Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2020, 11:42 AM

7,826 posts, read 2,729,107 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
My favorite part of the Biden quotes are watching the people try to act like he is making any sense whatsoever. Their desperation shows.
No....not really

Old 11-02-2020, 11:44 AM

2,005 posts, read 762,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
He doesn’t strike me as a nice Grandpa. He is a snarly, grumpy old man and yells at voters in anger.
I know, for a brief moment I looked at through the eyes of Rachel Maddow and Woopi Goldberg.

Old 11-02-2020, 11:45 AM

8,346 posts, read 7,045,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach911 View Post

But yeah... he definitely isn't showing dementia signs.
I'm glad you agree.

Old 11-02-2020, 11:46 AM

1,517 posts, read 541,364 times
No Biden supporter is delusional, we know exactly what we have with Biden. We also know he is totally acceptable under the circumstances. Even with all of Biden's deficiencies and baggage he's a much better choice than the current one. No delusion, it's quite simple!

Old 11-02-2020, 11:50 AM

25,578 posts, read 17,293,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasrollingstone View Post
No Biden supporter is delusional, we know exactly what we have with Biden. We also know he is totally acceptable under the circumstances. Even with all of Biden's deficiencies and baggage he's a much better choice than the current one. No delusion, it's quite simple!
There are no Biden supporters.
You are all just anti-Trump. Your post indicates as much.

Old 11-02-2020, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post

I support Biden but I'm aware of his drawbacks, I'm being transparent. Can you say the same about your delusional love for Trump?

Old 11-02-2020, 11:56 AM

25,743 posts, read 12,824,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WrongStreet View Post
I don't think you know what deflection means. I pointed out the fact that the videos that supposedly show Biden as being mentally unfit were altered by the Trump campaign. That is just a fact, not a deflection of any kind.

It's also rich when you guys come with this TDS stuff, you guys are still obsessing over Hillary 4 years later. That's certainly more deranged than criticizing a person still holding office.
Did the Trump campaign edit the Biden interview on the liberal show the view? Nope! The View released it, which proves that Joe's unfit.

Putting an unfit President in the White House empower our enemies. A vote for Joe Biden, welcomes war, & conflict. Our enemies are just waiting for a sign of weakness to start testing us.

Last edited by beach43ofus; 11-02-2020 at 01:06 PM..

Old 11-02-2020, 11:56 AM

1,361 posts, read 553,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Yep... they'd vote for Charles Manson for POTUS with Ted Bundy as VP if it meant getting Trump out of office.

I actually had one of my TDS friends tell me exactly that... lmao

Quote:
I support Biden but I'm aware of his drawbacks, I'm being transparent. Can you say the same about your delusional love for Trump?
Yes I can... and Trump's drawbacks (personality, twitter habit, banged Stormy Daniels, etc) don't go in my voting decision because none of this has anything to do with him doing the job as POTUS.

He gets the job done... loves America... stuff we all know. So what if he doesn't have a charming personality and is on twitter too much? I don't care. That's the difference between you and me. OMG WE HAVE TO GET TRUMP OUT BECAUSE HE JUST OFFENDED SOMEBODY! I don't think that way. You TDSers do.

Old 11-02-2020, 12:10 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,045,229 times
Quote:
This.

Biden isn't my choice.

He's far too moderate for my tastes.

But he's still a better choice than Trump.

Old 11-02-2020, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach911 View Post
Yep... they'd vote for Charles Manson for POTUS with Ted Bundy as VP if it meant getting Trump out of office.

I actually had one of my TDS friends tell me exactly that... lmao

Yes I can... and Trump's drawbacks (personality, twitter habit, banged Stormy Daniels, etc) don't go in my voting decision because none of this has anything to do with him doing the job as POTUS.

He gets the job done... loves America... stuff we all know. So what if he doesn't have a charming personality and is on twitter too much? I don't care. That's the difference between you and me. OMG WE HAVE TO GET TRUMP OUT BECAUSE HE JUST OFFENDED SOMEBODY! I don't think that way. You TDSers do.

Trump is blatantly incompetent, that's why he need to go!!!!! He's not capable of being president, never has been nor will he ever be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies