Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2020, 11:21 AM

2,082 posts, read 924,748 times

Advertisements

Interesting.....

If the Early Return Data Is Correct, Democrats Should Be Preparing Themselves for a Bad Tuesday

On Friday, I posted over at VIP all of the early returns that have come in thus far for all of the battleground states. That data is a combination of voter registration data, ballot data of how many ballots were requested, and commercial data that explains voter behavior. The data has updated since then, but that data was bad news for Democrats Friday, and it was even worse for them by Sunday night.

https://redstate.com/scotthounsell/2...uesday-n273572
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2020, 11:25 AM

2,821 posts, read 2,112,501 times
Trump/Pence 2016 . . . Make America Great Again

Trump/Pence 2020 . . . Make America Great Again 2

Pence/Trump 2024 . . . Keeping America Great

Old 11-02-2020, 11:26 AM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
Yawn. like Redstate is going to make me worry. LOL.
The desperation to find some safe place to hide your heads is adorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erratikmind View Post
Trump/Pence 2016 . . . Make America Great Again

Trump/Pence 2020 . . . Make America Great Again 2

Ah yes, the ol tear a page out of putins handbook to destroy a democracy. Be the puppetmaster of a weak president. LOL.

Old 11-02-2020, 11:30 AM

5,860 posts, read 3,299,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post

Ah yes, the ol tear a page out of putins handbook to destroy a democracy. Be the puppetmaster of a weak president. LOL.
It is not the source. It is the statistics. So you can crap on them as much as you like. However the stats are the stats.

Old 11-02-2020, 11:30 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttboy View Post
Interesting.....

If the Early Return Data Is Correct, Democrats Should Be Preparing Themselves for a Bad Tuesday

On Friday, I posted over at VIP all of the early returns that have come in thus far for all of the battleground states. That data is a combination of voter registration data, ballot data of how many ballots were requested, and commercial data that explains voter behavior. The data has updated since then, but that data was bad news for Democrats Friday, and it was even worse for them by Sunday night.

https://redstate.com/scotthounsell/2...uesday-n273572
I'm all set to watch MSNBC and watch the hysteria. Last time, they actually switched to covering other issues, as they literally could not stand to keep seeing the numbers. It was like they were trying to postpone reality. That Maddow was especially priceless; so much for "objective" journalism.

It is amazing that there are still dems who actually believe that Biden is going to be elected. One would assume that is just posturing for party loyalty's sake; however, most actually believe he is going to win.

I guess the only ones who bought the far left propaganda and the fake polls were the hard left democrats. Watch for it- even after the election, they will be laying their hope in the dems "finding" millions of ballots to change the election. However, with Barret on the bench, that plan will be reversed and prevented.

Old 11-02-2020, 11:32 AM

16,569 posts, read 15,278,266 times
Are the Young Turks still around? They had the best meltdown anywhere.

Old 11-02-2020, 11:32 AM

1,301 posts, read 666,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erratikmind View Post
Highly unlikely.
They're both getting really up there in age.
Probably someone like Ted Cruz or Rand Paul would be good.

Cruz/Paul 2024.

Old 11-02-2020, 11:33 AM

2,006 posts, read 762,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post

Listen bud, the Putin nonsense doesn’t work anymore.

We ALL know the facts now.

Come up with something new.

Old 11-02-2020, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
It is not the source. It is the statistics. So you can crap on them as much as you like. However the stats are the stats.

OK...then SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE. Show me that statistics that should make me worry. Most of the time its idiotic "if you haven't voted yet-how are you voting" and people on the right think its a poll on the election. I'm tired of the nonsense like that.

And no, im not joining red state to see them. This is a cash grab by them to pull in gullible Trump voters looking for a place to put their head to hide from the mean ol reality.

Old 11-02-2020, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBouy View Post
Listen bud, the Putin nonsense doesn’t work anymore.

We ALL know the facts now.

Come up with something new.

Im talking about history. Or are you unfamiliar with how Putin runs Russia? And the "presidents" that he used as sock puppets?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies