Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2020, 10:10 AM

16,569 posts, read 15,278,266 times

Advertisements

You have to ask yourself what demented mind thinks bringing Lady Gaga, the preeminent anti-fracking activist, to the fracking capital of the US helps him win PA? Now she plays dumb and asks what's fracking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2020, 10:14 AM

5,860 posts, read 3,299,469 times
The advantage in Pennsylvania for the Democrats is that they are going to cheat. Their supreme court basically has allowed this. No postmarks or matched signatures needed. Pennsylvania will be ripe with fraud. In my belief it will come down to Pennsylvania for Trump to win. He will not win because of the cheating.

Old 11-02-2020, 10:14 AM

2,400 posts, read 755,216 times
I actually have a lot of respect for Lady Gaga. She’s a very intelligent woman, I’m surprised she’s inserting herself into this disaster of an election.

Old 11-02-2020, 11:58 AM

1,301 posts, read 666,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PotatoMan View Post
I actually have a lot of respect for Lady Gaga. She’s a very intelligent woman, I’m surprised she’s inserting herself into this disaster of an election.
She's the modern day equivalent of a circus clown:

Image source:
https://www.wmagazine.com/story/lady...i-performance/

Old 11-02-2020, 12:04 PM

1,265 posts, read 445,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumerian_Summer View Post

Image source:
Does she realize that most of her costumes are made with petroleum products?

Old 11-02-2020, 12:20 PM

89,029 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PotatoMan View Post
I lost any shred of respect I had for her when she sang Woody Guthrie's "This Land Is Your Land" at the Super Bowl. For those who don't know, it's a song that protests the ownership of private property.

Lady Gaga is one hell of a hypocrite singing that song considering the fact that she has hoarded $275 million in personal wealth, including a private beachside six-acre equestrian estate in Malibu, California that boasts a 10,270 sq ft home.

That obnoxious diva should practice what she preaches.

The written verse that sometimes isn't included in the recorded version, but IS sung live by Arlo Guthrie and Pete Seeger.

There was a big high wall there that tried to stop me.
The sign was painted, said 'Private Property.'
But on the backside, it didn't say nothing.
This land was made for you and me.

Old 11-02-2020, 12:22 PM

4,023 posts, read 1,443,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
The advantage in Pennsylvania for the Democrats is that they are going to cheat. Their supreme court basically has allowed this. No postmarks or matched signatures needed. Pennsylvania will be ripe with fraud. In my belief it will come down to Pennsylvania for Trump to win. He will not win because of the cheating.
Sorry to say this, but if the democrats cheat then I hope republicans do too...tit for tat

Old 11-02-2020, 12:25 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumerian_Summer View Post

Image source:
she's even better personified by the meat dress.

See What Lady Gaga's Meat Dress Looks Like Now — 5 Years Later - MTV
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies