching over a complete fair and justified win.

The number of actual riots started by Trump supporters is negligible compared to Dems/Lefties. The irony of you referring to Trump supporters as fanatical simply demonstrates that you need to step away from the video game console occasionally and pay attention to what's going on in the world. Also, what "noble cause" are you talking about? BLM is protesting a problem that doesn't exist. I'm sure there a some folks with legitimate grievances, but BLM protests have devolved into nothing more than excuse to destroy stuff and steal anything they don't destroy. They're actually protesting now when the police return fire. You're on the wrong side of this in every possible way.

Old 10-31-2020, 11:20 AM

19,797 posts, read 9,331,249 times
Quote:
They're getting more fanatical, nervous and outspoken by the day leading up to the election as Trump is egging them all on and they are taking the bait. . At least the Lib riots/protests were for a more noble cause (Though burning business is inexcusable) of blatant police abuse than the trumpster crap we will see next week whining and bellyaching over a complete fair and justified win.
Uh-huh, sure they will -- not.

The vast majority of people who will vote for Trump believe in law and order (and/or they are too comfortable to go out in the streets if the weather is cold), and they will not risk being arrested and possibly losing their jobs. Usually I will add "in my opinion" to these kinds of statements, but I believe the foregoing is a FACT. If Trump loses and I am proven wrong, and there are huge groups of conservatives rioting across the nation, then I will admit that I was wrong.

Old 10-31-2020, 11:46 AM

12,030 posts, read 6,560,687 times
LOL
Please show us ANY precedent where Republicans are out rioting, burning down businesses, Looting, tearing down monuments, harassing innocent diners out of restaurants, burning cars, looting, throwing urine and feces at police, did I mention looting?

Old 10-31-2020, 12:44 PM

24,456 posts, read 17,199,589 times
Well "whining and bellyaching" is a possibility if Biden wins but it is highly unlikely that Trump supporters will take to the streets to scream at the sky and then start destroying everything in their way.

Trump people are happy people, just look at his rallies whereas the Democrat rallies are something else and if you attend one be sure to wear a helmet because there will be bottles and bricks thrown and a bullet proof vest might also be a good thing to invest in.

I see the Lefties pouring into the streets to rally, protest, riot/celebrate (like they did the Dodger win) whether Biden wins or Trump does. They can't help themselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies