Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2020, 03:12 PM

20,890 posts, read 8,699,048 times

Advertisements

Remember a year ago when Patrick Byrne outed the FBI as trying to set him up with that Russian student, Maria Butina, to spy on the campaigns of Trump, Cruz, Rubio and Hillary? There is more to the story. Bear in mind that Patrick was friendly with Obama, who had asked him via the FBI for favors twice before. All of this information was given to US Atty John Durham last year.

Patrick Byrne, a long-time helper of the USG and someone I befriended in Beirut many years ago, talks about his latest revelations: how he was recruited by the FBI to catch Hillary accepting a bribe from a foreign government, and how he was later told this sting operation was authorised by Barack Obama, with the intention of keeping Hillary on her toes and clear the way for Michelle Obama to succeed her. I, Paula, don't doubt Patrick participated in something like that, and do not for a minute consider the possibility that he may be lying, even if I don't necessarily agree with his interpretations of the facts or his perception of his purported mission. I urge everyone to read the latest Deep Capture installment. It's a fantastic story, often convoluted and with many blank spaces and loose ends, but in my experience that makes it even more plausible. Patrick has a history of saying things that are initially considered outlandish, only to be proved right years later.

https://www.deepcapture.com/2020/10/...murder-gambit/

The DeepCapture series ^^^ has all the details but if you don't want to spend the time reading, watch this video just out. Audio isn't great and I find this woman who claims to be a journalist to be very unprofessional, arguing and interrupting. Maybe it's because they are friends, but still.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yaH1bmOnoQ
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2020, 11:22 PM

Here is a much better interview with Byrne, whose life would be unbelievable made into a film. Clearer audio and video, better interviewer than woman in the video above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CchL0Brbch4

Old 11-01-2020, 12:40 AM

Byrne did an interview the other day with even more details. Interesting tidbit toward the end where he says he was told something ten years ago about something the intelligence community believed about Obama. Brennan has been blackmailing Obama, and I've heard and read that from different sources over the years. It was called a conspiracy theory by the usual suspects of course. I'm sure some white hats planted that information in the public domain out of patriotism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGAsfyT3R6g&t=1746s
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies