Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2020, 07:16 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,413,299 times

Advertisements

Illegal here but totally legal there
Why so anti Mexico? a beautiful country rich in resources
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2020, 07:18 AM

36,522 posts, read 30,856,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
So do you subscribe to people picking and choosing which laws to follow? I mean, if the USA government can choose to ignore rules, why can't their citizens? Seems that would be fair.
What laws.
You again didnt answer. What agreement do you keep referring to. This is the one linked to the article

https://www.gob.mx/sre/documentos/no...teriores-no-11

Old 11-06-2020, 09:44 AM

62,938 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Can you not see that is exactly what I am saying.
Honestly I dont know why you are arguing with me.
I wasn't arguing with you. Go back and read my entire post.

Old 11-06-2020, 10:18 AM

36,522 posts, read 30,856,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I wasn't arguing with you. Go back and read my entire post.
My bad then.
I guess when I compared what was actually written in the article with what some posters claimed was happening and your replyed:
Where is your proof of that? Besides put the blame on their parents where it belongs not on the U.S. nor Mexico for their predicament.

If kids come here unaccompanied without their real parents then it's not our fault or responsibility either.

And continued to restate what I had already said as a contradiction to what I said: Those CD posters making claims of starving kids are bogus. No one has been separated from their kids while the parents remain here and their kids dumped in Mexico either It came off as arguing although we were in agreement.

Old 11-07-2020, 05:51 AM

14,226 posts, read 4,592,230 times
Canadian posters,

are you OK if US government starts busing central American migrants to Canadian border for them to seek asylum there?

If your answer is no, then why? NIMBY? Fake outrage?

Old 11-07-2020, 06:04 AM

1,066 posts, read 629,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Can you not see that is exactly what I am saying.
Honestly I dont know why you are arguing with me.
They aren’t Americans should honestly who cares if they are starving? Oh yeah Mexico’s government should care. Not the USA.

Old 11-07-2020, 11:57 AM

10,800 posts, read 3,593,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Canadian posters,

are you OK if US government starts busing central American migrants to Canadian border for them to seek asylum there?

If your answer is no, then why? NIMBY? Fake outrage?
Canada already takes in more refugees than USA does. Not in percentage or per capita, but in raw numbers.

Do you support further separating CHILDREN from their parents and roots? Why doesn't the USA live up to it's agreements?

Old 11-07-2020, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Canada already takes in more refugees than USA does. Not in percentage or per capita, but in raw numbers.

Do you support further separating CHILDREN from their parents and roots? Why doesn't the USA live up to it's agreements?
so it's cool if US starts busing migrants from central america to canada/us border, right? It's a yes or no answer.

Show me the "agreement" between US and Mex

Think of the children. Don't you care about the children?

Old 11-07-2020, 02:40 PM

10,800 posts, read 3,593,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
so it's cool if US starts busing migrants from central america to canada/us border, right? It's a yes or no answer.

Show me the "agreement" between US and Mex

Think of the children. Don't you care about the children?
Considering who you work for, you should have ready access to the agreement.

Old 11-07-2020, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Considering who you work for, you should have ready access to the agreement.
I am not the one making that claim.

So, how about it? You don't care about children from central.america? Why are you canadians so heartless? Open up your border and your pocket book.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies