Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2020, 08:05 PM

35,556 posts, read 20,897,588 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Actually not true. We also controlled who entered and who didn't. Especially going into the 1900's. Moving on needs change, cultures change. We no longer have a need for millions of non-english speaking under educated people who want but one thing. Free money for their anchor babies. WE owe these illegals not a thing. Do you know who we actually owe? Our 600,000 homeless. Once again its getting cold and people are on the streets and the left once again is more concerned with illegals than our own in need. Not true? Then where are all the threads by the left demanding help for our homeless?
I help some of our homeless, but the corporations created our hunger and always throws the widow out of the farm with the 5 kids in tow when bubba dies of a heat stroke in the fields! The American way for the wealthy. Look at history, many ports were just open for ships from all over, nobody was checking documents. Then let’s go to the slave market. Hmm ? Like I just said to another- I just retired from a financial analyst position for our government. Talk about waste. I could write a book. We have enough to never have a hungry child or veteran sleeping under a bridge. We have a mismanagement problem ! A hot mess and little oversight or true accountability.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2020, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
You whiners want the U.S. taxpayer to support these kids but are too cheap to Adopt one or put your money out there for their room and board, food, etc. I don’t want my tax dollars going to illegals and you’re cheap hypocrites because you want them cared for without stepping up to the plate.

So send them YOUR money or quit yer bitchin. Thank you. :-)
Foul language n no mods. Wow

Old 11-03-2020, 08:18 PM

18,556 posts, read 7,326,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/30/u...ns-mexico.html

There is no excuse, no reason, no anything for deporting children from countries that are not from Mexico. USA has an agreement with Mexico for MEXICAN children who are not with parents, but how can anyone ever be OK with children from another country simply being dumped without any family or support system like this.
What's the alternative?

Old 11-03-2020, 08:53 PM

1,066 posts, read 626,425 times
Quote:
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is how genocides become acceptable. Even of innocent children.
Bleeding heart person, you are the problem with our nation. Care about other citizens than our own. Treat other people like crap will deter them. Reward them and they keep coming like they **** roaches they are.

Old 11-03-2020, 09:14 PM

14,178 posts, read 4,539,249 times
Quote:
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is how genocides become acceptable. Even of innocent children.
Ask your country, Canada, to do your part by opening up your border to give shelter to these innocent children being murdered by genocidal maniac americans.

Do it!!

Old 11-04-2020, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
And that ended up real well for the native inhabitants.

LMAO
No we killed them - not funny really

Old 11-04-2020, 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomPenguin View Post
Bleeding heart person, you are the problem with our nation. Care about other citizens than our own. Treat other people like crap will deter them. Reward them and they keep coming like they **** roaches they are.
The deplorables are those that don’t even care about our own - how many homeless and hungry kids in your area? Your excuses would be - they choose to be that way - bad choices. They didn’t save - won’t work - choose drugs, and so on.
Self centered, selfish me, myself and ”I” brings much damage to our country.

Old 11-04-2020, 03:19 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,856,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I help some of our homeless, but the corporations created our hunger and always throws the widow out of the farm with the 5 kids in tow when bubba dies of a heat stroke in the fields! The American way for the wealthy. Look at history, many ports were just open for ships from all over, nobody was checking documents. Then let’s go to the slave market. Hmm ? Like I just said to another- I just retired from a financial analyst position for our government. Talk about waste. I could write a book. We have enough to never have a hungry child or veteran sleeping under a bridge. We have a mismanagement problem ! A hot mess and little oversight or true accountability.
I dont doubt it for a second. The fact remains that we don't focus enough on the plight of our own needy. Im sorry, I might feel bad that my neighbor's car is broken, but I am not giving them mine, when My own brother might need a car.

We dont owe those kids who are being used as pawns by both their parents and the left, to try and guilt us into decisions that do not benefit the USA first.

Old 11-04-2020, 03:42 AM

50,155 posts, read 46,811,218 times
Children magically got here. Some of you need to take a freakin geography test. Would you do this to your own kids? Send them to a border of a Country you've never been to? Don't have kids you freakin animals. This is why I consider man kind another animal. I mean, we threw people into active volcanoes.

Old 11-04-2020, 06:26 AM

36,225 posts, read 30,664,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natnasci View Post
You know the old saying, " two wrongs don't make it right "
Lets correct the first wrong before moving on to a second.
you know the old saying "don't turn a blind eye"

How about this one "You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take out the speck that is in your brother's eye."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies