Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2020, 07:38 AM

19,804 posts, read 9,362,001 times

Advertisements

The reason I think that the Democrats are scared that Biden will lose is because they continue to deny the obvious, like the little girl who repeatedly asserts that the lipstick on her face is the lipstick she bought for herself at Home Depot, and not her mom's.* No matter how strong the evidence is, DENY, DENY, DENY.

I have seen at least dozens of posts saying that the Biden "gaffe" videos are faked, when it is obvious to anyone who has watched a good many of them knows that the great majority of them are definitely not faked, although they might be edited to cut time -- anyone who can watch three or more of those in which the dementia is obvious and still say that Biden is not suffering from dementia (or at least has some very strong mental problems) is also, in my opinion, demented -- or at least delusional.

There are, as I said, at least a dozen of "Biden's dementia" out there that are of MAJOR concern, but this is the one of the most damaging to liberals who persist in saying that Biden is okay because it is The View, one of the most liberal talk shows, that released the video! AND this interview took place six months ago!l Liberals, how can you watch this and say that Biden is mentally just fine?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gogO2nFQw_w&t=389s

If Biden wins, I believe it is 99.9999% certain that we will be electing President Harris.

And, btw, a "gaffe" is one thing -- I must make at least a half-dozen of those a day, and Trump probably makes about three dozen (just a guess) -- but what Biden has shown is much more than a gaffe or just stuttering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZXl9AUgxdE

Actually, that two-year-old is more coherent and seems to be more "with it" than Biden.

Last edited by katharsis; 11-02-2020 at 07:52 AM..

Old 11-02-2020, 07:40 AM

1,049 posts, read 960,907 times
Well, says a lot about Trump if he can't beat him then, doesn't it?

If Biden is so mentally unfit, why does the Trump campaign have to alter the videos of him? They have been outed multiple times already for doing it.

Old 11-02-2020, 07:43 AM

7,195 posts, read 5,727,017 times
I think everyone is on pins and needles, not just democrats. Nobody knows who is going to win tomorrow night, but if it makes you feel better to think that the dems are shaking and the reps are right in celebrating early, then that's fine. None of that will matter when the results are finalized, whenever and whoever that may be.

I'm not too worried about having a president who has a stutter and sometimes subs in the wrong word. Right now, we have a president who doesn't know how to spell, who suggested that injecting bleach could kill Covid, and who thinks that Kansas City is in Kansas. So a few mumbled words or stutters doesn't bother me. Even Obama, who is obviously not senile, made a few whoopsies while speaking, referring to 57 states or something. All of us make gaffes in speaking. I'm a professional editor and I sometimes make grammatical errors in my posts when I'm going fast and not paying attention.

Seriously, we're all human and we all goof up when speaking. I'm sure you're no exception and neither is Trump.

Old 11-02-2020, 07:45 AM

4,862 posts, read 2,673,519 times
I wouldn't care if Joe Biden was in the throes of deep dementia....he would still be a better leader than trump..

now get out there and vote for...

JOE BIDEN for the win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-02-2020, 07:47 AM

7,269 posts, read 4,213,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherTouchOfWhimsy View Post
I think everyone is on pins and needles, not just democrats. Nobody knows who is going to win tomorrow night, but if it makes you feel better to think that the dems are shaking and the reps are right in celebrating early, then that's fine. None of that will matter when the results are finalized, whenever and whoever that may be.

I'm not too worried about having a president who has a stutter and sometimes subs in the wrong word. Right now, we have a president who doesn't know how to spell, who suggested that injecting bleach could kill Covid, and who thinks that Kansas City is in Kansas. So a few mumbled words or stutters doesn't bother me. Even Obama, who is obviously not senile, made a few whoopsies while speaking, referring to 57 states or something. All of us make gaffes in speaking. I'm a professional editor and I sometimes make grammatical errors in my posts when I'm going fast and not paying attention.

Seriously, we're all human and we all goof up when speaking. I'm sure you're no exception and neither is Trump.

Your response speaks volumes to your acknowledgement that Biden is unfit for office. How anyone can vote for the man seeing with their own eyes his ailments is disturbing. Best not to vote at all if you have any doubts about him.

Old 11-02-2020, 07:48 AM

19,804 posts, read 9,362,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WrongStreet View Post
Well, says a lot about Trump if he can't beat him then, doesn't it?

If Biden is so mentally unfit, why does the Trump campaign have to alter the videos of him? They have been outed multiple times already for doing it.
Again, they are NOT altering the ALL the videos, if they are altering any of them at all. Have you watched The View video? If you have, then how can you say that this has been altered? And how can you say that he Biden was in full command of his brain?

No, it is so much easier for some people to just say that something is not true, despite obvious and convincing evidence that they are wrong.

But thanks for illustrating.

P.S. I have just read a couple of more additions, so I am going to leave this thread, and let those who respond attest to the rightness or wrongness of my first post.

Old 11-02-2020, 07:50 AM

2,821 posts, read 2,111,688 times
The Lib panic may be real this Monday morning, as Election Day is tomorrow. The numbers they thought they had initially, are slowly trending in the opposite direction.

Old 11-02-2020, 07:51 AM

25,575 posts, read 17,286,360 times
Scared? I'm scared, and I'm a Republican.
I'm afraid that the constant anti-Trump drum beat by media may have found some innocent ears and convinced swing voters that there is some truth to it. My vote is not available to Democrats, and my Democrat friends have the same feeling about Republicans. I don't even know anyone who is a swing voter - it seems either people vote or they do not.
The vote is purely about Trump. No one is actually promoting Biden other than a "he-is-not-Trump". substitute President. And maybe that will help Trump.
Trump's approval today among likely voters is 52%. It was 37.5% in 2016 when Trump got 46% of the vote. Obama's approval was 50% on this day in 2008 when he got 53% of the vote, so I am very, very hopeful.
But I am willing to stand in line a long time tomorrow just to make sure.

Old 11-02-2020, 07:54 AM

8,312 posts, read 3,929,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
The reason I think that the Democrats are scared...
The idea that anybody is scared by someone as pathetic as Donald Trump is truly a hoot. I'm at the age now where there is not a lot that scares me. Surely not some ex-reality show TV star whose only real threat is shedding virus at an airport rally.

Old 11-02-2020, 07:55 AM

494 posts, read 180,047 times
First off, I'm pissed you made me watch 7 minutes of The View. Secondly, I'm not sure what you watched, but I saw someone giving thoughtful, unscripted answers to questions. Yes, there were a few flubbed words, but who doesn't make mistakes when speaking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies