Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2020, 12:21 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,196,139 times

Advertisements

A montage of numerous clips at the Tweet.

You don’t have to take my word on Biden’s 47 years of treachery and betrayal. We have it on tape, watch!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...54744374173696

China has been cheating us for decades.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2020, 12:24 PM

9,229 posts, read 9,760,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
A montage of numerous clips at the Tweet.

You don’t have to take my word on Biden’s 47 years of treachery and betrayal. We have it on tape, watch!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...54744374173696

China has been cheating us for decades.
Have you ever been to China? Do you speak Chinese language? Where did you get your information? Biased media?

Old 11-01-2020, 01:15 PM

29,823 posts, read 24,913,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettafish View Post
Have you ever been to China? Do you speak Chinese language? Where did you get your information? Biased media?

LOL, no one has to visit China to know they have bought, paid for and own Joe Biden. He can't bring himself to make any negative statement about them without suffering a total mental breakdown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlfKv3KNxDE

His brain literally melts out his ears if he tries... He's trying to say he will mobilize an effective international strategy to effectively isolate and punish China...

Old 11-01-2020, 01:24 PM
Status: "Moldy Tater Gangrene, even before Moscow Marge." (set 3 days ago)

5,790 posts, read 3,600,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteVirtue View Post
Im sure trump wont have any trouble paying more taxes to china. trump loves to give more money to the chinese government than America's
Hell, he even paid more taxes to the Panamanian government than to his own home country's government
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ump-taxes.html

$145,000 to Panama versus that whopping $750 to the US Government. Is this making America great again? Hell, at the very least, he should change the tax laws so that HE would have to pay more in taxes to Washington rather than to Panama City (and not the Florida one either).

Oh, and if he's such a great businessman, then how come he lost money in 10 of the past 15 years?
Quote:
He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

Old 11-01-2020, 01:25 PM

3,771 posts, read 1,524,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil75230 View Post
Hell, he even paid more taxes to the Panamanian government than to his own home country's government
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ump-taxes.html

$145,000 to Panama versus that whopping $750 to the US Government. Is this making America great again? Hell, at the very least, he should change the tax laws so that HE would have to pay more in taxes to Washington rather than to Panama City (and not the Florida one either).

https://youtu.be/RVnoc-ISUag?t=38

Trump loves china so much, he makes his ties there.
With trump, it's do as I say, not as I do.
Trump only cares about himself, not MAGA.

Old 11-01-2020, 01:30 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,861,248 times
Biden was ignorant enough to say -- back in 2019, when his brain wasn't like a scoop of mashed potatoes -- that "C'mon man! China's not the problem. They are good people."

Joe Biden is hiden his China problem.

Old 11-01-2020, 01:40 PM

25,964 posts, read 22,126,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
Biden was ignorant enough to say -- back in 2019, when his brain wasn't like a scoop of mashed potatoes -- that "C'mon man! China's not the problem. They are good people."

Joe Biden is hiden his China problem.
Well, without China could Hunter support his cocaine and sexual desire for underage females? Well, then, Joe Biden needs China. You know, I wonder with Biden being so spent if the China deals hasn't helped him support a drug habit, didn't Biden object to a drug test before the debates? Maybe it wasn't a stimulate that he was afraid would be detected. Cocaine is expensive! I'm betting underage girls are too!

I don't understand how we ever got so involved with China as I thought when human rights were not honored, which they are not in China, that we shunned those countries.

Old 11-01-2020, 02:12 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,876,419 times
Joe Beijing Biden bought and controlled by china.

Old 11-01-2020, 02:16 PM

29,823 posts, read 24,913,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblahyoutoo View Post
https://youtu.be/RVnoc-ISUag?t=38

Trump loves china so much, he makes his ties there.
With trump, it's do as I say, not as I do.
Trump only cares about himself, not MAGA.

Trump has products made all over the world, like most American businessmen. Most businesses have some products made in China, because it's cost competitive. It has little to do with how favorably CEOs and other business folk view these countries.

So far as I know, he's not running his businesses. He's working solely as the president of the USA, and his children are handling the day to day business of running and managing the Trump business empire. I would hope they consider the hypocrisy of selling products made in China, while railing against them, but it is a free country and they can run their business any way they please.

Old 11-01-2020, 02:23 PM

9,229 posts, read 9,760,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
LOL, no one has to visit China to know they have bought, paid for and own Joe Biden. He can't bring himself to make any negative statement about them without suffering a total mental breakdown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlfKv3KNxDE

His brain literally melts out his ears if he tries... He's trying to say he will mobilize an effective international strategy to effectively isolate and punish China...
If a Chines person has never been to America, and speaks no word of English, but claims to know a lot about America, even more than Americans do.
What would you think?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies