Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2020, 08:22 AM

7,272 posts, read 4,221,768 times

Advertisements

For the love of god - please don't vote for Biden/Harris.

If you hate Trump and see that Biden is physically and mentally deteriorating - vote for someone else or not at all.

If you were a Bernie supporter who was screwed by the dem party - why vote for the dem party when they screwed you over?

Ask yourself why the media overwhelmingly gives Biden a pass and is negative on Trump. Do you want to live in a society where the media is manipulated to the point where you only hear and learn what they want you to know?

Ask yourself why Kamala Harris was chosen the running mate of Biden when she dropped out of the race with only 5% support.

Do you really believe Biden won't raise taxes and fees on everyone with his stated plans and programs ?

Are you willing to see the price of everything go up?

Do you realize Biden has said he will shut down the country if elected? Just look at the riots and economy in Europe when people can't move or work.

Do you really want to de-fund the police and let millions of illegals overwhelm our system when children are starving in America?

Do you really want the supreme court made into a political body through packing of the courts like Nancy Pelosi and Shumer promise?

Do you want to live in a country where there are two levels of justice - one for the political elite and one for everyone else?

If you don't like Trump - write in Bernie or vote for the Green or Libertarian candidate - or just don't vote.

This isn't a joke and this election will decide if you keep your freedoms and liberty - or we usher in a new order of govt. control and overreach led by the democrats. Bigger govt., more taxes, more regulation, fewer freedoms.

Old 11-02-2020, 08:23 AM

6,701 posts, read 3,000,234 times
I read this in my head like some Dr.Suess story.

It's Monday.

Old 11-02-2020, 08:25 AM

25,461 posts, read 9,836,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post

If you hate Trump and see that Biden is physically and mentally deteriorating - vote for someone else or not at all.

If you were a Bernie supporter who was screwed by the dem party - why vote for the dem party when they screwed you over?

Ask yourself why the media overwhelmingly gives Biden a pass and is negative on Trump. Do you want to live in a society where the media is manipulated to the point where you only hear and learn what they want you to know?

Ask yourself why Kamala Harris was chosen the running mate of Biden when she dropped out of the race with only 5% support.

Do you really believe Biden won't raise taxes and fees on everyone with his stated plans and programs ?

Are you willing to see the price of everything go up?

Do you realize Biden has said he will shut down the country if elected? Just look at the riots and economy in Europe when people can't move or work.

Do you really want to de-fund the police and let millions of illegals overwhelm our system when children are starving in America?

Do you really want the supreme court made into a political body through packing of the courts like Nancy Pelosi and Shumer promise?

Do you want to live in a country where there are two levels of justice - one for the political elite and one for everyone else?

If you don't like Trump - write in Bernie or vote for the Green or Libertarian candidate - or just don't vote.

This isn't a joke and this election will decide if you keep your freedoms and liberty - or we usher in a new order of govt. control and overreach led by the democrats. Bigger govt., more taxes, more regulation, fewer freedoms.

Willing to take the chance on whatever happens under a Biden presidency. The Trump cancer has to go. Not sure that it will, but that's my hope.

Old 11-02-2020, 08:27 AM

7,195 posts, read 5,735,546 times
I'm pretty sure just about everyone knows who they're voting for already. Good luck with your efforts, I guess.

(I already voted for Biden, as did all of the adults in my household.)

Old 11-02-2020, 08:28 AM

3,560 posts, read 1,659,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post

Voting for somebody else wont remove Trump. Our system gives no value to votes for third party. Even if third party got handful of Electoral College votes, its meaningless. Even if they got a third of the Electorial College votes, choice of president would go to current House of Representatives and they wont choose a third party president. Since Demos run it Biden would still be president. And a vote for Trump is a vote for the antichrist so if you love god, cant vote for Trump.

Old 11-02-2020, 08:29 AM

1,706 posts, read 638,311 times
Too late. Already voted for the guy.

Old 11-02-2020, 08:31 AM

8,505 posts, read 4,576,004 times
I strongly encourage Americans to what is best for the nation - Elect Biden President and repudiate the divisiveness and corrosiveness of Trump. A vote for Trump is bad for America.

Old 11-02-2020, 08:36 AM

2,003 posts, read 764,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Willing to take the chance on whatever happens under a Biden presidency. The Trump cancer has to go. Not sure that it will, but that's my hope.
Enjoy your 4 dollar a gallon gasoline like we paid under Obama.

Enjoy your higher taxes when he repeals the Trump tax cut and lowers the standard deduction, he will play it off as a play on words saying he didn’t raise taxes he just repealed Trumps cuts.

Just image the last 4 years if the left wasn’t so deranged and their was never a fake Russian collusion narrative.

Old 11-02-2020, 08:42 AM

24,021 posts, read 15,120,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherTouchOfWhimsy View Post
I'm pretty sure just about everyone knows who they're voting for already. Good luck with your efforts, I guess.

(I already voted for Biden, as did all of the adults in my household.)

And my grandkids didn't trust the mail so they flew home and going to have to quarantine when they get back to school.

Read this morning about 2 other college students driving 30 hours to get home to vote and several who flew.

And how can i take seriously anything anybody asking me for the love of not capitalized god says?

Old 11-02-2020, 08:50 AM

7,272 posts, read 4,221,768 times
This post is for people who choose to put in the effort of factoring in the real-world consequences of what their vote will have on their actual lives and economic well-being.

Quote:
Enjoy your 4 dollar a gallon gasoline like we paid under Obama.
going to be more than that... & housing will get crushed too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies