Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2020, 03:20 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,599,094 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post

As self righteous as you seem to bee when it comes to Trump, How can you possibly reconcile voting for a man touching children on multiple occasions? Seriously..i really want to know. He was warned about it on multiple occasions, and keeps doing it.
Do you have proof? Any kids filed police reports on him? You Trumpers are so desperate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2020, 03:23 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,874,717 times
Quote:
Wow..you really think these children are going to call out Biden for molesting them? That will do wonders for their parents political career...

Ill mark you as being ok with it..
I think these children are real people. And I think you are so focused on maligning Biden in any way that you can, that you are ignoring that these are real people with real feelings. If they were molested, they and their parents would be pursuing charges against Biden. If they weren't molested, then think how they feel about these things being said about them. Can you think about how they feel? Or are you too far gone?

Old 11-02-2020, 03:27 PM

19,219 posts, read 17,088,442 times
"Liberals-how can you get past your savior Biden molesting kids? "

Conservatives where are the charges to these allegations? Brietebart lies, accept that..
Conservatives why do you support a misogynistic lech with 25+ charges/accusations of sexual impropriety against him?
Conservatives why do you assume everyone views a political leader as a "savior" the way you worship Fearless Leader?
Look at yourselves and self evaluate before making assumptions about those that don't think the way you do...

Old 11-02-2020, 03:29 PM

8,615 posts, read 10,146,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
1) Biden never molested kids, that's either an egregious mistake or a bald faced lie. He does touch people too much, but molest them? Just stop.

2) Democrats only vote for politicians, while Republicans worship them. The only "savior" is Trump.
OK. I'm pretty sure these weren't joyous tears, but more like Good Friday tears for their savior Hillary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrWzBg475Q8

Old 11-02-2020, 03:30 PM

5,985 posts, read 2,917,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
How you guys forget how much you worshiped Obama, people with tears and adoration on their face, the news commentator who said he gets a tingle up his leg whenever Obama speaks. Just stop
People are flying flags with Trump's name on them. No one ever flew a flag with Obama's name on it. Democrats flew the American flag, not a flag with one leader's name. That says everything you need to know.

Old 11-02-2020, 03:33 PM

9,504 posts, read 4,340,821 times
Quote:
As self righteous as you seem to bee when it comes to Trump, How can you possibly reconcile voting for a man touching children on multiple occasions? Seriously..i really want to know. He was warned about it on multiple occasions, and keeps doing it.
I'm voting for Trump, but calling Biden a child molester is over the top. Please stop, you're only giving credibility to the notion that us Trump supporters are uneducated and desperate.

Old 11-02-2020, 03:35 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,813,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post
I'm voting for Trump, but calling Biden a child molester is over the top. Please stop, you're only giving credibility to the notion that us Trump supporters are uneducated and desperate.
I suspect that train has already left the station.

Old 11-02-2020, 03:39 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,813,568 times
Mysteriously laptops, pedophiles, incriminating emails, it's also 2016.

If only Giuliani could've come up with something besides a rerun of old nonsense.

Old 11-02-2020, 03:44 PM

9,504 posts, read 4,340,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
I suspect that train has already left the station.

I have to admit, as a Trump supporter I find some of the ridiculous crap some of his supporters believe to be incredibly frustrating. The anti-mask thing is next-level bonkers, as is calling Biden a child molester. Still, none of the above comes anywhere near the lunacy demonstrated by Dems on a daily basis.

Old 11-02-2020, 03:47 PM

26,656 posts, read 28,677,767 times
I watched the whole video in the first post and I didn't see anything wrong. Yeh, he is a touchy-feely person but so are a lot of people. None of the parents seemed to object and Biden was friendly and warm with everyone, boys, men, women--he's just a warm type of person. If you equate that with being a pedophile, then you are really getting desperate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies